Henry kissinger is dead. Good riddance. Rest in piss.

Mundane & Pointless Stuff I Must Share: The Off Topic Forum

Moderator: Moderators

Kaelik
ArchDemon of Rage

Henry kissinger is dead. Good riddance. Rest in piss.

Post by Kaelik »

DSMatticus wrote:Kaelik gonna kaelik. Whatcha gonna do?
The U.S. isn't a democracy and if you think it is, you are a rube.

That's libertarians for you - anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.
JourneymanN00b
Prince

Re: Henry kissinger is dead. Good riddance. Rest in piss.

Post by JourneymanN00b »

Hey, I was *just* about to post that exact same article!

Completely agree with you on saying good riddance to one of the WORST PIECES OF RUBBISH who ever existed! I hope his grave is destroyed and his remains are eradicated, as he does not deserve any respect or recognition while dead.

It just blows my mind how evil racist assholes like him and Storm Thurmond get to live to 100, while far more important and decent people Betty White, Bob Barker, and Ruth Bader Ginsburg to name a few get killed off a lot sooner. This is just a sign of how evil always seems to win out and the worst case scenarios always pop up.

I bet *many* Cambodians and Chileans are celebrating his death tonight. May Henry Kissinger be tortured for all eternity in hell.
Say No To Fascism. The left is the one true way to go.
Neo Phonelobster Prime
Knight

Post by Neo Phonelobster Prime »

Considering things are now being run by people that were actively and explicitly confirmed by Kissinger before his death to be more hawkish on every front including provoking world war 3 than he was I'm not sure any qualitative improvement has come from him dying.

Even on the personal karmic injustice front. He made it to 100.

Still I suppose "Henry made it to 100" is another nail in the coffin of the idea of a good and loving god that cares about justice existing.
- The rarely observed alternative timeline Phonelobster
PseudoStupidity
Journeyman

Post by PseudoStupidity »

I woke up today to this motherfucker having died and it brightened my day a bit. Sure he wasn't that important anymore, but I'm glad he finally bit it. Good riddance to bad rubbish.
Leress
Prince

Post by Leress »

Cosign
Koumei wrote:I'm just glad that Jill Stein stayed true to her homeopathic principles by trying to win with .2% of the vote. She just hasn't diluted it enough!
Koumei wrote:I am disappointed in Santorum: he should carry his dead election campaign to term!
Just a heads up... Your post is pregnant... When you miss that many periods it's just a given.
I want him to tongue-punch my box.
]
The divine in me says the divine in you should go fuck itself.