[Dom3]Proving Grounds-Game Started

Discussions and debates about video games

Moderator: Moderators

Korwin
Duke

Post by Korwin »

Depending, if you are not in the way of our expansion, we would like to agree.
We are expanding this turn into 54 and are planning for an north-sout connection of our empire.
Red_Rob wrote: I mean, I'm pretty sure the Mayans had a prophecy about what would happen if Frank and PL ever agreed on something. PL will argue with Frank that the sky is blue or grass is green, so when they both separately piss on your idea that is definitely something to think about.
Winnah
Duke

Post by Winnah »

πόλεμος πάντων μὲν πατήρ ἐστι, πάντων δὲ βασιλεύς, καὶ τοὺς μὲν θεοὺς ἔδειξε τοὺς δὲ ἀνθρώπους, τοὺς μὲν δούλους ἐποίησε τοὺς δὲ ἐλευθέρους

Pangaea greets Vanheim. If you desire diplomacy, you will find us amenable. If you desire war, you will find us to be fierce.

An NAP3 is on the table (Non Aggression Pact; 3 turns notice before dissolution). If you would expand south, notify us to prevent our troops clashing. Your call.
Drago0661
Master

Post by Drago0661 »

I believe Ermor have us, Shinuyama, confused with Jotunheim.

In any case we will not be moving into 54 this turn. And will extend a NAP+3 offer to you as well. However I will inform you that we intend to expand further north as well.
Last edited by Drago0661 on Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Korwin
Duke

Post by Korwin »

I was speaking with Jotunheim? I agree to the NAP with them.
Shinuyama if you let me keep an corridor at the coast, we can agree to your offer too.
Red_Rob wrote: I mean, I'm pretty sure the Mayans had a prophecy about what would happen if Frank and PL ever agreed on something. PL will argue with Frank that the sky is blue or grass is green, so when they both separately piss on your idea that is definitely something to think about.
CapnTthePirateG
Duke

Post by CapnTthePirateG »

We aren't expanding south. NAP-3 is good with the werewolf viking band.

We will need to discuss borders, as my troops are currently moving to the province slightly to the northeast of the province they just took.
OgreBattle wrote:"And thus the denizens learned that hating Shadzar was the only thing they had in common, and with him gone they turned their venom upon each other"
-Sarpadian Empires, vol. I
Winnah
Duke

Post by Winnah »

Our armies were moving to the west.

We make no claims on any of the land to the north or east. If any of those provinces remain unclaimed for any length of time, we may move to conquer them, but will notify Vanheim before that occurs.

I should have access to my PC within the next hour or so, so my turn should not be greatly delayed.
Drago0661
Master

Post by Drago0661 »

@Ermor: You can have your corridor, stick to the coast and I will turn back before our paths will collide.
Winnah
Duke

Post by Winnah »

θάλαττα, θάλαττα

R'Lyeh:

Pangaea extends greetings. Notify us if you desire diplomatic relations and wish to lay claim to our southern coastline.

Vanheim:

Pangaea claims the mountain range to the south of your lands. This landmark should serve as a suitable border for our nations if you are in agreement.
DSMatticus
King

Post by DSMatticus »

Our capital has a lot of land connections to that coast, so we're going to have to claim a decent part of it.
koz
Duke

Post by koz »

Hai there Shinuyama. NAP+3?
Everything I learned about DnD, I learned from Frank Trollman.
Kaelik wrote:You are so full of Strawmen that I can only assume you actually shit actual straw.
souran wrote:...uber, nerd-rage-inducing, minutia-devoted, pointless blithering shit.
Schwarzkopf wrote:The Den, your one-stop shop for in-depth analysis of Dungeons & Dragons and distressingly credible threats of oral rape.
DSM wrote:Apparently, The GM's Going To Punch You in Your Goddamned Face edition of D&D is getting more traction than I expected. Well, it beats playing 4th. Probably 5th, too.
Frank Trollman wrote:Giving someone a mouth full of cock is a standard action.
PoliteNewb wrote:If size means anything, it's what position you have to get in to give a BJ.
Drago0661
Master

Post by Drago0661 »

NAP+3 Accepted, what of border arrangements?
koz
Duke

Post by koz »

I'm happy to let you have the provinces around your capital.
Everything I learned about DnD, I learned from Frank Trollman.
Kaelik wrote:You are so full of Strawmen that I can only assume you actually shit actual straw.
souran wrote:...uber, nerd-rage-inducing, minutia-devoted, pointless blithering shit.
Schwarzkopf wrote:The Den, your one-stop shop for in-depth analysis of Dungeons & Dragons and distressingly credible threats of oral rape.
DSM wrote:Apparently, The GM's Going To Punch You in Your Goddamned Face edition of D&D is getting more traction than I expected. Well, it beats playing 4th. Probably 5th, too.
Frank Trollman wrote:Giving someone a mouth full of cock is a standard action.
PoliteNewb wrote:If size means anything, it's what position you have to get in to give a BJ.
Winnah
Duke

Post by Winnah »

ἀετοῦ γῆρας, κορυδοῦ νεότης

Caelum: Pangaea extends it's greetings. Let us know if you desire diplomatic relations with your neighbour.

Vanheim: Pangaea plans on subduing those mountain provinces near our mutual border. We would prefer not to come into come into conflict with your expansion forces.

R'Lyeh: Those land territories adjacent to your capital are not a part of Pangaea's current expansion plans. The offer of peaceful relations between our nations is still on hand.
DSMatticus
King

Post by DSMatticus »

Winnah wrote:The offer of peaceful relations between our nations is still on hand.
Since it seems there's no brewing territorial dispute, we'd be happy to take you up on that offer. An NAP-3?

(I'm having trouble keeping track of who's who, let alone who's making deals with who. I'm going to have to start taking notes.)
Winnah
Duke

Post by Winnah »

NAP-3 accepted, with the additional proviso that those unclaimed provinces adjacent to your capital are recognised as part of R'Lyeh sovereignty.
Last edited by Winnah on Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
luckyfortune
1st Level

Post by luckyfortune »

hehe ok but i need some room to expand plz
"May the winds of Good Fortune, Flow our way.."
Winnah
Duke

Post by Winnah »

Pangaea will not touch the provinces adjacent to your capital.

Beyond that, no promises.
luckyfortune
1st Level

Post by luckyfortune »

Yay! thanks! ^__^
luckyfortune
1st Level

Post by luckyfortune »

Sry every1 i cant send my turn till tomorrow this time..
sry for the delay..
Winnah
Duke

Post by Winnah »

Don't worry about it. If anyone needs any extra time, just ask.
Winnah
Duke

Post by Winnah »

θάνατος οὐδὲν διαφέρει τοῦ ζῆν.

Ermor: Pangaea sends greetings. Let us know if you desire desire diplomacy.

R'Lyeh: Our southern expansion forces plans to sweep east, parallel to the southern coastline. If you had designs on these inland provinces, it would be best stated before our armies march.
Korwin
Duke

Post by Korwin »

Greetings Pangea,

we are a peacefull nations. Dont plan to get into your territory.

--
Ermor
DSMatticus
King

Post by DSMatticus »

@Pangaea, we want nothing more than the coastal provinces to buffer our capital. Anything beyond that is your's.
Winnah
Duke

Post by Winnah »

I have extended the turn. I noticed that CapnThePirateG was about to let Vanheim stale. Fortunately I was near a PC.
Winnah
Duke

Post by Winnah »

Well, I fucked up. I thought a 12 hour extension would be enough.

I'm going to extend the next turn indefinately if it appears that Vanheim will stale twice. Capn' might have some more important shit going on right now.