Possible Search-Based Shenanigans

Practice posts and questions about the boards. The registration code for this board is 'Th3G@m|ngD3n' (Note the use of numbers and symbols!)

Moderator: Moderators

...You Lost Me
Duke

Possible Search-Based Shenanigans

Post by ...You Lost Me »

So I'm trying to find threads started by certain accounts (namely stuff by ubernoob, because I enjoyed his Hunger Mage).

I know I can see posts by people, but I don't know how to see threads. Is there some sort of shenanigan I can pull with the search function, or some indicator in each of the posts pages I could use?
DSMatticus wrote:Again, look at this fucking map you moron. Take your finger and trace each country's coast, then trace its claim line. Even you - and I say that as someone who could not think less of your intelligence - should be able to tell that one of these things is not like the other.
Kaelik wrote:I invented saying mean things about Tussock.
Prak
Serious Badass

Post by Prak »

are you using the google search or the search here?
Cuz apparently I gotta break this down for you dense motherfuckers- I'm trans feminine nonbinary. My pronouns are they/them.
Winnah wrote:No, No. 'Prak' is actually a Thri Kreen impersonating a human and roleplaying himself as a D&D character. All hail our hidden insect overlords.
FrankTrollman wrote:In Soviet Russia, cosmic horror is the default state.

You should gain sanity for finding out that the problems of a region are because there are fucking monsters there.
...You Lost Me
Duke

Post by ...You Lost Me »

I was using that first one. Where do I access that search page?
DSMatticus wrote:Again, look at this fucking map you moron. Take your finger and trace each country's coast, then trace its claim line. Even you - and I say that as someone who could not think less of your intelligence - should be able to tell that one of these things is not like the other.
Kaelik wrote:I invented saying mean things about Tussock.
Prak
Serious Badass

Post by Prak »

Under the "The Gaming Den" header, the two rows of blue links, the second link in the first row is "search." You can search for posts by author, and tell it to return results as posts, rather than topics, though there will be no quote formatting or such.
Cuz apparently I gotta break this down for you dense motherfuckers- I'm trans feminine nonbinary. My pronouns are they/them.
Winnah wrote:No, No. 'Prak' is actually a Thri Kreen impersonating a human and roleplaying himself as a D&D character. All hail our hidden insect overlords.
FrankTrollman wrote:In Soviet Russia, cosmic horror is the default state.

You should gain sanity for finding out that the problems of a region are because there are fucking monsters there.
ubernoob
Duke

Post by ubernoob »

Sent you a PM. Mister Sinister was involved in most of my design, so he can sub for me on anything as well.
Last edited by ubernoob on Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.