Can Mr. GC be banned now?

Practice posts and questions about the boards. The registration code for this board is 'Th3G@m|ngD3n' (Note the use of numbers and symbols!)

Moderator: Moderators

K
King

Can Mr. GC be banned now?

Post by K »

1. He's admitted that he's Roy, who is banned.

2. He's posting burning baskets while calling people basketweavers.

3. And he's spamming image links and making threads impossible to read. A wall of dozens of the same image in a single post is fucking annoying.
Last edited by K on Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ted the Flayer
Knight-Baron

Post by Ted the Flayer »

I have never understood why someone would want back on a message board that banned them. Internet feuds in general perplex me, because I might be mistaken, but the internet is not serious business...
Prak Anima wrote:Um, Frank, I believe you're missing the fact that the game is glorified spank material/foreplay.
Frank Trollman wrote:I don't think that is any excuse for a game to have bad mechanics.
RobbyPants
King

Post by RobbyPants »

Or everyone can just ignore him. I've already shown that he's trolling everyone.
Chamomile
Prince

Post by Chamomile »

I've had him on ignore for some time, but we could also put spambots on ignore. If all he's going to do is outright picture spam the boards, let's just ban him.
DSMatticus
King

Post by DSMatticus »

He stopped that when told to, but honestly? I don't know really know what the point of giving him the second (third?) chance is. He certainly hasn't denied being Roy everytime it's brought up, Roy is apparently predisposed to disruptive temper tantrums and confrontational bullshit, and given the image spam I'm not seeing any improvement. And that's after his posts deteriorated to the point where most of them could be replaced with "Basketweaver!" with little or no lost meaning.
RobbyPants
King

Post by RobbyPants »

Third time. He also joined a year ago or so under the name ShadowBalls. People started calling him Shad's Balls after he went off the deep end and much laughter was had.
Orion
Prince

Post by Orion »

ShadowBalls was Roy? It all makes sense now.
RobbyPants
King

Post by RobbyPants »

Pretty sure. I think he was even going on about how easy Red Hand of Doom was. I don't feel like dredging it all up now, though.
virgil
King

Post by virgil »

RobbyPants wrote:Pretty sure. I think he was even going on about how easy Red Hand of Doom was. I don't feel like dredging it all up now, though.
Part of what convinced me it was Roy the last two times was his insistence with stuff like getting a 90%+ on the SGT to not svck at life, all monsters of a certain CR need to be about half the RNG above (off the range?) what the SRD uses, and using some of the most convoluted Char-Op builds for everything as a matter of course.
Last edited by virgil on Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Come see Sprockets & Serials
How do you confuse a barbarian?
Put a greatsword a maul and a greataxe in a room and ask them to take their pick
EXPLOSIVE RUNES!
Mistborn
Duke

Post by Mistborn »

As much as GC is at fault for the various shitstorms they way people have been responding to his has been lest than 5 stars. I have a memory of him being a more reasonable person on BG what happened to that anyway.
fbmf
The Great Fence Builder

Post by fbmf »

[The Great Fence Builder Speaks]
This thread is now superfluous.
[/TGFBS]
fbmf
The Great Fence Builder

Re: Can Mr. GC be banned now?

Post by fbmf »

K wrote:1. He's admitted that he's Roy, who is banned.
When? Where? Please PM the answer as I have locked the thread.

Game On,
fbmf
Last edited by fbmf on Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.