[Dom3]Yet another EA game

Stories about games that you run and/or have played in.

Moderator: Moderators

K
King

Post by K »

Did I kill any Eagle Kings in the great battle of Abysia?
Drago0661
Master

Post by Drago0661 »

A few, but most of them lived.

And it was a great battle. A battle of fire versus lightning.
K
King

Post by K »

Drago0661 wrote:A few, but most of them lived.

And it was a great battle. A battle of fire versus lightning.
Yeh, I got bored and decided to script an epic battle.
Drago0661
Master

Post by Drago0661 »

Indeed it was, and I can understand why you were bored :tongue:

For those of you who didn't know what happened it was:

fog warriors + staff of storms + lightning strike/lightning bolt vs fire storm + heat from hell + fire evocation spells

I was the victor (lightning) but took a lot of losses. most of my chaff died, and lost a few mages.
DSMatticus
King

Post by DSMatticus »

I did it again! I always forget that I'm not going to be able to fly in a fight against Caelum. Nonetheless, I just murdered a lot of things and lost very little of importance.
DSMatticus
King

Post by DSMatticus »

So, Drago does indeed have at least one seraph, sitting there in his capital. I have yet to see it in action.

Generally speaking, how do you deal with a seraph?
Korwin
Duke

Post by Korwin »

A Seraph can cast Phönix Phyre, so I would try to fatigue him out.
Red_Rob wrote: I mean, I'm pretty sure the Mayans had a prophecy about what would happen if Frank and PL ever agreed on something. PL will argue with Frank that the sky is blue or grass is green, so when they both separately piss on your idea that is definitely something to think about.
DSMatticus
King

Post by DSMatticus »

Err, I might need a few hour extension (4 would work). I may not, but can't hurt to be safe. Depends how my day ends up playing out. Sorry about that, I know we're already on 48 hours and everything, but I'll be as quick as I can with it.
koz
Duke

Post by koz »

Gave you 12.
Everything I learned about DnD, I learned from Frank Trollman.
Kaelik wrote:You are so full of Strawmen that I can only assume you actually shit actual straw.
souran wrote:...uber, nerd-rage-inducing, minutia-devoted, pointless blithering shit.
Schwarzkopf wrote:The Den, your one-stop shop for in-depth analysis of Dungeons & Dragons and distressingly credible threats of oral rape.
DSM wrote:Apparently, The GM's Going To Punch You in Your Goddamned Face edition of D&D is getting more traction than I expected. Well, it beats playing 4th. Probably 5th, too.
Frank Trollman wrote:Giving someone a mouth full of cock is a standard action.
PoliteNewb wrote:If size means anything, it's what position you have to get in to give a BJ.
DSMatticus
King

Post by DSMatticus »

It wouldn't have actually mattered; my power went out 2 hours before the turn was due to host (originally), and it hasn't been back. I'm posting through a laptop in one of the few places where there's an intersection of 'laptop with charge left' and 'wi-fi.' No idea when it's coming back.

If I staled, I think I'll need a rollback. The situation's kinda intense and time-critical. Though, I have no idea when my power'll be back. It's looking like a few days, maybe even a week. I kind of live in the middle of nowhere, I imagine we're pretty low on the priority totem pole and there are a lot of places without power. So, if I'm not gonna stale anymore, I also sort of need an indefinite pause. :sad:

Well, it's up to you guys what you want to do. I probably won't be able to post here again until my power's back, so, yeah. Good times.
koz
Duke

Post by koz »

Delaying 72 hours. Let's hope this does something.
Kaelik wrote:You are so full of Strawmen that I can only assume you actually shit actual straw.
souran wrote:...uber, nerd-rage-inducing, minutia-devoted, pointless blithering shit.
Schwarzkopf wrote:The Den, your one-stop shop for in-depth analysis of Dungeons & Dragons and distressingly credible threats of oral rape.
DSM wrote:Apparently, The GM's Going To Punch You in Your Goddamned Face edition of D&D is getting more traction than I expected. Well, it beats playing 4th. Probably 5th, too.
PoliteNewb wrote:If size means anything, it's what position you have to get in to give a BJ.
DSMatticus
King

Post by DSMatticus »

Update that I'm just going to copy and paste into the threads for the games I'm playing while I still have access to a charged laptop and wi-fi: my power company's tentative restoration schedule seriously suggests my area won't have power back until july 10th. Beyond the genuine possibility that I may kill myself out of boredom, it doesn't look like I'll be able to take a turn for quite awhile. I kind of suggest trying to find a sub for me at this point.
koz
Duke

Post by koz »

Anyone reading this: Sub wanted. Pretty pl0x.
K
King

Post by K »

Can't we just end the game? It's not like there is anything interesting happening any more.

I know that I've been taking token turns for like the last 15 turns.
koz
Duke

Post by koz »

If there are no objections in 24 hours, then sure, the game can end.
DSMatticus
King

Post by DSMatticus »

(Still some shaky electricity and internet access, friend's generator, blah blah blah, no dominions access though): yeah. At this point, no offense to K or Ancient_History, but the main contest for this game is between me and Drago. And while I was interested in how that would turn out, it looks like I'm gonna be out of commission for a very long time. I say let it die.

In the interest of disclosure: I have the steel ovens or whatever that 20% discount site is, and a huge stock of dwarven hammers forged by my pretender. My thug/SC production has been limited solely by the number of tarts I can get who are worth anything. I've got some air casters who can drop army-wide lightning immunity and some witch kings who, boosted, can drop army-wide cold immunity, and I am mass producing axes of hate. I have more than a dozen SC's and 3-4 earth casters prepared to spam petrify. My plan was for one big battle in Caelum's capital where I made my army lightning and cold immune, set the battlefield on poison with foul vapors, and went in with a dozen axe of hate decked out SC's and spam petrify. And lots of witchkings doing their thing, disintegrates and frozen hearts and whatever else.

It would have been fun, but wasn't really sure what to expect.
Drago0661
Master

Post by Drago0661 »

Well i was preparing another seraph and some dudes carrying boots of quickness and flameus for the tartarians.

I'm happy to let this die as it has become more of a chore to do the turns than anything else.
Ancient History
Serious Badass

Post by Ancient History »

I'm just spinning wheels at this point until I could try and drown the world, so sure.
koz
Duke

Post by koz »

Alright, game's gonna end sometime soon. It certainly taught me a few things, so thanks for playing!