Friendship is Magic

Mundane & Pointless Stuff I Must Share: The Off Topic Forum

Moderator: Moderators

Chamomile
Prince

Friendship is Magic

Post by Chamomile »

I remember a hobby magazine I happened to peak through about ten years ago. Some guy was writing in to defend My Little Pony, and the editor dismissed him as some guy trying to suck up to his girlfriend or girls in general to try and get laid, talking about how he had to come back over to the bro side or whatever. Who's laughing now?.
CatharzGodfoot
King

Post by CatharzGodfoot »

The law in its majestic equality forbids the rich as well as the poor from stealing bread, begging and sleeping under bridges.
-Anatole France

Mount Flamethrower on rear
Drive in reverse
Win Game.

-Josh Kablack

Josh_Kablack
King

Post by Josh_Kablack »

Boomstick wrote: This is a pony! A baby-horse girl toy!. Why is it so awesome?
"But transportation issues are social-justice issues. The toll of bad transit policies and worse infrastructure—trains and buses that don’t run well and badly serve low-income neighborhoods, vehicular traffic that pollutes the environment and endangers the lives of cyclists and pedestrians—is borne disproportionately by black and brown communities."
Count Arioch the 28th
King

Post by Count Arioch the 28th »

In this moment, I am Ur-phoric. Not because of any phony god’s blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my int score.
Maj
Prince

Post by Maj »

FINE! I'll WATCH THE DAMNED SHOW!
My son makes me laugh. Maybe he'll make you laugh, too.
Sir Neil
Knight-Baron

Post by Sir Neil »

Goddammit, Count! You know how many murder victims I'm going to have to look at to reset my retinas?
Koumei wrote:If other sites had plenty of good homebrew stuff the Den wouldn't need to exist. We don't come here because we like each other.
Count Arioch the 28th
King

Maj wrote:FINE! I'll WATCH THE DAMNED SHOW!
In this moment, I am Ur-phoric. Not because of any phony god’s blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my int score.
DragonChild
Knight-Baron

Post by DragonChild »

Count Arioch the 28th
King

Wait a minute, I just realized something. Am I the only one that noticed that Maj enthusiastically shouted she was going to watch the show right after I posted a macro of a bunch of ass-shots from the show?

I mean, I have heard about how people in Washington roll, but I didn't think it was all of them...
Last edited by Count Arioch the 28th on Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ravengm
Knight

Post by Ravengm »

Oh, Mr. Hands. You disgrace our state so.
Random thing I saw on Facebook wrote:Just make sure to compare your results from Weapon Bracket Table and Elevator Load Composition (Dragon Magazine #12) to the Perfunctory Armor Glossary, Version 3.8 (Races of Minneapolis, pp. 183). Then use your result as input to the "DM Says Screw You" equation.
erik
King

Post by erik »

Count Arioch the 28th wrote:Wait a minute, I just realized something. Am I the only one that noticed that Maj enthusiastically shouted she was going to watch the show right after I posted a macro of a bunch of ass-shots from the show?
Hey, it would have sold me on it if I wasn't already a fan. Heck, I even got my two year old son hooked on em after I downloaded the whole first season off you-tube.
Cynic
Prince

Post by Cynic »

erik wrote: Youtube ripping
Umm, why? I'm sure you could have easily found a much better quality download from torrents. Hell, that's what I did.
Ancient History wrote:We were working on Street Magic, and Frank asked me if a houngan had run over my dog.
erik
King

Post by erik »

Laziness I suppose. It took maybe maybe 15-20 min to catch em all. On the laptop they still look fine with full screen on. It's a cartoon so the graphics don't have to be HD I guess.
Maj
Prince

Post by Maj »

Cynic's method proved simple and easy for me.

Damn you, Gaming Den! My son loves the show. It doesn't help that his favorite color is pink.
My son makes me laugh. Maybe he'll make you laugh, too.
Cynic
Prince

Post by Cynic »

erik: Ahh, that explains it. I have my media pc hooked up to our tv. So, watching videos on the tv usually is more fulfilling when the quality is better.
Ancient History wrote:We were working on Street Magic, and Frank asked me if a houngan had run over my dog.
Stahlseele
King

Post by Stahlseele »

I am surprised somebody else started this thread ^^
Welcome, to IronHell.
Shrapnel wrote:
TFwiki wrote:Soon is the name of the region in the time-domain (familiar to all marketing departments, and to the moderators and staff of Fun Publications) which sees release of all BotCon news, club exclusives, and other fan desirables. Soon is when then will become now.

Peculiar properties of spacetime ensure that the perception of the magnitude of Soon is fluid and dependent, not on an individual's time-reference, but on spatial and cultural location. A marketer generally perceives Soon as a finite, known, yet unspeakable time-interval; to a fan, the interval appears greater, and may in fact approach the infinite, becoming Never. Once the interval has passed, however, a certain time-lensing effect seems to occur, and the time-interval becomes vanishingly small. We therefore see the strange result that the same fragment of spacetime may be observed, in quick succession, as Soon, Never, and All Too Quickly.
Psychic Robot
Prince

Post by Psychic Robot »

I hate bronies
Count Arioch wrote:I'm not sure how discussions on whether PR is a terrible person or not is on-topic.
Ant wrote:
Chamomile wrote:Ant, what do we do about Psychic Robot?
You do not seem to do anything.
Stahlseele
King

Post by Stahlseele »

Psychic Robot wrote:I hate bronies
Welcome, to IronHell.
Shrapnel wrote:
TFwiki wrote:Soon is the name of the region in the time-domain (familiar to all marketing departments, and to the moderators and staff of Fun Publications) which sees release of all BotCon news, club exclusives, and other fan desirables. Soon is when then will become now.

Peculiar properties of spacetime ensure that the perception of the magnitude of Soon is fluid and dependent, not on an individual's time-reference, but on spatial and cultural location. A marketer generally perceives Soon as a finite, known, yet unspeakable time-interval; to a fan, the interval appears greater, and may in fact approach the infinite, becoming Never. Once the interval has passed, however, a certain time-lensing effect seems to occur, and the time-interval becomes vanishingly small. We therefore see the strange result that the same fragment of spacetime may be observed, in quick succession, as Soon, Never, and All Too Quickly.
Count Arioch the 28th
King

Psychic Robot
Prince

Post by Psychic Robot »

I LOVE PONIES, FUCK YOU DAD
Last edited by Psychic Robot on Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Count Arioch wrote:I'm not sure how discussions on whether PR is a terrible person or not is on-topic.
Ant wrote:
Chamomile wrote:Ant, what do we do about Psychic Robot?
You do not seem to do anything.
shadzar
Prince

Post by shadzar »

Play the game, not the rules.
Swordslinger wrote:Or fuck it... I'm just going to get weapon specialization in my cock and whip people to death with it. Given all the enemies are total pussies, it seems like the appropriate thing to do.
Lewis Black wrote:If the people of New Zealand want to be part of our world, I believe they should hop off their islands, and push 'em closer.
good read (Note to self Maxus sucks a barrel of cocks.)
Stahlseele
King

Post by Stahlseele »

Wonder if South Park will REALLY get a "My Little Brony" Episode . .
Welcome, to IronHell.
Shrapnel wrote:

Josh_Kablack
King

Post by Josh_Kablack »

relevant Flash Game
Last edited by Josh_Kablack on Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"But transportation issues are social-justice issues. The toll of bad transit policies and worse infrastructure—trains and buses that don’t run well and badly serve low-income neighborhoods, vehicular traffic that pollutes the environment and endangers the lives of cyclists and pedestrians—is borne disproportionately by black and brown communities."
Stahlseele
King

Post by Stahlseele »

Josh_Kablack wrote:relevant Flash Game
i liked the robot unicorn metal version better, but only because there was metal playing in the background, not that crap x.x
Welcome, to IronHell.
Shrapnel wrote:

Count Arioch the 28th
King