NOTICE: Potential Down Time

Practice posts and questions about the boards. The registration code for this board is 'Th3G@m|ngD3n' (Note the use of numbers and symbols!)

Moderator: Moderators

Zherog
Knight-Baron

NOTICE: Potential Down Time

Post by Zherog »

Just a quick note to let everybody know that our host is performing system maintenance on Wednesday April 20th into Thursday April 21st (and, of course, depending on your timezone, those dates can be different).

The maintenance period is scheduled to start at 10pm MDT (which is 9pm PDT, 11pm CDT, and midnight EDT). It will continue until 5am MDT (4am PDT, 6am CDT, 7am EDT). During the entire window, our site should be down for only 30 minutes, and (according to support) no longer than an hour. That is, during the 6 hour maintenance period we should only be impacted for 30-60 minutes.

If I hear any other news, I'll update this thread. During the maintenance window, I advise folks copy the text of any post prior to posting, just in case you have bad luck and the system goes down while you're composing.

Cheers!

--Z
Last edited by Zherog on Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zherog
Knight-Baron

Post by Zherog »

We're past the maintenance window, so I've unstickied this and locked it. I don't expect issues, but if anybody sees anything weird, as always use the bug thread. Thanks.

--Z