Shilling for people to gamble on KickStarter games

Discussions and debates about video games

Moderator: Moderators

MisterDee
Knight-Baron

Post by MisterDee »

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/15 ... ref=4v7ewa

Friends of mine - and absolute fanatics of the tactical RPG genre.
Pariah Dog
Knight

Post by Pariah Dog »

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ki ... on-harvest

Co-worker showed me this. Iron Harvest a primarily campaign driven RTS with primitive mechs (compared to say Mechwarrior) set in the WWI era.
Stahlseele
King

Post by Stahlseele »

Oh yes, Iron Harvest looks splendid to me as well *-*
Welcome, to IronHell.
Shrapnel wrote:
TFwiki wrote:Soon is the name of the region in the time-domain (familiar to all marketing departments, and to the moderators and staff of Fun Publications) which sees release of all BotCon news, club exclusives, and other fan desirables. Soon is when then will become now.

Peculiar properties of spacetime ensure that the perception of the magnitude of Soon is fluid and dependent, not on an individual's time-reference, but on spatial and cultural location. A marketer generally perceives Soon as a finite, known, yet unspeakable time-interval; to a fan, the interval appears greater, and may in fact approach the infinite, becoming Never. Once the interval has passed, however, a certain time-lensing effect seems to occur, and the time-interval becomes vanishingly small. We therefore see the strange result that the same fragment of spacetime may be observed, in quick succession, as Soon, Never, and All Too Quickly.
Chamomile
Prince

Post by Chamomile »

Wait, so are these the Scythe guys? 'Cause it seems weird that early on they're talking about their inspirations and they don't mention the strategy board game that looks exactly like their concept art.
Pariah Dog
Knight

Post by Pariah Dog »

Yes, they are. The guy that showed it to me mentioned Scythe. Game seems like it has a heavy CoH vibe to it.
maglag
Duke

Post by maglag »

Super Patriotic Dating Simulator. Play as a super spy girl infiltrating an ISIS base filled with handsome terrorrists!

Also you need to pay extra for your name to not show up in the credits.
FrankTrollman wrote: Actually, our blood banking system is set up exactly the way you'd want it to be if you were a secret vampire conspiracy.
Zaranthan
Knight-Baron

Post by Zaranthan »

That sounds utterly hilarious. Shame about the unethical backer tiering. I wonder what her response would be to somebody who wants the 5k tier and the $25 privacy tier. Do I get to give her a fake name for my character?
Koumei wrote:...is the dead guy posthumously at fault for his own death and, due to the felony murder law, his own murderer?
hyzmarca wrote:A palace made out of poop is much more impressive than one made out of gold. Stinkier, but more impressive. One is an ostentatious display of wealth. The other is a miraculous engineering feat.
OgreBattle
King

Post by OgreBattle »

Saudi Arabia funds romance novels in Thailand, the dudes on the cover look like that
Leress
Prince

Post by Leress »

From the makers of the Messenger comes an new Turn-based RPG

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/sa ... ref=94pg63
Koumei wrote:I'm just glad that Jill Stein stayed true to her homeopathic principles by trying to win with .2% of the vote. She just hasn't diluted it enough!
Koumei wrote:I am disappointed in Santorum: he should carry his dead election campaign to term!
Just a heads up... Your post is pregnant... When you miss that many periods it's just a given.
I want him to tongue-punch my box.
]
The divine in me says the divine in you should go fuck itself.
Axebird
Master

Post by Axebird »

Wasn't The Messenger the game that sticks you with an un-skippable Jordan Peterson rant if you interact with a cabinet too many times?
Leress
Prince

Post by Leress »

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ra ... red-heroes

Pretty much a spiritual successor to Suikoden.
Koumei wrote:I'm just glad that Jill Stein stayed true to her homeopathic principles by trying to win with .2% of the vote. She just hasn't diluted it enough!
Koumei wrote:I am disappointed in Santorum: he should carry his dead election campaign to term!
Just a heads up... Your post is pregnant... When you miss that many periods it's just a given.
I want him to tongue-punch my box.
]
The divine in me says the divine in you should go fuck itself.