The Gaming Den Forum Index The Gaming Den
Welcome to the Gaming Den.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Google
 Search WWW   Search tgdmb.com 
It's Personal...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 166, 167, 168

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Voss
Prince

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Stahlseele wrote:
i never am quite sure wether or not it's a good thing for food to taste exactly the same when warmed up compared to freshly cooked or not . .

Most McDonald's food is just warmed up to be served. Its partially or totally cooked before it's shipped to the stores. So honestly, not really an issue.

'Freshly cooked' isn't really an experience people have with it.

Last edited by Voss on Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Prak
Serious Badass

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

So, I've got someone in my apartment complex accusing me of hitting their car with "something metal I pulled out of my pocket." Saying they have video of me doing it. They've talked to Corporate. Corporate kicked it down to complex management. Of course no one has seen this fucking video.

*sigh*

Yep. That's my fucking life.

Winnah wrote:
No, No. 'Prak' is actually a Thri Kreen impersonating a human and roleplaying himself as a D&D character. All hail our hidden insect overlords.

FrankTrollman wrote:
In Soviet Russia, cosmic horror is the default state.

You should gain sanity for finding out that the problems of a region are because there are fucking monsters there.
Whipstitch
Prince

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Iduno wrote:

Doubtful. Based on my experience with McDonald's, leaving it sitting somewhere for an extended period of time doesn't change it in the slightest. Also, just the sight of the "food" can frighten dogs.

I've tried it since and it's considerably worse when it has been sitting around. "Fresh" is a loaded term in the fast food industry but things generally don't get better the more times they've been reheated.
Ancient History
Invincible Overlord

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I got a present.
Shrapnel
Prince

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I wonder how I would feel if I were to learn that my hip bones would be turned into desk-bound objet d'art. Ecstatic, perhaps.

Click here to see the hidden message (It might contain spoilers)
OgreBattle
King

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm starting work as a game design lecturer, mostly video games. Hoping I can get the university to implement their RPG design class so I can teach it!

The program's based off of Seattle's Digipen, which was developed in cooperation with Nintendo of America in Seattle.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Gaming Den Forum Index -> MPSIMS All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 166, 167, 168
Page 168 of 168

Jump to: