Games

Practice posts and questions about the boards. The registration code for this board is 'Th3G@m|ngD3n' (Note the use of numbers and symbols!)

Moderator: Moderators

Stahlseele
King

Post by Stahlseele »

Deus Ex 3 is a must.
Maybe Space Marine.
But this should probably be sent over to the MPSIMS Board.
Last edited by Stahlseele on Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Welcome, to IronHell.
Shrapnel wrote:
TFwiki wrote:Soon is the name of the region in the time-domain (familiar to all marketing departments, and to the moderators and staff of Fun Publications) which sees release of all BotCon news, club exclusives, and other fan desirables. Soon is when then will become now.

Peculiar properties of spacetime ensure that the perception of the magnitude of Soon is fluid and dependent, not on an individual's time-reference, but on spatial and cultural location. A marketer generally perceives Soon as a finite, known, yet unspeakable time-interval; to a fan, the interval appears greater, and may in fact approach the infinite, becoming Never. Once the interval has passed, however, a certain time-lensing effect seems to occur, and the time-interval becomes vanishingly small. We therefore see the strange result that the same fragment of spacetime may be observed, in quick succession, as Soon, Never, and All Too Quickly.
Maj
Prince

Post by Maj »

How is the author if this thread "remanjot," but the only poster in it is Stahlseele?
My son makes me laugh. Maybe he'll make you laugh, too.
Count Arioch the 28th
King

Post by Count Arioch the 28th »

They messing wit'chu mind, Majjie-girl :p
In this moment, I am Ur-phoric. Not because of any phony god’s blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my int score.
Kaelik
ArchDemon of Rage

Post by Kaelik »

spambot. Also Stahlsee is oblivious to spam bots, and treats them like people.
DSMatticus wrote:Kaelik gonna kaelik. Whatcha gonna do?
The U.S. isn't a democracy and if you think it is, you are a rube.

That's libertarians for you - anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.
Grek
Prince

Post by Grek »

I remain convinced that Stahlsee is a highly complex spambot that merely imitates a human.
Chamomile wrote:Grek is a national treasure.
Zherog
Knight-Baron

Post by Zherog »

[tech support]

Interesting... I deleted the first post, belonging to a spam bot. Guess that doesn't make the whole thing go away. Live and learn, I guess...

--Z
[/tech support]
You can't fix stupid.

"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." ~ Jackie Robinson