GOG Giveaway: Hero of the Kingdom II 72 hours

Discussions and debates about video games

Moderator: Moderators

Stahlseele
King

Post by Stahlseele »

Leress wrote:Eye of the Beholder Trilogy for free at GOG.
Oh dear, i remember that one . .
That and Might and Magic . .
Whatever happened to them?
Welcome, to IronHell.
Shrapnel wrote:
TFwiki wrote:Soon is the name of the region in the time-domain (familiar to all marketing departments, and to the moderators and staff of Fun Publications) which sees release of all BotCon news, club exclusives, and other fan desirables. Soon is when then will become now.

Peculiar properties of spacetime ensure that the perception of the magnitude of Soon is fluid and dependent, not on an individual's time-reference, but on spatial and cultural location. A marketer generally perceives Soon as a finite, known, yet unspeakable time-interval; to a fan, the interval appears greater, and may in fact approach the infinite, becoming Never. Once the interval has passed, however, a certain time-lensing effect seems to occur, and the time-interval becomes vanishingly small. We therefore see the strange result that the same fragment of spacetime may be observed, in quick succession, as Soon, Never, and All Too Quickly.
Stahlseele
King

Post by Stahlseele »

Injustice - Gods among Us is Free on Steam untill the 26th of June!
https://store.steampowered.com/agecheck/app/242700/
And on PSN and Xbox Games Store
Last edited by Stahlseele on Fri Jun 19, 2020 10:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Welcome, to IronHell.
Shrapnel wrote:
TFwiki wrote:Soon is the name of the region in the time-domain (familiar to all marketing departments, and to the moderators and staff of Fun Publications) which sees release of all BotCon news, club exclusives, and other fan desirables. Soon is when then will become now.

Peculiar properties of spacetime ensure that the perception of the magnitude of Soon is fluid and dependent, not on an individual's time-reference, but on spatial and cultural location. A marketer generally perceives Soon as a finite, known, yet unspeakable time-interval; to a fan, the interval appears greater, and may in fact approach the infinite, becoming Never. Once the interval has passed, however, a certain time-lensing effect seems to occur, and the time-interval becomes vanishingly small. We therefore see the strange result that the same fragment of spacetime may be observed, in quick succession, as Soon, Never, and All Too Quickly.
Leress
Prince

Post by Leress »

Cyberpunk 2077 Goodies Collection for Free.
Koumei wrote:I'm just glad that Jill Stein stayed true to her homeopathic principles by trying to win with .2% of the vote. She just hasn't diluted it enough!
Koumei wrote:I am disappointed in Santorum: he should carry his dead election campaign to term!
Just a heads up... Your post is pregnant... When you miss that many periods it's just a given.
I want him to tongue-punch my box.
]
The divine in me says the divine in you should go fuck itself.
Stahlseele
King

Post by Stahlseele »

Leress wrote:Cyberpunk 2077 Goodies Collection for Free.
Pork?
Welcome, to IronHell.
Shrapnel wrote:

Stahlseele
King

Post by Stahlseele »

Watchdogs 2 is gonna be Free on the Ubi Launcher on the 12th of July
Welcome, to IronHell.
Shrapnel wrote:

Leress
Prince

Post by Leress »

Warhammer 40,000: Rites of War for Free for 48 hours at GOG
Koumei wrote:I'm just glad that Jill Stein stayed true to her homeopathic principles by trying to win with .2% of the vote. She just hasn't diluted it enough!
Koumei wrote:I am disappointed in Santorum: he should carry his dead election campaign to term!
Just a heads up... Your post is pregnant... When you miss that many periods it's just a given.
]
Leress
Prince

Post by Leress »

Serious Sam: The first Encounter Free fro 48 hrs on GOG.
]
Leress
Prince

Post by Leress »

https://www.gog.com/game/europa_universalis_ii

Europa Universalis II for free.
]
Leress
Prince

Post by Leress »

Teleglitch: Die More Edition for Free for 48 hours.
]
Leress
Prince

Post by Leress »

https://www.gog.com/game/butcher

For free for 48 hours.
]
Leress
Prince

Post by Leress »

Brigador: Up-Armored Deluxe

Free for 72 Hours

https://www.gog.com/game/brigador_deluxe_edition
]
Leress
Prince

Post by Leress »

https://www.gog.com/game/metro_last_light_redux

Metro: Last Light Redux free for 48 hrs.
]
Leress
Prince

Re: GOG Giveaway: Hellpoint Free 48 hrs

Post by Leress »

https://www.gog.com/game/hellpoint

Hellpoint is free for 48 hours.
]
Leress
Prince

Re: GOG Giveaway: Syberia 1 and 2

Post by Leress »

]
Leress
Prince

Re: GOG Giveaway: Ultima:Underworld 1&2, Syndicate

Post by Leress »

https://www.gog.com/promo/rerelease_ult ... _syndicate

Ultima Underworld 1 and 2
Syndicate Plus
Syndicate Wars
]
Leress
Prince

Re: GOG Giveaway: Outcast

Post by Leress »

https://www.gog.com/game/outcast

Outcast of free for the next 72 hours.
]
Leress
Prince

Re: GOG Giveaway: I have no mouth and I must scream

Post by Leress »

]
Leress
Prince

Re: GOG Giveaway: Thea 2 for 48hrs

Post by Leress »

]
Leress
Prince

Re: GOG Giveaway: Iris and the Giant for 48hrs

Post by Leress »

]
Leress
Prince

Re: GOG Giveaway: Venetica for 48hrs

Post by Leress »

https://www.gog.com/en/game/venetica

Venetica- Gold Edition free for 48 hours
]
Leress
Prince

Re: GOG Giveaway: Shantae and the Pirate's Curse for 48hrs

Post by Leress »

https://www.gog.com/en/game/shantae_and ... ates_curse

Give away for 48 hours. More are coming in throughout the month.
]
Leress
Prince

Re: GOG Giveaway: Daggerfall Unity - GOG Cut for free

Post by Leress »

https://www.gog.com/en/game/daggerfall_unity_gog_cut

Daggerfall Unity - GOG Cut for free...no time limit
]
Leress
Prince

Re: GOG Giveaway: Beautiful Desolation - free 72 Hours

Post by Leress »

]
Leress
Prince

Re: GOG Giveaway: Flashback - free 48 Hours

Post by Leress »

]
Leress
Prince

Re: GOG Giveaway: VirtuaVerse - free 72 Hours

Post by Leress »

]