[Conan/Call of Cthulhu d20]Shadow over Stygia Recruiting

Stories about games that you run and/or have played in.

Moderator: Moderators

Ancient History
Serious Badass

Post by Ancient History »

Not a clue.
Prak
Serious Badass

Post by Prak »

So, I'm a bit confused by spell acquisiton. I get that Scholar outlines when you gain Sorcery Styles and advanced spells, and that you get the basic spell of a style when you learn the style. Do you also gain the Defensive Blast for the style, or are they Advanced spells?
Cuz apparently I gotta break this down for you dense motherfuckers- I'm trans feminine nonbinary. My pronouns are they/them.
Winnah wrote:No, No. 'Prak' is actually a Thri Kreen impersonating a human and roleplaying himself as a D&D character. All hail our hidden insect overlords.
FrankTrollman wrote:In Soviet Russia, cosmic horror is the default state.

You should gain sanity for finding out that the problems of a region are because there are fucking monsters there.
Nebuchadnezzar
Knight-Baron

Post by Nebuchadnezzar »

Since we're doing 2nd, you only automatically get the Defensive Blast of the 1st style you select.
Prak
Serious Badass

Post by Prak »

Ok, thank you. And where is that (because I'm skimming do to format and time issues)?
Cuz apparently I gotta break this down for you dense motherfuckers- I'm trans feminine nonbinary. My pronouns are they/them.
Winnah wrote:No, No. 'Prak' is actually a Thri Kreen impersonating a human and roleplaying himself as a D&D character. All hail our hidden insect overlords.

You should gain sanity for finding out that the problems of a region are because there are fucking monsters there.
Nebuchadnezzar
Knight-Baron

Post by Nebuchadnezzar »

Conan 2nd p.230, top of 2nd column.
OgreBattle
King

Post by OgreBattle »

Nebuchadnezzar wrote:Conan 2nd p.230, top of 2nd column.
Ok, those defensive blasts are a lot more reasonable than the "everyone within 30ft of me, SoD for massive damage!"
Opportunistic Sacrifice would also mean killing people restores your PP, you just run around as a walking explosion.

http://hyboria.xoth.net/rules/changes_i ... dition.htm

Here's a list of changes from Atlantean to 2nd edition, it has a cool way of getting fate points called "Foreshadowing" where you give the DM 3 things you want to happen/think will happen and when it does you gain 1 FP.

Overview (p. 6)

Rules for generating ability scores with point-buy
Guidelines and advice for starting at higher than 1st level
Races (p. 13)

No additional races added
Minor tweaks to existing races:
Argosseans and Barachans get Survival
Bossonians get Survival
Gunderlanders get Knowledge (warfare)
Hyperboreans get Knowledge (arcana)
Taurans get Knowledge (nature)
Hykanians get Handle Animal
Picts get Move Silently
Zingarans get Bluff
All races now get Knowledge (local) as a background skill
Classes (p. 38)

Barbarians: Unchanged
Borderers:
Knowledge (rumours) as a class skill
May pick a region as a favoured terrain
Gets his terrain bonus as a Reputation bonus if he picks a region
May gain the trapping style of combat
Trapping style gains Stealth at 2nd level
Trappers can set traps at 5th level, giving him a number of Aid Another actions for free. Also gains Poison Use feat.
Trappers get Monster Slayer at 11th level
Nobles:
Knowledge (rumours) and Knowledge (warfare) as class skills
Entertainer social ability can ruin other people's Reputations (DC10 + 1/4 of target Reputation), reduces Reputation by half until the slanders are disproved or forgotten
Entertainer social ability can increase Reputation gains from deeds
New social ability: Increase Social Standing by +2
New social ability: Secrets, giving a +4 bonus to Diplomacy and Intimidate checks against one person
Do You Know Who I Am? changed to work with new reputation rules
Nomads:
Knowledge (rumours) as class skill
Can choose a region as their favoured terrain, just like Borderers
Pirate:
Knowledge (rumours) as class skill
Scholar: Unchanged
Soldier:
Knowledge (warfare) and Knowledge (rumours) added as class skills
Improved versions of all formations added. They work just like the basic version, doubling all bonuses.
Extra formation at 19th level
Officer Ability: Gained at 5th level, allows the soldier to designate a number of people equal to his Int bonus to count as soldiers for the purposes of being in formations he knows. Only basic formations can be used, unless the targets already have the basic version of the formation, in which case the officer can order them into improved formations using this ability. The officer may affect one extra person at 9th, 13th and 17th level (so a 20th level officer could order around a number of people equal to his Int bonus +3). The officer must make a free action each round to order people around, they have to be able to hear him, no running around in fighting madness or fear, etc.
Temptress:
Added as a base class (with class abilities somewhat different from first appearance in Hyboria's Fallen)
Secret Art: At third level, the temptress picks a Secret Art. She can take Sneak Attack (+1d6 sneak attack), Sorcery (one sorcery style, base PP equal to 2 + Wisdom modifier) or Politics (can take Ally, Entertainer, Improved Standing, Refuge, Smear Others or Secrets from the Noble class)
At 7th level, she gets +1d6 Sneak Attack, or an Advanced Spell and the ability to get Power Points from sex, or another Political ability.
At 11th level, another 1d6 of Sneak Attack/Advanced spell/Political ability. If she's on the Political Secret Art path, she also gets Above Suspicion.
At 17th level, another 1d6 of Sneak Attack/Advanced spell and +2 BPP/political ability.
Thief:
Sneak attack changed (see below)
Fate Points (p. 75)

New uses for fate points:
Parry or Dodge: You can spend a Fate Point to get a Parry or Dodge with a +5 bonus even when you'd normally be denied a parry or dodge.
Reroll: You can spend a Fate Point for a reroll, but you must keep the second result.
Resist Terror: You can spend a Fate Point to resist Terror of the Unknown.
Left for Dead "cannot be used against effects that leave no possibility whatever of the character surviving, such as draw forth the heart"
New method to regain fate points (Foreshadowing):
At the start of an adventure, you write down /describe to the GM up to three situations that may occur in-game. If one of those situations happens, gain a Fate Point.
For example, imagine that the events of The Tower of the Elephant were the first adventure of Conan as a player character. Conan’s player might have Foreshadowed these events: a) Being mocked for being a barbarian (to show that the new character is a barbarian), b) Attacked from behind (showing the Games Master that he wants combat and nasty tricks), c) Making a new ally (to ensure that the party gets together). Conan would have picked up one Fate Point when mocked in the inn, another when he agrees to help the thief Taurus to steal the gemstone, and a third when he is attacked by spiders in the tower. He would not have gotten a fourth Fate Point when he allies himself with the demon Yag-Kosha, as he had already picked up the Fate Point for "making a new ally" by allying himself with Taurus.
You can change your Foreshadowed events after each adventure.
Rounding Out the Character (p. 80)

Mercenary Code of Honor
Tweaks to Reputation:
Now, the main source of reputation is your deeds. Each adventure is rated from 1 to 5 or more depending on how famous it is. You add all your adventures together for your Reputation score. Each adventure should also have type associated with it, which says what sort of Reputation that adventure gives you -- Bloodthirsty Warrior, Rich Man, Traitor, Hero, etc.
You also get reputation from Social Standing. Social Standing is rated from -2 (those bastards in another country) to 10 (god-king).
Both deeds and Social Standing change the further you travel, from -1 for a different country to -4 for a far land.
Skills (p. 86)

Knowledge (local) is now explicitly defined as only covering a specific region
Knowledge (rumours) is a new skill that covers the more general use that some people have previously used Knowledge (local) for
Knowledge (warfare) is a new skill
Feats (p. 119)

Slightly altered prerequisites for the Monster Slayer feat
Ranged Finesse now takes a Move action
Due to change in sorcery (see below), the Ritual Sacrifice and Tortured Sacrifice work somewhat differently
Opportunistic Sacrifice cannot be used in conjunction with Defensive Blast
Equipment (p. 142)

Damage for bardiche and greatsword is now 1d10+1d8 instead of 2d10
It's explicitly stated that you never add a Strength bonus when firing a hunting bow
Combat (p. 169)

Immediate Actions
New combat manoeuvers
Dance Aside (free five-foot step when dodging)
Masterful Disarm (knock weapon from opponent's hand and grab it in your off-hand)
Ranged Disarm (what it sounds like)
Distracting Arrow (-2 to foe's DV)
Force Back (send enemy reeling or do extra damage if he stands firm)
Improvised Attack (get a free attack on a second enemy, but only with improvised weapons)
Kip Up (stand up quickly)
Leave Them For Dead!: Cleave even if you haven't dropped a foe, but he gets an attack of opportunity on you
Lock weapons if you get exactly your foe's parry defence
Roll (avoid prone penalty)
Riposte (free attack if you parry really well)
Shield Slam (knock enemy's sword aside, or smash your shield)
Use the Battlefield (+2 stunt bonus)
Aim (full round action, +2 to next ranged attack)
Cat's Parry reduced to +3 parry bonus
When a character suffers Massive Damage, he is reduced to 1d10 negative hit points (from -1 to -10), instead of -10 directly
A sneak attack only deals its extra damage if the sneak attack either bypasses the target's armour or pierces the armor without adding extra damage
A much clearer description of what you add to your Initiative check, it's now explicitly a Reflex saving throw (so Lightning Reflexes is now actually a useful feat)
When someone tries to grapple you, you can use Dodge or Grapple to resist
Rules of Exploration (breaking items, cold, drowning, etc.) have been added from SRD
Condition Summary (blinded, stunned, etc.) has been added from SRD
Sorcery (p. 226)

Power points gained from sacrifice is not based solely on victim's hit points, but also virginity, animal vs human, etc. An ordinary person gives 1 PP/8 HP, for instance. Feats let you move down this table (tortured sacrifice, for instance, lets you move two steps down the table). The best sacrifice (a ritually prepared perfect offering) gives 1 PP/1 HP.
Rule of Success lasts for a full round after activated
Rule of Defense is an immediate action, cannot be used while flat-footed, can only be used in response to an attack. Each style has its own defensive blast, listed along with the other spells; the sorcerer gains the defensive blast from his first style for free, and must use advanced spell slots to select defensive blasts from other styles.
Rule of the Master: Thralls suffer Intelligence damage for excessive power point transfer to master
Overcharging spells: +1 to magic attack rolls for every extra power point spent on casting spell (note that this renders the Magic Power Attack feat from Scrolls of Skelos useless).
You can now attempt to cast spells from spellbooks if you don't have the Style. It's not recommended -- you can only cast spells with a casting time of a Full Round or longer, it costs an extra 1d6 Power Points, and requires a Knowledge (arcana) check with a DC ranging from 20 (basic spell you don't know) to 40 (mighty spell). If the check is failed, the spell is not cast and you suffer Runaway Magic.
Changed spells:
Carpet of Yimsha: Victims no longer stunned even if they succeed on save, added movement rate for carpet
Hypnotic Suggestion: Now lets you convince your target of some illusion
New spells:
Counterspells: Desperate Ward (defensive blast), Ward Dwelling, Ward by Will
Curses: Weapon Curse (defensive blast), Doom
Divination: Not This Day (defensive blast), Blessing of Fate
Hypnotism: Terrible Fascination (defensive blast)
Nature Magic: Animal Intercessor (defensive blast), Spirit of the Land, Command Weather
Necromancy: Chill of the Grave (defensive blast), The Dead Speak
Oriental Magic: Vanish (defensive blast), Willow Dance
Prestidigitation: Blast Wave (defensive blast), Conjure Item, Deflection
Summonings: Master, Aid Me! (defensive blast), Channel Demon
Poison (p. 278)

Each poison causes less damage, but triggers multiple saving throws (as many as 10 in some cases) with variable intervals.
A poison now lists its damage, the number of saves required, and the interval between saving throws. Each time you fail a saving throw against a poison, the damage goes up by one dice type.
When a character takes damage from an attack with a poisoned weapon, touches an item smeared with contact poison, consumes poisoned food or drink or is otherwise poisoned, he must make a series of Fortitude saving throws. The number and timing of such throws depends on the poison -– a fast-acting poison might require three throws in three successive rounds, while a slower, more long-lasting venom might require one saving throw every hour for twelve hours.
The first time a character fails a saving throw, he takes damage from the poison, which is normally ability score damage. Each time after that the character fails a saving throw against the poison, the die used increases by one step and he takes more damage. For example, a character is struck by a serpent whose poison deals 1d4 Constitution damage, and requires one saving throw every fifteen minutes for one hour. He passes the first saving throw, but fails the second, taking 1d4 Constitution damage. He then fails the third and fourth saving throws, taking 1d6 and 1d8 damage respectively, for a total of 1d4+1d6+1d8 Constitution damage.
Gazetteer (p. 299)

Terrain Features (ruins, deserts, mountains, etc.) added from SRD
Bestiary (p. 349)

Added statistics for 9 human generic NPCs
Added rhino
Stat blocks use the new format used by Wizards of the Coast in their latest 3.5 books
Last edited by OgreBattle on Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:50 am, edited 3 times in total.
Prak
Serious Badass

Post by Prak »

So, my character is mostly done. I just need to do some sort of backstory.

I want to buy a stygian surgery kit, and at least consider purchasing the physician texts in Stygia (p42), but there's no price. I'd also like to have an alchemy lab, but that's expensive. Is it reasonable for me to assume that the temple I serve at as a lay priest has a lab I could use?

Whipstitch
Prince

Post by Whipstitch »

Changing up my skills again if we're going 2nd Ed then given that the backgrounds are different (and beneficial!). Incidentally, I won't be using Argos & Zingara in that case, although I doubt there was too much from there AH would have thrown at us anyway.
bears fall, everyone dies
Nebuchadnezzar
Knight-Baron

Post by Nebuchadnezzar »

Prak_Anima wrote:I want to buy a stygian surgery kit, and at least consider purchasing the physician texts in Stygia (p42), but there's no price. I'd also like to have an alchemy lab, but that's expensive. Is it reasonable for me to assume that the temple I serve at as a lay priest has a lab I could use?
First, thanks for copying down all those bonuses for Set's 2nd Mystery; I wasn't looking forward to doing that. As far as a lab, wanna go in for half with me? As for the physician texts, I went with a copy being made during scribe training to negate the cost, but whatever. Also, where did you find that +1 racial bonus to Heal? Finally, it looks like you skipped your Favored class bonus feat, so maybe Surgery?

As a side note to everyone else, when Prak and I play out the Medical Drama mini-game wherein he's a full doctor and I'm a brash young intern, we WILL be waving wands and sprinkling powdered hippo dung over the wounds.
Prak
Serious Badass

Post by Prak »

It's not a racial, it's another synergy, I just put it in the wrong column because the only thing about BBCode tables that's a bigger pain in the ass than making large ones is editing them. Look through the skills section of Stygia. The Mysteries of Set bonuses were easy enough to compile since I'm using pdfs.

Also the medical drama mini-game will also include lines like "damnit, man- it's step, pivot, three quarter turn Jazz Hands![/i] Who the fuck taught you to perform a spirit banishing- your three year old temple prostitute niece!? Another screw up like that and I'll sacrifice you to Set myself!!"

And thank you, I completely glossed over the fact that Favoured Class bonus feat kicks in for 1st level. Surgery sounds good.

Also, looking over your sheet to compare Heal modifiers made me think about picking up mysteries of another god. Seshet's first mystery is the best damned mystery in the book. Or at least very awesome (+10% xp)
Last edited by Prak on Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ancient History
Serious Badass

Nebuchadnezzar wrote:As far as a lab, wanna go in for half with me?
This might be the best bet.
As for the physician texts, I went with a copy being made during scribe training to negate the cost, but whatever.
How about each of you pick two papyri that you have personal copies of?
As a side note to everyone else, when Prak and I play out the Medical Drama mini-game wherein he's a full doctor and I'm a brash young intern, we WILL be waving wands and sprinkling powdered hippo dung over the wounds.
Looking forward to it!
Prak
Serious Badass

Post by Prak »

Sounds good. Sadly I do not have the silvers for the full no penalty lab, but we can at least do the "able to use Craft Alchemy at all, albeit at -2" lab.

On the papyri, I'll take the other two which give bonuses, since I figure our characters can share, as they're sharing the lab.
Last edited by Prak on Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nebuchadnezzar
Knight-Baron

Post by Nebuchadnezzar »

Prak_Anima wrote:Sounds good. Sadly I do not have the silvers for the full no penalty lab, but we can at least do the "able to use Craft Alchemy at all, albeit at -2" lab.

On the papyri, there'll be some overlap because Neb took the two with the biggest bonuses :P I'll have my own personal copy of The Nespu Henay Qesu Papyrus and bring in a copy of The Rert-Beqsu Papyrus as well.
Yeah, I was just aiming for the -2 lab, so we'll just do that. (Edit: OK, together we'll have all 4 texts that give bonuses)

AH, I'm going with Serpent Magic from Secrets of Skelos. Can you give me a cost for a couple small/tiny vipers? I really want to do the snake as arrow trick at least once.
Last edited by Nebuchadnezzar on Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ancient History
Serious Badass

Let's say 5 sp each.
OgreBattle
King

Post by OgreBattle »

Is there a 'choke' combat maneuver? Or a feat called 'slippery' that lets one uses dex instead of str for grappling/tripping? I've seen it mentioned in forums but they aren't in the core book.

I'm going with a Martial Disciple 2/Thief1, here's what I've got so far: (Still updating)
Khitai Martial Disciple 2/Thief 1
Favored classes: Martial Disciple, Scholar

Str 16 +3
Dex 15 +3
Con 10
Int 13 +1
Wis 16 +2
Cha 10

Hit Points: 27
Fate Points: 3

Initiative: +11
BAB: +1

Attacks:

Warfist: +4 1d6 x3 blunt/piercing
Hunting Bow: +4 1d6
Sneak Attack Damage: 2d6 (2d8 with unarmed)

Saves
FORT 1 (0+1)
REF 8 (5+3)
WILL 6 (3+3) *(4 vs hypnotism)

Dodge vs Melee (base/stat/equipment/misc)
15 (1/3/0/1)
Dodge vs Ranged
17 (1/3/2/1)
Parry
16 (1/3/2)

-War gauntlet 1d6 x3 (gives buckler's +2 shield bonus)
-???

Skills (total rank/stat/misc)
Balance 5/3/2
Jump 5/3/2 (+2 to tumble)
Listen 5/3
Move Silently 5/3/3
Spot 5/3
Tumble 5/3/2 (+2 to jump and balance)
Knowledge 5/0/1

Climb 5
Heal 5/3
Hide 5/3/1
Sense 5/3 (+2 to diplomacy)
Bluff 5 (+2 to diplomacy, intimidate, sleight of hand)

Languages: ???

Racial Features & Background Skills
• +2 to move silently
• +1 Knowledge (all)
• +1 Racial bonus to attacks with arming swords and broadswords
• -2 to save vs hypnotism
• Background Skills: Knowledge (arcana), Knowledge (local), Knowledge (any), Move silently
• Bonus Feat: Dodge
Class Features
• Improved Unarmed Strike
• Martial Discipline: Grappling style
• Sneak Attack Style (unarmed)
• Sneak Attack +2d6/+2d8
• Trap Disarming

Feats:
• Dodge
• Defensive Martial Arts
• Improved Grapple
• Light Footed
Are there any skills we're missing in our lineup (two doctors, burly barbarian, sneaky thief, charisma fencer) that I can take? I'm also pondering what to make of his two feats. Was thinking of the Improved Feint line too, to get more sneak attacks in. Are there ways to get sneak attacks through tumbling or tripping or something? Since we already have a fencer noble and a fencer thief I'd like to try something else out if possible.
Last edited by OgreBattle on Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:17 am, edited 8 times in total.
Ancient History
Serious Badass

OgreBattle wrote:Is there a 'choke' combat maneuver?
Hyboria's Fiercest
Or a feat called 'slippery' that lets one uses dex instead of str for grappling/tripping?
Shadizar - City of Wonders
Whipstitch
Prince

Post by Whipstitch »

There, my skills are modernized and I unpimped my sword from Akbitanan status in exchange for much fancier clothes, upgraded helmet, armor and horse plus some more walking around money. Also, he's no priest, but he's now a practicing Mitran in that weird syncretist way many Zingarans apparently are. I figure that helps differentiate him a bit since Set priest social bonuses are solid enough that his face abilities would really only be remotely useful when dealing with people who are kinda put off by the whole snake themed orgy thing.

Far as backgrounds go, I'm thinking the sellsword son of a baron or count--which, would be a pretty sweet rank, normally, but we're talking about a barony in Westeros Zingara, the land of dead king and nobles who slapfight amongst themselves so often that everyone seriously gets a racial bonus to backstabbing. So, uh, that might not count for much. Anyway, if kurama, korgan or ogre's characters are interested in being my stooges Isandro would probably buy them a hot lunch on occasion. :bored:
Nebuchadnezzar
Knight-Baron

Post by Nebuchadnezzar »

OK, I've updated the skills a bit so as to focus on Diplomacy/Gather Information/Decipher Script, so Isandro can take the lead on Intimidation and Kamoses is the better healer, ritualist, and general knowledge guy. Sorry about all the tweaking; I'm a bit excited to get started once everyone is ready.
Prak wrote:Seshet's first mystery is the best damned mystery in the book. Or at least very awesome (+10% xp)
You might want to go ahead and grab Djehuty's first as well. It's a free skill point, and ties in well thematically with Seshet.
Last edited by Nebuchadnezzar on Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ancient History
Serious Badass

Not a worry. It's a new system for everybody, so chargen was bound to take a bit of time. We're just waiting on Korgan0 and Ogrebattle to finish their characters.
Korgan0
Duke

Post by Korgan0 »

I'm happy to be a stooge- I was thinking he was part of a merc group that got sent down to stygia and then ran into some trouble, but I'd be happy to be a bodyguard.

I think my character (jesus I still need to figure out a name) might actually pay homage to Crom- old habits die hard.
Whipstitch
Prince

Post by Whipstitch »

It certainly doesn't rule out having been mercs, either. If AH doesn't mind we could easily be Free Companions currently unaffiliated with any unit. The Free Companies are easy to fluff around because they're widespread but only loosely affiliated and you're free to leave after a year as long as you don't owe any debts at which point you receive a distinctive crimson cloak that acts as sort of a recommendation letter when you bust heads as a freelancer or look to reenter service. Meanwhile, there's no code of conduct when you're not campaigning, and when you are campaigning you're just expected to give humane treatment to other Free Companions who are wounded or captured, nor are you to abuse the fair treatment you receive in return by attempting escapes. In the super long term, my guy wants to start his own Company, but that's seriously something like 400 men that he'd need to recruit and train, and he and his father currently can't afford to just throw a santa sack full of silver at a pack of up-jumped farmers as a lark. So I would think Isandro could hire on some experienced hands for a li'l fundraising world tour without it sidetracking the campaign any time soon. It wouldn't be the first time a would-be captain kept blowing all the loot on blackjack and hookers. In any case, I'm going to plop down Free Companies and Zingara as allegiances.

As far as why we're currently freelance, you don't need any special reason to leave a company, but it's worth noting that when old captains step down or die everyone votes on a new one, with anyone who doesn't like the outcome being free to strike out on their own (theoretically) without prejudice.
Last edited by Whipstitch on Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Prak
Serious Badass

Post by Prak »

Nebuchadnezzar wrote:
Prak wrote:Seshet's first mystery is the best damned mystery in the book. Or at least very awesome (+10% xp)
You might want to go ahead and grab Djehuty's first as well. It's a free skill point, and ties in well thematically with Seshet.
That's the third of Seshet. The first of Djehuty is a bonus Heal and Craft (Alchemy), which is nice, but it doesn't pay for itself. Also we're not high enough level to have third mysteries yet, unless we take that feat that remove max ranks.

Korgan0
Duke

Post by Korgan0 »

I don't see why there can't be some combination- Perhaps you invested in a group of free companions and so had some kind of command status- I (and maybe other characters) were veteran soldiers who grew discontented with the way the company was being run. Your character asks if we wanna head down to Stygia for a little fund-raising expedition, since my character is pretty done with the whole campaigning thing.
Ancient History
Serious Badass

Korgan0, if you're going with the Hyborian Barbarian 1/Soldier 2 he needs a name. Even if his name is Nameless.

OgreBattle, how's it going with your character?
Nebuchadnezzar
Knight-Baron

Post by Nebuchadnezzar »

That's the third of Seshet. The first of Djehuty is a bonus Heal and Craft (Alchemy), which is nice, but it doesn't pay for itself. Also we're not high enough level to have third mysteries yet, unless we take that feat that remove max ranks.
Yeah it does. 3 ranks of Mystery(Djehuty) gets 4 points in skills. I just meant literally 1 skill point, which happens to be in stuff you're maxing anyway.
unless we take that feat that remove max ranks.
Crap, doing that would let me drop Carouser and take Debaucher now. I guess I will be buying some slaves.
Last edited by Nebuchadnezzar on Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:15 pm, edited 5 times in total.