Malware on the site?

Practice posts and questions about the boards. The registration code for this board is 'Th3G@m|ngD3n' (Note the use of numbers and symbols!)

Moderator: Moderators

virgil
King

Malware on the site?

Post by virgil »

The entirety of the Mundane Concept Obsolescence thread on IMHO is being flagged by Google Chrome for having malware, specifically citing valid.canardpc.com. I haven't looked at the page for specific content, but none of the other threads are giving me this issue.
Come see Sprockets & Serials
How do you confuse a barbarian?
Put a greatsword a maul and a greataxe in a room and ask them to take their pick
EXPLOSIVE RUNES!
koz
Duke

Post by koz »

Also getting this from the MtG thread's second page.
Everything I learned about DnD, I learned from Frank Trollman.
Kaelik wrote:You are so full of Strawmen that I can only assume you actually shit actual straw.
souran wrote:...uber, nerd-rage-inducing, minutia-devoted, pointless blithering shit.
Schwarzkopf wrote:The Den, your one-stop shop for in-depth analysis of Dungeons & Dragons and distressingly credible threats of oral rape.
DSM wrote:Apparently, The GM's Going To Punch You in Your Goddamned Face edition of D&D is getting more traction than I expected. Well, it beats playing 4th. Probably 5th, too.
Frank Trollman wrote:Giving someone a mouth full of cock is a standard action.
PoliteNewb wrote:If size means anything, it's what position you have to get in to give a BJ.
Whatever
Prince

Post by Whatever »

I'm not getting it in either thread, but I have signatures disabled and a bunch of people on ignore.
Username17
Serious Badass

Post by Username17 »

Google Chrome has apparently decided that CPU Validators are malware links. So if someone has a CPU-Z Validator link in their sig, Google Chrome will throw a shit fit. I have no idea why.

I'm also not really sure why someone would put overclocking validation into their signature on a Table Top Gaming Forum, but I guess it takes all kinds.

-Username17
koz
Duke

Post by koz »

FrankTrollman wrote:Google Chrome has apparently decided that CPU Validators are malware links. So if someone has a CPU-Z Validator link in their sig, Google Chrome will throw a shit fit. I have no idea why.

I'm also not really sure why someone would put overclocking validation into their signature on a Table Top Gaming Forum, but I guess it takes all kinds.

-Username17
It's NiN's signature, then. He's the one who's got it.
Everything I learned about DnD, I learned from Frank Trollman.
Kaelik wrote:You are so full of Strawmen that I can only assume you actually shit actual straw.
souran wrote:...uber, nerd-rage-inducing, minutia-devoted, pointless blithering shit.
Schwarzkopf wrote:The Den, your one-stop shop for in-depth analysis of Dungeons & Dragons and distressingly credible threats of oral rape.
DSM wrote:Apparently, The GM's Going To Punch You in Your Goddamned Face edition of D&D is getting more traction than I expected. Well, it beats playing 4th. Probably 5th, too.
Frank Trollman wrote:Giving someone a mouth full of cock is a standard action.
PoliteNewb wrote:If size means anything, it's what position you have to get in to give a BJ.
fbmf
The Great Fence Builder

Post by fbmf »

[The Great Fence Builder Speaks]
I got the same thing from following a REPORT to the thread, so I deleted it. I apologize to the posters involved.

-Username17
I removed this from NiN's signature.

[/TGFBS]
Grek
Prince

Post by Grek »

FrankTrollman wrote:Google Chrome has apparently decided that CPU Validators are malware links. So if someone has a CPU-Z Validator link in their sig, Google Chrome will throw a shit fit. I have no idea why.
A quick googling reveals that the CPU-Z installer will run ads while it installs and do that retarded "Make opt-out offers to change your homepage/install a taskbar/install program X along with your download" thing. That third one has apparently got some trojans in the rotation, which has made Google freak out and flag the entire program as unsafe. Which, to be fair, is probably accurate.
Chamomile wrote:Grek is a national treasure.