New Blog - Outspoken rambling

Mundane & Pointless Stuff I Must Share: The Off Topic Forum

Moderator: Moderators

virgil
King

New Blog - Outspoken rambling

Post by virgil »

While it's not just a plug for my freshly created blog, Sprockets & Serials, it's also a general rambling of ideas of what to put in it as well as side goals.

I do plan on using it to plug my writing, when it's completed. I've been advised by friends and such to finish Parabellum to make it available through the blog, as I've completed the entire thing except for the formatting/layout. Yes, it's meek compared to OSH, but I'll refrain from telling people that on the blog itself.

I will definitely use it as my primary forum of regaling people of game sessions run. I will also use it to post various creations for my games made over the years.

And finally, I will post weekly pictures of my girlfriend's awesome ponies, the first one will be up on Saturday.
Come see Sprockets & Serials
How do you confuse a barbarian?
Put a greatsword a maul and a greataxe in a room and ask them to take their pick
EXPLOSIVE RUNES!
Datawolf
Journeyman

Post by Datawolf »

I am strangely disappointed that your blog isn't actually titled Outspoken Ramblings.
Psychic Robot wrote:
Pathfinder is still a bad game
but is it a bad enough game to rescue the President?
virgil
King

Post by virgil »

Three posts now, going to be throwing in a periodic comic when my girlfriend has time to draw what's in my head.
Put a greatsword a maul and a greataxe in a room and ask them to take their pick
EXPLOSIVE RUNES!
virgil
King

Post by virgil »

Several new posts made so far, a new Pony Day, and sooner or later this blog will actually appear when I Google for it.
EXPLOSIVE RUNES!