Image macros that make you laugh, cry, or both.

Mundane & Pointless Stuff I Must Share: The Off Topic Forum

Moderator: Moderators

Longes
Prince

Post by Longes »

Boy, that debate sure doesn't look funny now.
Thaluikhain
King

Post by Thaluikhain »

The bit after the first 5 words of the last sentence stops that from being funny. Should have stopped while he was ahead.
Pseudo Stupidity
Duke

Post by Pseudo Stupidity »

The joke is he isn't a good citizen because he harasses people by masturbating all the time and trying to get them to watch (or just doing it on the phone with them). Classic Louis C.K.
sandmann wrote:
Zak S wrote:I'm not a dick, I'm really nice.
Zak S wrote:(...) once you have decided that you will spend any part of your life trolling on the internet, you forfeit all rights as a human.If you should get hit by a car--no-one should help you. If you vote on anything--your vote should be thrown away.

If you wanted to participate in a conversation, you've lost that right. You are a non-human now. You are over and cancelled. No concern of yours can ever matter to any member of the human race ever again.
RobbyPants
King

Post by RobbyPants »

Ancient History
Serious Badass

Post by Ancient History »

Kaelik
ArchDemon of Rage

Post by Kaelik »

DSMatticus wrote:Kaelik gonna kaelik. Whatcha gonna do?
The U.S. isn't a democracy and if you think it is, you are a rube.

That's libertarians for you - anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.
hyzmarca
Prince

Post by hyzmarca »

RobbyPants
King

Post by RobbyPants »

Ancient History
Serious Badass

Ancient History
Serious Badass

Chamomile
Prince

Post by Chamomile »

What are these weird runes? Can I summon demons with them?
Stahlseele
King

Post by Stahlseele »

looks like something you'd expect on a doctors receipt . .
Welcome, to IronHell.
Shrapnel wrote:
TFwiki wrote:Soon is the name of the region in the time-domain (familiar to all marketing departments, and to the moderators and staff of Fun Publications) which sees release of all BotCon news, club exclusives, and other fan desirables. Soon is when then will become now.

Peculiar properties of spacetime ensure that the perception of the magnitude of Soon is fluid and dependent, not on an individual's time-reference, but on spatial and cultural location. A marketer generally perceives Soon as a finite, known, yet unspeakable time-interval; to a fan, the interval appears greater, and may in fact approach the infinite, becoming Never. Once the interval has passed, however, a certain time-lensing effect seems to occur, and the time-interval becomes vanishingly small. We therefore see the strange result that the same fragment of spacetime may be observed, in quick succession, as Soon, Never, and All Too Quickly.
Ancient History
Serious Badass

Ancient History
Serious Badass

Ancient History
Serious Badass

Ancient History
Serious Badass

Last edited by Ancient History on Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ancient History
Serious Badass

virgil
King

Post by virgil »

Looking at the Tironian Notes picture, I wonder if the snails written by medieval scribes was inspired by some of those notes.
Come see Sprockets & Serials
How do you confuse a barbarian?
Put a greatsword a maul and a greataxe in a room and ask them to take their pick
EXPLOSIVE RUNES!
Ancient History
Serious Badass

Stahlseele
King

Post by Stahlseele »

i had the fries, the mcnuggets and the milkshake.
Welcome, to IronHell.
Shrapnel wrote:
TFwiki wrote:Soon is the name of the region in the time-domain (familiar to all marketing departments, and to the moderators and staff of Fun Publications) which sees release of all BotCon news, club exclusives, and other fan desirables. Soon is when then will become now.

Peculiar properties of spacetime ensure that the perception of the magnitude of Soon is fluid and dependent, not on an individual's time-reference, but on spatial and cultural location. A marketer generally perceives Soon as a finite, known, yet unspeakable time-interval; to a fan, the interval appears greater, and may in fact approach the infinite, becoming Never. Once the interval has passed, however, a certain time-lensing effect seems to occur, and the time-interval becomes vanishingly small. We therefore see the strange result that the same fragment of spacetime may be observed, in quick succession, as Soon, Never, and All Too Quickly.
Leress
Prince

Post by Leress »

I had the hotcakes, the ice cream cone, and the milkshake.
Koumei wrote:I'm just glad that Jill Stein stayed true to her homeopathic principles by trying to win with .2% of the vote. She just hasn't diluted it enough!
Koumei wrote:I am disappointed in Santorum: he should carry his dead election campaign to term!
Just a heads up... Your post is pregnant... When you miss that many periods it's just a given.
I want him to tongue-punch my box.
]
The divine in me says the divine in you should go fuck itself.
Thaluikhain
King

Post by Thaluikhain »

Think I might still have the fires somewhere.
Prak
Serious Badass

Post by Prak »

Mouseover text: Then you have to hear a two week news cycle about the "alleged pedophagic incident"
Cuz apparently I gotta break this down for you dense motherfuckers- I'm trans feminine nonbinary. My pronouns are they/them.
Winnah wrote:No, No. 'Prak' is actually a Thri Kreen impersonating a human and roleplaying himself as a D&D character. All hail our hidden insect overlords.
FrankTrollman wrote:In Soviet Russia, cosmic horror is the default state.

You should gain sanity for finding out that the problems of a region are because there are fucking monsters there.
Ancient History
Serious Badass

Ancient History
Serious Badass