Shadows over camelot

Stories about games that you run and/or have played in.

Moderator: Moderators

norms29
Master

Shadows over camelot

Post by norms29 »

the game is inexplicably popular at the gaming club on my campus. last time it was brought up here it was asserted that there exists one optimal strategy which nearly guarentees victory. would anyone who supports that claim care to share that strategy?
After all, when you climb Mt. Kon Foo Sing to fight Grand Master Hung Lo and prove that your "Squirrel Chases the Jam-Coated Tiger" style is better than his "Dead Cockroach Flails Legs" style, you unleash a bunch of your SCtJCT moves, not wait for him to launch DCFL attacks and then just sit there and parry all day. And you certainly don't, having been kicked about, then say "Well you served me shitty tea before our battle" and go home.
Zinegata
Prince

Post by Zinegata »

This should really be In My Humble Opinion, but here we go for the uber strat:

1) Everyone goes to the Lady of the Lake quest. Take life damage instead of catapults or cards. Toss a white card each. Complete the quest. Get your life back as part of the quest reward.

2) Everyone goes to the Grail guest. Take life damage again. Toss a grail card each. Complete quest, and regain life.

3) Finish the rest of the game with a massive white sword advantage while having suffered almost zero damage in return.