All About Toes and Hos

Discussions and debates about video games

Moderator: Moderators

Wiseman
Duke

Post by Wiseman »

There's also at least one touhou d20 system. Although it uses Anime d20 as it's base so i don't like it.

nockermensch wrote:2.) Touhou is an absolute juggernaut among japanese geeks. Maybe because ZUN has a strong indie ethic, encouraging fan-works and refusing to cash in and go fully commercial.
One wonders how he manages this when there's fucking action figures of him. (Link NSFW due to ads.)
Keys to the Contract: A crossover between Puella Magi Madoka Magica and Kingdom Hearts.
RadiantPhoenix wrote:
TheFlatline wrote:Legolas/Robin Hood are myths that have completely unrealistic expectation of "uses a bow".
The D&D wizard is a work of fiction that has a completely unrealistic expectation of "uses a book".
hyzmarca wrote:Well, Mario Mario comes from a blue collar background. He was a carpenter first, working at a construction site. Then a plumber. Then a demolitionist. Also, I'm not sure how strict Mushroom Kingdom's medical licensing requirements are. I don't think his MD is valid in New York.
LeadPal
Apprentice

Post by LeadPal »

So I agreed to host a Touhou panel at a local convention. For two hours. Any suggestions as to what, exactly, I should be talking about?
Atmo
Master

Post by Atmo »

LeadPal wrote:So I agreed to host a Touhou panel at a local convention. For two hours. Any suggestions as to what, exactly, I should be talking about?
Talk about the games, how fun is to play (even in Lunatic), the PVs, how music is good and bring some girl in cosplay.
☆ *World games are shit ☆ M&M is shit ☆ Fate fans gave me cancer ☆
Sigil
Knight

Post by Sigil »

Or, if you are male, wear hilariously inappropriate cosplay.
LeadPal
Apprentice

Post by LeadPal »

Sigil wrote:Or, if you are male, wear hilariously inappropriate cosplay.
My co-host is a manry dude crossplaying Letty, so that's sort of covered. But past experience suggests it won't compare with what some of the audience will be wearing, anyways.

So far we're planning to demonstrate a stage of SA, PCB, and UFO, show PC-98 and fightan games in a brief video, show off a superplayer replay in another game, show one of ZUN's translated interviews, compare various arrangements of Love-Coloured Master Spark, show some doujinshi, show some doujin games, show some PVs, and show a scene from one of the fanime. That's a lot, but two hours is a long time. It would be easy enough to just fill the panel with more gameplay demonstrations, but I don't want it to be dominated by watching other people gaming.
Atmo
Master

Post by Atmo »

LeadPal wrote:
Sigil wrote:Or, if you are male, wear hilariously inappropriate cosplay.
My co-host is a manry dude crossplaying Letty, so that's sort of covered. But past experience suggests it won't compare with what some of the audience will be wearing, anyways.

So far we're planning to demonstrate a stage of SA, PCB, and UFO, show PC-98 and fightan games in a brief video, show off a superplayer replay in another game, show one of ZUN's translated interviews, compare various arrangements of Love-Coloured Master Spark, show some doujinshi, show some doujin games, show some PVs, and show a scene from one of the fanime. That's a lot, but two hours is a long time. It would be easy enough to just fill the panel with more gameplay demonstrations, but I don't want it to be dominated by watching other people gaming.
Way to go, good luck!
Mask_De_H
Duke

Post by Mask_De_H »

I am intensely disappointed in the contents of this thread. There are no hoes or toes.
FrankTrollman wrote: Halfling women, as I'm sure you are aware, combine all the "fun" parts of pedophilia without any of the disturbing, illegal, or immoral parts.
K wrote:That being said, the usefulness of airships for society is still transporting cargo because it's an option that doesn't require a powerful wizard to show up for work on time instead of blowing the day in his harem of extraplanar sex demons/angels.
Chamomile wrote: See, it's because K's belief in leaving generation of individual monsters to GMs makes him Chaotic, whereas Frank's belief in the easier usability of monsters pre-generated by game designers makes him Lawful, and clearly these philosophies are so irreconcilable as to be best represented as fundamentally opposed metaphysical forces.
Whipstitch wrote:You're on a mad quest, dude. I'd sooner bet on Zeus getting bored and letting Sisyphus put down the fucking rock.
DSMatticus
King

Post by DSMatticus »

Mask_De_H wrote:I am intensely disappointed in the contents of this thread. There are no hoes or toes.
SEXY HOE POSING FOR CAMERA
SEXY ASIAN HOE, SERIOUS PLOWING
SEXY HOE ON HOE ACTION
SEXY 2D HOE
(Remember, folks: ho ends in o for oral.)
Wiseman
Duke

Post by Wiseman »

Mask_De_H wrote:I am intensely disappointed in the contents of this thread. There are no hoes or toes.
So, any good touhou fanfics out there?
Keys to the Contract: A crossover between Puella Magi Madoka Magica and Kingdom Hearts.
RadiantPhoenix wrote:
TheFlatline wrote:Legolas/Robin Hood are myths that have completely unrealistic expectation of "uses a bow".
The D&D wizard is a work of fiction that has a completely unrealistic expectation of "uses a book".
hyzmarca wrote:Well, Mario Mario comes from a blue collar background. He was a carpenter first, working at a construction site. Then a plumber. Then a demolitionist. Also, I'm not sure how strict Mushroom Kingdom's medical licensing requirements are. I don't think his MD is valid in New York.
Atmo
Master

Post by Atmo »

Wiseman wrote:
So, any good touhou fanfics out there?
gensokyo.org/