The Gaming Den Forum Index The Gaming Den
Welcome to the Gaming Den.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Google
 Search WWW   Search tgdmb.com 
GOG Chinese New Year Sale:Games up to 90% off and Free Game
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Gaming Den Forum Index -> I Gave the Mouse a Cookie...
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stahlseele
King

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh yes, i got all my 4 wishlisted games for under 7.
Aquanox
Aquanox 2
LOOM
Tron 2.0
Leress
Prince

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

New sale up. The free game is King of Fighters 2002.
Pariah Dog
1st Level

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Played the everloving shit out of KoF2k2 back on mame emulator. Grabbed that free version. Ok lets see if I can set my controls up how I want. YOU CANNOT REBIND YOUR KEYS AT ALL AND THE DEFAULT BINDS ARE SET UP BY A MONKEY. Said monkey also hates left handed people.

Ok fine I'll plug in a gamepad. Turns out my 4 attack keys are 3 face buttons and a shoulder button. I want my goddamn money back.

Edit: Poking around in the installed files I found a zip file with a torrent site in the description, so its almost like SNK or whoever grabbed an emulated copy, packaged it in a shitty shell (you can see it pop up an emulator when you hit launch) and sold that.

Last edited by Pariah Dog on Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Leress
Prince

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I saw the reviews of the game and man, this has to be the jankiest release I've seen.

Also Dungeons 2 is now added as a free game.
Pariah Dog
1st Level

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, I'd expect that kind of crap from Steam which pushes out games as is even if they won't work without some kind of fan patch intervention. I know its not GoG's fault but rather whoever cobbled together that release.

Dungeons 2 is a good game I can endorse though (got it free a while back on Humblebundle) like a cross between Dungeon Keeper and an RTS.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Gaming Den Forum Index -> I Gave the Mouse a Cookie... All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8

Jump to: