Zinegata

Practice posts and questions about the boards. The registration code for this board is 'Th3G@m|ngD3n' (Note the use of numbers and symbols!)

Moderator: Moderators

ubernoob
Duke

Zinegata

Post by ubernoob »

Can we please make it so that new posters automatically have him on ignore? He's threadshitted like six different threads into uselessness in the past week.
Last edited by ubernoob on Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zinegata
Prince

Re: Zinegata

Post by Zinegata »

:rofl:

Yes. Your feelings were totally not affected when I called you out for bullying newbies.

And again, this isn't the first time you've bullied newbies.

So really, trying to reverse the story? Trying to make me the bane of newbies?

Not. Gonna. Work. Because you know that it's a complete and total lie.
Username17
Serious Badass

Post by Username17 »

ubernoob wrote:Can we please make it so that new posters automatically have him on ignore? He's threadshitted like six different threads into uselessness in the past week.
Or something. Seriously, something has to be done about that clown, because he spams so much useless shit that even though I have him on ignore, he is still the most annoying poster by a huge margin.

-Username17
Zinegata
Prince

Post by Zinegata »

And here comes Frank Trollman to join the (pretty small) dogpile. Really, you think I'm gonna be intimidated by you either?

I've posted stupid things before, no doubt about it. But my posts for the past week are not "threadshitting" by any measure of the imagination. Most especially the Ghostwheel threads, which is what ubernoob is probably talking about.

Really Frank, we all know the real reason why you want me gone - because I don't bend over when you say "shut up" like most other folks.

And I know for a fact that this "Frank must always be right" attitude is causing people to stop posting. Because they're afraid of how you'll shit on their thread and beliefs - and you're completely unreasonable so it's useless to argue with you anyway.
Last edited by Zinegata on Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Prak
Serious Badass

Post by Prak »

Zine, if people aren't posting because they're afraid of Frank, those people are fucking pussies. The first lesson one needs to learn here is that Frank, or any veteran for that matter, but especially him, is not unassailable, and that fear of being attacked is one of the worst possible fears to have here.

The second thing they need to learn is when there's just no point in arguing with Frank.
Cuz apparently I gotta break this down for you dense motherfuckers- I'm trans feminine nonbinary. My pronouns are they/them.
Winnah wrote:No, No. 'Prak' is actually a Thri Kreen impersonating a human and roleplaying himself as a D&D character. All hail our hidden insect overlords.
FrankTrollman wrote:In Soviet Russia, cosmic horror is the default state.

You should gain sanity for finding out that the problems of a region are because there are fucking monsters there.
Grek
Prince

Post by Grek »

We do end up fellating Frank a shitton on these boards. He does alot of awsome stuff. aWoD, Warp Cult, Arkham Horror, Tomes, etc, but it gets annoying as hell after a while, and we should probably take his dick out of our mouths once in a while, just so people stop getting the impression that that's all this board is about.
Chamomile wrote:Grek is a national treasure.
Zinegata
Prince

Post by Zinegata »

Prak_Anima wrote:Zine, if people aren't posting because they're afraid of Frank, those people are fucking pussies. The first lesson one needs to learn here is that Frank, or any veteran for that matter, but especially him, is not unassailable, and that fear of being attacked is one of the worst possible fears to have here.

The second thing they need to learn is when there's just no point in arguing with Frank.
That's not what people tell me, to be honest. And I wouldn't classify the people who I talked to as pussies.

But really, ultimately, this thread ain't about Frank. I was just replying to his unsubstantiated claims and pointing out he's pretty much guilty of the same (or even worse).
Zherog
Knight-Baron

Post by Zherog »

ubernoob wrote:Can we please make it so that new posters automatically have him on ignore? He's threadshitted like six different threads into uselessness in the past week.
I stay away from moderation stuff except in an emergency, and instead stick to the tech side of the fence. So, from a purely tech-perspective... such a mod to the forum software is almost certainly possible, it's not going to happen for two reasons. First, I'm not particularly interested in spending my free time researching how to make the change.

Second, I'm not particularly interested in spending my free time researching how to make a decision for newbies as to who they should and shouldn't listen to. People can make that decision for themselves - that's why I researched and installed the ignore mod.

Given that the technical aspect that was asked is now answered, I'm going to lock this thread, as things are already turning into a pissing contest. If fbmf has anything more to add, he can (of course) post through the lock.

--Z