Invitation to a research project on crowdfunding

Discussions and debates about video games

Moderator: Moderators

Steigenberger_UoC
NPC

Invitation to a research project on crowdfunding

Post by Steigenberger_UoC »

Greetings,

the University of Cologne currently conducts a research project studying success and failure of crowdfunding activities in the video gaming industry. Part of this research project is a questionnaire addressed at active or previous backers of Kickstarter projects. The goal of this questionnaire is to better understand the motivation of backers and success and failure of Kickstarter projects. If you supported at least one video game development project on Kickstarter so far, I would appreciate you filling out the following questionnaire:

http://www.unipark.de/uc/videogames/

Completing the questionnaire takes about 10 minutes. The research has a purely academic background and receives no financial support by any outside sources. The results will be publicly available upon project completion. If you want to receive the results, just provide a valid email address at the end of the questionnaire. Please contact me if you have any questions regarding this research.

Appreciating your support, best regards

Norbert Steigenberger
Faculty of Management, Economics and Social Sciences
Albertus-Magnus-Platz
D-50923 Cologne, Germany
...You Lost Me
Duke

Post by ...You Lost Me »

Having done some googling I deem this to not be spam.
DSMatticus wrote:Again, look at this fucking map you moron. Take your finger and trace each country's coast, then trace its claim line. Even you - and I say that as someone who could not think less of your intelligence - should be able to tell that one of these things is not like the other.
Kaelik wrote:I invented saying mean things about Tussock.
Steigenberger_UoC
NPC

Post by Steigenberger_UoC »

The survey ends on Sunday, thanks to all who contributed so far. If you are interested in crowdfunding of video games and did not fill out the questionnaire so far, please do so in the next two days. Results will be available in January/February and will be emailed to all participants who provided a valid email address.