The old bb.bboy Nifty and TGD sites.

Practice posts and questions about the boards. The registration code for this board is 'Th3G@m|ngD3n' (Note the use of numbers and symbols!)

Moderator: Moderators

Cynic
Prince

The old bb.bboy Nifty and TGD sites.

Post by Cynic »

Out of curiosity, is there a limit to how long the material on those sites will be available? If they are to expire at some point, is it possible to maybe upload it on the current servers? They both have provided hours of enjoyment + info not available currently on nifty or here.
Ancient History wrote:We were working on Street Magic, and Frank asked me if a houngan had run over my dog.
fbmf
The Great Fence Builder

Re: The old bb.bboy Nifty and TGD sites.

Post by fbmf »

Cynic wrote:...+ info not available currently on nifty or here.
Such as?

Game On,
fbmf
Cynic
Prince

Post by Cynic »

I did a search for "The word" and the earliest I seem to find is feb of 2010 posts. I know we've had posts with just the word "word" prior to that.
Ancient History wrote:We were working on Street Magic, and Frank asked me if a houngan had run over my dog.
fbmf
The Great Fence Builder

Post by fbmf »

cthulhu
Duke

Post by cthulhu »

The search index for the board search tool is broken prior to the boards being cut over. You need to use google to find old threads
Maj
Prince

Post by Maj »

One of the most important factors for the move was making sure that all the old information was still available. So it's all here. Somewhere.

And I have to admit, sometimes I go back to the other boards and run my searches there and then find it via title and date over here.
My son makes me laugh. Maybe he'll make you laugh, too.
fbmf
The Great Fence Builder

Post by fbmf »

That's what I did. The pain in the rectum part was that I don' think The Wish and The Word were ever posted to our boards, just linked, so it required rites of voodoo and such to find the original thread.

Game On,
fbmf
Last edited by fbmf on Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.