Danger Patrol

Stories about games that you run and/or have played in.

Moderator: Moderators

fectin
Prince

Danger Patrol

Post by fectin »

Because I haven't seen it mentioned, http://www.dangerpatrol.com/

Danger Patrol is startlingly low overhead for the goodness of game it delivers. There's a couple real flaws, but most of them go away by just not printing the telepath.

It would probably break down in a long term game, but is great as a one-off or filler.

Also, any system where a third of character creation is picking two crayons is pretty cool.
Josh_Kablack
King

Post by Josh_Kablack »

The style and delivery of that looks awesome.

I really don't have time to digest the actual mechanics, but thanks for pointing it out.
Last edited by Josh_Kablack on Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
"But transportation issues are social-justice issues. The toll of bad transit policies and worse infrastructure—trains and buses that don’t run well and badly serve low-income neighborhoods, vehicular traffic that pollutes the environment and endangers the lives of cyclists and pedestrians—is borne disproportionately by black and brown communities."
JigokuBosatsu
Prince

Post by JigokuBosatsu »

Downloaded this. Looks awesome- I think it will go over well with my Eurogame friends.
Omegonthesane wrote:a glass armonica which causes a target city to have horrific nightmares that prevent sleep
JigokuBosatsu wrote:so a regular glass armonica?
You can buy my books, yes you can. Out of print and retired, sorry.