Congratulations, Zherog...

Practice posts and questions about the boards. The registration code for this board is 'Th3G@m|ngD3n' (Note the use of numbers and symbols!)

Moderator: Moderators

fbmf
The Great Fence Builder

Congratulations, Zherog...

Post by fbmf »

...on winning an Ennie!

Game On,
fbmf
Zherog
Knight-Baron

Post by Zherog »

Thank you! :)
You can't fix stupid.

"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." ~ Jackie Robinson
For Valor
Knight-Baron

Post by For Valor »

An ENnie? For what?
Mask wrote:And for the love of all that is good and unholy, just get a fucking hippogrif mount and pretend its a flying worg.
Zinegata
Prince

Post by Zinegata »

I believe he won two Ennies.... one for Player's Guide to The Great City and another for writing for the Kobold Quarterly blog.
Zherog
Knight-Baron

Post by Zherog »

Zinegata wrote:I believe he won two Ennies.... one for Player's Guide to The Great City and another for writing for the Kobold Quarterly blog.
Yep, though I'm really excited about the first. Great City Players Guide won the Gold ENnie for Best Electronic Book. In doing so, we beat out a Paizo product -- the only category Paizo was nominated in in which they didn't win gold. (or more correctly, the only category Paizo was nominated in for a product they produced, since they were nominated for some minor accessory they sell and have their name on, but don't actually make.)

Koboldquarterly.com also won a gold for Best Blog, and I do contribute to that as well (though not nearly as much this year as last year).
You can't fix stupid.

"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." ~ Jackie Robinson
Koumei
Serious Badass

Post by Koumei »

So this is evidence that you're better than Paizo? Awesome!
Count Arioch the 28th wrote:There is NOTHING better than lesbians. Lesbians make everything better.