The Gaming Den Forum Index The Gaming Den
Welcome to the Gaming Den.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Google
 Search WWW   Search tgdmb.com 
[Non-US] News That Makes You laugh/cry/neither...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 118, 119, 120

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Starmaker
Duke

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Update on the ritual murder situation:

one of the prominent Russian newspapers published an opinion piece in which the Jewish author, a celebrated journo and Putin propagandist, quotes some historical Jewish-ritual-murder propaganda, describes what happened to its authors (got hanged at the Hague) and concludes with "perhaps we haven't hanged enough of them". So Putin's backpedaling hard.
RobbyPants
Prince

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This is both US and non-US, but the fallout will be felt outside of the US. Trump officially said the US will recognize Jerusalem as Israel's capital and begin the process of moving the US embassy. Trump does not appear concerned about potentially derailing the peace efforts between Israel and Palestine.

That being said, I've never understood what the benefit of this is to Trump, unless it's just more anti-Islam rhetoric.
deaddmwalking
Duke

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

There are a lot of Christians that believe they should do what they can to bring on the end of the world (second coming of Christ). A lot of them believe that starting a war between Israelis and Arabs is the way to make it happen. This is a concession to the religious right that want to hasten the end times.
Thaluikhain
Duke

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Is he going to stop hinting at a war with NK now? Only one at a time, right?
RobbyPants
Prince

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

deaddmwalking wrote:
There are a lot of Christians that believe they should do what they can to bring on the end of the world (second coming of Christ). A lot of them believe that starting a war between Israelis and Arabs is the way to make it happen. This is a concession to the religious right that want to hasten the end times.
I wish these assholes would leave us out of their procrastinating death cult.
Ancient History
Invincible Overlord

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

https://www.vice.com/en_uk/article/434gqw/i-made-my-shed-the-top-rated-restaurant-on-tripadvisor
Voss
Prince

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

RobbyPants wrote:
This is both US and non-US, but the fallout will be felt outside of the US. Trump officially said the US will recognize Jerusalem as Israel's capital and begin the process of moving the US embassy. Trump does not appear concerned about potentially derailing the peace efforts between Israel and Palestine.

That being said, I've never understood what the benefit of this is to Trump, unless it's just more anti-Islam rhetoric.

I'm honestly thinking money or business deals. The anti-Islam rhetoric was vaguely absent, which made the 'why?' all the more demanding.

The discussion around it is blathering a lot about campaign promises and 'America First,' but this does shit for America beyond threatening Americans abroad, and most of the ignorant fucks that supported Trump don't give two shits about Israel (and more than a few are staunchly anti-semite anyway). So the only logical conclusion is he somehow personally benefits.
...You Lost Me
Duke

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That shed articles reminds me of a similar fake-business thing that happened in 2015: https://splinternews.com/i-created-a-fake-business-and-bought-it-an-amazing-onli-1793850918
Again, look at this fucking map you moron. Take your finger and trace each country's coast, then trace its claim line. Even you - and I say that as someone who could not think less of your intelligence - should be able to tell that one of these things is not like the other.
Kaelik wrote:
I invented saying mean things about Tussock.
Voss
Prince

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ah, Japan:

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-42275875

Apparently some folks were feeling traditional and decided to basically re-enact a plot from a Edo era murder story. except for real. It's got it all: roadside ambush, the driver stumbling off wounded, inheritance at stake, even murder-suicide when the plans go awry (though since it is Japan, the suicide may have been planned).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Gaming Den Forum Index -> MPSIMS All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 118, 119, 120
Page 120 of 120

Jump to: