It Comes in Threes: Tome IRC game

Stories about games that you run and/or have played in.

Moderator: Moderators

Prak
Serious Badass

Post by Prak »

Same, the sad thing is I'm socially inept enough that it wouldn't do me any good...
Cuz apparently I gotta break this down for you dense motherfuckers- I'm trans feminine nonbinary. My pronouns are they/them.
Winnah wrote:No, No. 'Prak' is actually a Thri Kreen impersonating a human and roleplaying himself as a D&D character. All hail our hidden insect overlords.
FrankTrollman wrote:In Soviet Russia, cosmic horror is the default state.

You should gain sanity for finding out that the problems of a region are because there are fucking monsters there.
ubernoob
Duke

Post by ubernoob »

I don't know that anyone would call me socially inept. Also, I have a green mohawk.
Mask_De_H
Duke

Post by Mask_De_H »

ubernoob wrote:I don't know that anyone would call me socially inept. Also, I have a green mohawk.
Neat. Are you Seanbaby?

So, yeah, I have a shitload of things to do on Monday, but only one class on Thursdays. Would the people still playing be able to play Thursday afternoons?
FrankTrollman wrote: Halfling women, as I'm sure you are aware, combine all the "fun" parts of pedophilia without any of the disturbing, illegal, or immoral parts.
K wrote:That being said, the usefulness of airships for society is still transporting cargo because it's an option that doesn't require a powerful wizard to show up for work on time instead of blowing the day in his harem of extraplanar sex demons/angels.
Chamomile wrote: See, it's because K's belief in leaving generation of individual monsters to GMs makes him Chaotic, whereas Frank's belief in the easier usability of monsters pre-generated by game designers makes him Lawful, and clearly these philosophies are so irreconcilable as to be best represented as fundamentally opposed metaphysical forces.
Whipstitch wrote:You're on a mad quest, dude. I'd sooner bet on Zeus getting bored and letting Sisyphus put down the fucking rock.
Pixels
Knight

Post by Pixels »

I'm all up for Thursdays.
Prak
Serious Badass

Post by Prak »

I'm starting to run a new game of my own on Thursdays.
Cuz apparently I gotta break this down for you dense motherfuckers- I'm trans feminine nonbinary. My pronouns are they/them.
Winnah wrote:No, No. 'Prak' is actually a Thri Kreen impersonating a human and roleplaying himself as a D&D character. All hail our hidden insect overlords.

You should gain sanity for finding out that the problems of a region are because there are fucking monsters there.
For Valor
Knight-Baron

Post by For Valor »

ubernoob wrote:I don't know that anyone would call me socially inept. Also, I have a green mohawk.
Crissa or Zine probably would, if you pushed the right buttons (like... two of them).
Mask wrote:And for the love of all that is good and unholy, just get a fucking hippogrif mount and pretend its a flying worg.
Mask_De_H
Duke

Post by Mask_De_H »

I may have to put a bullet in this one guys. Did we get to three sessions?
FrankTrollman wrote: Halfling women, as I'm sure you are aware, combine all the "fun" parts of pedophilia without any of the disturbing, illegal, or immoral parts.
K wrote:That being said, the usefulness of airships for society is still transporting cargo because it's an option that doesn't require a powerful wizard to show up for work on time instead of blowing the day in his harem of extraplanar sex demons/angels.
Chamomile wrote: See, it's because K's belief in leaving generation of individual monsters to GMs makes him Chaotic, whereas Frank's belief in the easier usability of monsters pre-generated by game designers makes him Lawful, and clearly these philosophies are so irreconcilable as to be best represented as fundamentally opposed metaphysical forces.
Whipstitch wrote:You're on a mad quest, dude. I'd sooner bet on Zeus getting bored and letting Sisyphus put down the fucking rock.
Prak
Serious Badass

Post by Prak »

I think we did, didn't we?

ubernoob
Duke

Post by ubernoob »

Four, I think. I know I showed up to 3.
Mask_De_H
Duke

Post by Mask_De_H »

Yeah, I think it was four. Damn, disproved my own theory.