The Gaming Den Forum Index The Gaming Den
Welcome to the Gaming Den.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Google
 Search WWW   Search tgdmb.com 
Necro-posting rules?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Gaming Den Forum Index -> About the Gaming Den
View previous topic :: View next topic  
qwertyu63
NPC

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 2:23 am    Post subject: Necro-posting rules? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I was led to this forum by a thread that was last posted to March 7th, and I want to know if posting in such a thread now would be against rules here. I couldn't find any rules on the topic here. Thank you in advance.

Last edited by qwertyu63 on Wed May 01, 2013 2:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Foxwarrior
Knight-Baron

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hah. March 7th, 2013? That's not even old. If you necro a page from even earlier, like 2005, eyebrows will be raised, but no harm will come to you.
Prak
Serious Badass

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, no, we're not like the fucking idiots at Giant in the Playground. We would actually prefer you to necro than shit up the server space with a retread of an old thread.

Now, if you're diverging from the topic of an older thread, feel free to make a new one. But if you're commenting on something said in an old thread, just necro.

You should use the forum search to look up "thread necro" sometime to see how we handle it. You really don't have to worry, we are blessed with a mod who actually knows what the hell he's doing.

Winnah wrote:
No, No. 'Prak' is actually a Thri Kreen impersonating a human and roleplaying himself as a D&D character. All hail our hidden insect overlords.

FrankTrollman wrote:
In Soviet Russia, cosmic horror is the default state.

You should gain sanity for finding out that the problems of a region are because there are fucking monsters there.
Koumei
Serious Badass

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Someone will necro this thread in ten years.
Prak
Serious Badass

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 4:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'll make sure of it.

Winnah wrote:
No, No. 'Prak' is actually a Thri Kreen impersonating a human and roleplaying himself as a D&D character. All hail our hidden insect overlords.

FrankTrollman wrote:
In Soviet Russia, cosmic horror is the default state.

You should gain sanity for finding out that the problems of a region are because there are fucking monsters there.
Desdan_Mervolam
Knight-Baron

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I am going to confess this here, to ensure I don't do it: I had the idea earlier while exploring old threads to necro an old thread by a controversial former poster like Tzor just to see what kind of heart-attacks the possibility of said poster returning would inspire.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Gaming Den Forum Index -> About the Gaming Den All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: