Net Filtering

Practice posts and questions about the boards. The registration code for this board is 'Th3G@m|ngD3n' (Note the use of numbers and symbols!)

Moderator: Moderators

fbmf
The Great Fence Builder

Net Filtering

Post by fbmf »

A friend and sometime member reports that Nifty is blocked by his companies web filter as "inappropriate", but TGDMB gets through without a problem.

I'm not sure if I'm pleased or insulted.

Game On,
fbmf
Kaelik
ArchDemon of Rage

Post by Kaelik »

TGD has never been blocked at any employer as inappropriate. And at my current one, only as "games."
DSMatticus wrote:Kaelik gonna kaelik. Whatcha gonna do?
The U.S. isn't a democracy and if you think it is, you are a rube.

That's libertarians for you - anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.
Koumei
Serious Badass

Post by Koumei »

When I first sign on at work it gets blocked as "games", but after a couple of minutes the Admin-level exceptions go through and it's okay (note: most things blocked as "games" are not un-blocked at Admin-level, you need to do an every-single-time bypass).
Count Arioch the 28th wrote:There is NOTHING better than lesbians. Lesbians make everything better.
Doom
Duke

Post by Doom »

It's a "games" site for me, too.
Kaelik, to Tzor wrote: And you aren't shot in the face?
Frank Trollman wrote:A government is also immortal ...On the plus side, once the United Kingdom is no longer united, the United States of America will be the oldest country in the world. USA!