League Of Losers

Discussions and debates about video games

Moderator: Moderators

Pseudo Stupidity
Duke

Post by Pseudo Stupidity »

No posts for this topic!
sandmann wrote:
Zak S wrote:I'm not a dick, I'm really nice.
Zak S wrote:(...) once you have decided that you will spend any part of your life trolling on the internet, you forfeit all rights as a human.If you should get hit by a car--no-one should help you. If you vote on anything--your vote should be thrown away.

If you wanted to participate in a conversation, you've lost that right. You are a non-human now. You are over and cancelled. No concern of yours can ever matter to any member of the human race ever again.
MGuy
Prince

Post by MGuy »

So I finally played Soraka since they worked her numbers and I gotta say. I don't like it. Like at all.
The first rule of Fatclub. Don't Talk about Fatclub..
If you want a game modded right you have to mod it yourself.
Kaelik
ArchDemon of Rage

Post by Kaelik »

I'm 19 and 5 as Trundle Jungle this season. So in my last game, as a 13/6/6 trundle that had my initial XP from kurgs stolen by the alister support, my shitty feeding solo laners who are duo complain about how they can never win because they only get shitty junglers...

Welcome to league of legends . . .
DSMatticus wrote:Kaelik gonna kaelik. Whatcha gonna do?
The U.S. isn't a democracy and if you think it is, you are a rube.

That's libertarians for you - anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.
Pseudo Stupidity
Duke

You know what's fun about the new ranked system? That I have gotten more pentas this season than ever before, because I have to smurf to play with my friends.

You know what sucks about it? My main account is basically rotting at D3 because I rarely play on it.
sandmann wrote:
Zak S wrote:(...) once you have decided that you will spend any part of your life trolling on the internet, you forfeit all rights as a human.If you should get hit by a car--no-one should help you. If you vote on anything--your vote should be thrown away.

If you wanted to participate in a conversation, you've lost that right. You are a non-human now. You are over and cancelled. No concern of yours can ever matter to any member of the human race ever again.
Pseudo Stupidity
Duke

I've taken quite the break for League, but I'm getting back into it now. Unfortunately I didn't maintain one game a month so I've decayed a bit, but climbing back to Diamond should be fun and my Flex rank has fallen so much that I can actually play with my friends on my main account!

Oh lord the new champions though. What the fuck do they even do?
sandmann wrote:

Kaelik
ArchDemon of Rage

Post by Kaelik »

Pseudo Stupidity wrote:I've taken quite the break for League, but I'm getting back into it now. Unfortunately I didn't maintain one game a month so I've decayed a bit, but climbing back to Diamond should be fun and my Flex rank has fallen so much that I can actually play with my friends on my main account!

Oh lord the new champions though. What the fuck do they even do?
How many new champions are there to you. What's the oldest champ you remember? Ekko? Jinx?
Last edited by Kaelik on Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DSMatticus wrote:Kaelik gonna kaelik. Whatcha gonna do?
The U.S. isn't a democracy and if you think it is, you are a rube.

That's libertarians for you - anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.
Pseudo Stupidity
Duke

The last champ who came out that I know things about is...Jhin I think? I played briefly while Camille (sp?) was a thing but she was banned every game so I never actually played in a game with her. Now there's some guy with a scythe who can walk through walls, a support with a weird knockup, and Maokai but happy. Or at least those are the new ones I've seen.

I'm just going to keep picking Leona.
sandmann wrote:

MGuy
Prince

Post by MGuy »

Xayah goes along with that new knock up support so there's a new adc for you. She's also fairly easy to play.
The first rule of Fatclub. Don't Talk about Fatclub..
If you want a game modded right you have to mod it yourself.