Harry Potter+Narnia=Me Caring

General questions, debates, and rants about RPGs

Moderator: Moderators

Dean
Duke

Post by Dean »

FrankTrollman wrote:So all you have to do is have the school that the Vampires go to be Scholomance
Yeah that's a hot idea. Having the Vampires have their own school that keeps the look you want is ideal. It could even be influential enough a school in their society that a bunch of their architecture looks like it now.
DSMatticus wrote:Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you. I am filled with an unfathomable hatred.
Josh_Kablack
King

Post by Josh_Kablack »

"But transportation issues are social-justice issues. The toll of bad transit policies and worse infrastructure—trains and buses that don’t run well and badly serve low-income neighborhoods, vehicular traffic that pollutes the environment and endangers the lives of cyclists and pedestrians—is borne disproportionately by black and brown communities."
Prak
Serious Badass

Post by Prak »

But what about centaurs? Centaurs would certainly be fine on stairs, yes?
Cuz apparently I gotta break this down for you dense motherfuckers- I'm trans feminine nonbinary. My pronouns are they/them.
Winnah wrote:No, No. 'Prak' is actually a Thri Kreen impersonating a human and roleplaying himself as a D&D character. All hail our hidden insect overlords.
FrankTrollman wrote:In Soviet Russia, cosmic horror is the default state.

You should gain sanity for finding out that the problems of a region are because there are fucking monsters there.
RadiantPhoenix
Prince

Post by RadiantPhoenix »

Counter-argument: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dp0WQFErew

There's still a problem with ladders, but if they have sturdier legs and universal-gripper-hooves, they might manage it.