The Gaming Den Forum Index The Gaming Den
Welcome to the Gaming Den.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Google
 Search WWW   Search tgdmb.com 
Lag?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Gaming Den Forum Index -> About the Gaming Den
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wiseman
Duke

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:22 am    Post subject: Lag? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Is anyone else getting insane amounts of lag? It can take upwards of a minute for a page to load for me. I've gone to other sites and they work fine, so it's something about this one. Any solutions?

Click here to see the hidden message (It might contain spoilers)

Last edited by Wiseman on Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:24 am; edited 1 time in total
...You Lost Me
Duke

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I have the same problem. My current fix is being patient.
Again, look at this fucking map you moron. Take your finger and trace each country's coast, then trace its claim line. Even you - and I say that as someone who could not think less of your intelligence - should be able to tell that one of these things is not like the other.
Kaelik wrote:
I invented saying mean things about Tussock.
Maj
Prince

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Same here. Sad
fectin
Prince

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

+1
Here's a fun target for Major Creation: hydrazine. One casting every six seconds at CL9 gives you a bit more than 40 liters per second, which is comparable to the flow rates of some small, but serious, rocket engines. Six items running at full blast through a well-engineered engine will put you, and something like 50 tons of cargo, into space. Alternatively, if you thrust sideways, you will briefly be a fireball screaming across the sky at mach 14 before you melt from atmospheric friction.
Ikeren
Knight-Baron

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Not that I've noticed
Sigil
Knight

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

tgdmb (and only tgdmb) has always been this way for me
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Gaming Den Forum Index -> About the Gaming Den All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: