Level: Brd 2, Clr 3, Druid 3, Pal 1, Rgr 1, Shu 3, Sor 3, Wiz 3, Wuj 3
Components: V, S,
Casting Time: 1 round
Range: Touch
Target: One Creature
Duration: 24 hours
Saving Throw: Will Negates (harmless)
Spell Resistance: No

This spell protects a creature from some of the effects of sunlight. For example, a vampire can walk outside at day without taking damage or staggering, and isn't counted as a creature harmed by sunlight for any effects that care. However, for the duration of this spell, a creature who would otherwise be harmed by sunlight is instead sickened while in it's light (or any effect that counts as sunlight).

Note: This doesn't protect the creature from any other effects of light. A creature that would be blinded or dazzled by bright light still is, and they do not gain any resistance to light damage.
Keys to the Contract: A crossover between Puella Magi Madoka Magica and Kingdom Hearts.
RadiantPhoenix wrote:
TheFlatline wrote:Legolas/Robin Hood are myths that have completely unrealistic expectation of "uses a bow".
The D&D wizard is a work of fiction that has a completely unrealistic expectation of "uses a book".
hyzmarca wrote:Well, Mario Mario comes from a blue collar background. He was a carpenter first, working at a construction site. Then a plumber. Then a demolitionist. Also, I'm not sure how strict Mushroom Kingdom's medical licensing requirements are. I don't think his MD is valid in New York.
Wiseman
Duke

Post by Wiseman »

Hotherains Size Swap
Transmutation
Level: Clr 4, Sor 4, Wiz 4
Casting Time: Standard Action
Range: Close
Target: Two Creatures
Duration: 2 rounds/level
Saving Throw: Fortitude Negates
Spell Resistance: Yes

While originally created by the dragon-wizard Hotherain-Metana, this spell has been adapted by others. It is a particular favorite of halflings and gnomes.

Should the targets of this spell fail their saving throw, the caster may transfer size between them. When one grows, the other shrinks correspondingly, up to one size category, with all the normal effects of changing size. For every 5 additional caster levels, one extra size category may be swapped.
Keys to the Contract: A crossover between Puella Magi Madoka Magica and Kingdom Hearts.
RadiantPhoenix wrote:
TheFlatline wrote:Legolas/Robin Hood are myths that have completely unrealistic expectation of "uses a bow".
The D&D wizard is a work of fiction that has a completely unrealistic expectation of "uses a book".
hyzmarca wrote:Well, Mario Mario comes from a blue collar background. He was a carpenter first, working at a construction site. Then a plumber. Then a demolitionist. Also, I'm not sure how strict Mushroom Kingdom's medical licensing requirements are. I don't think his MD is valid in New York.
Schleiermacher
Knight-Baron

Post by Schleiermacher »

What does "additional" mean in this case? Is it two size categories at Level 12 and three at 17?
Wiseman
Duke

Post by Wiseman »

Yes.
RadiantPhoenix wrote:
AndreiChekov
Knight-Baron

Post by AndreiChekov »

Wiseman wrote:Protection from Sunlight
Abjuration
Level: Brd 2, Clr 3, Druid 3, Pal 1, Rgr 1, Shu 3, Sor 3, Wiz 3, Wuj 3
Duration: 24 hours
Saving Throw: Will Negates (harmless)

This spell protects a creature from some of the effects of sunlight. For example, a vampire can walk outside at day without taking damage or staggering, and isn't counted as a creature harmed by sunlight for any effects that care. However, for the duration of this spell, a creature who would otherwise be harmed by sunlight is instead sickened while in it's light (or any effect that counts as sunlight).

Note: This doesn't protect the creature from any other effects of light. A creature that would be blinded or dazzled by bright light still is, and they do not gain any resistance to light damage.
Why is this a 3rd level spell?
Peace favour your sword.

I only play 3.x
Wiseman
Duke

Post by Wiseman »

Higher? Lower?
RadiantPhoenix wrote:
AndreiChekov
Knight-Baron

Post by AndreiChekov »

Wiseman wrote:Higher? Lower?
It is a very specific spell that only has minor benefits to a specific set of creatures.

So, basically lose a spell slot to be able to go, not new places, but just at new times. I would suggest making it lower level, because it is some interesting utility, but doesn't really expand a character very much (Except to make vampires more like the Cullens)
Peace favour your sword.

I only play 3.x
Wiseman
Duke

Post by Wiseman »

Wood Soldier Seed
Conjuration (Creation)
Level: Drd 4, Rgr 2
Components: V, S, M
Effect: Soldier Seed
Duration: Instantaneous
Saving Throw: None

By way of this spell, the caster creates a seed that will grow into a Wood Soldier. Once the seed is created, it remains completely inert until it is planted in the ground like any other seed, once this happens, it begins to grow, and in 1d4 days, the growth of the Wood Soldier will be complete. The Wood Soldier is loyal to whichever creature created it's seed, and will only follow their orders, though that creature can transfer control to another creature by ordering their Wood Soldiers. A Wood Soldier who's master dies reverts to the control of it's previous master. Should it's originaly creator die, the wood soldier becomes independent. At this point, they will usually seek out another master to follow, though some may set out on their own (25% chance).

Material Component: Arbitrary magical materials totaling 100 gp in value.

Not sure if I'm missing something. This is the first time I've done something like this. Any advice?
Last edited by Wiseman on Wed Dec 09, 2015 6:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
RadiantPhoenix wrote:
Wiseman
Duke

Post by Wiseman »

Plantshaper
Transmutation
Level: Drd 5
Casting Time: Standard Action
Range: Close (25ft.+5/level)
Duration: Concentration
Saving Throw: Reflex (see text)

By means of this spell, the caster gains complete control over plantlife with fine control and shape. They can cause plants within close range to grow in a shape they desire, each round filling up to 2 free 5ft. cubes per caster level with vines, wood, leaves or other plant material as plants shape themselves to the casters desire, forming any shape they wish (even ones they wouldn't normally take). This can cause plants to grow and mature instantly, causing flowers to bloom, trees to bear fruit, crops to ripen and any other processes the plants go through.

If this spell would affect plants in an cube adjacent to a creature, they may make a reflex save to move to the nearest area not adjacent to the affected plants.

This spell requires preexisting plant material in the area. It cannot create plants from nothing. It has no effect on plant creatures.
RadiantPhoenix wrote:
Wiseman
Duke

Post by Wiseman »

Celestial Host
Conjuration (Good, Summoning)
Level: Clr 9, Sor/Wiz 9
Casting Time: Full Round Action
Range: Long (400ft.+40/level)
Duration: See Text
Saving Throw: No

Speaking words in both Celestial and Creation, you invoke the ultimate of holy powers, calling the greatest servants of good before you.

By means of this spell, the greatest creatures of good appear before you. You summon an Astral Deva, a Phoneix, a Solar, and a Great Wyrm Gold Dragon.

These creatures act on your initiative count, and their summoning ends at the beginning of your next turn. The duration cannot be extended in any way.
RadiantPhoenix wrote: