Image macros that make you laugh, cry, or both.

Mundane & Pointless Stuff I Must Share: The Off Topic Forum

Moderator: Moderators

Username17
Serious Badass

Post by Username17 »

If left unchecked, these bot bidding wars can get the prices up to the millions of dollars for items that factually do not exist or at least are not available in any of the warehouses with associated bots.

-Username17
Iduno
Knight-Baron

Post by Iduno »

Stahlseele wrote:What the fuck?
Asking ONE PERCENT of that price for this broken piece of garbage would be still unreasonable expectations on the side of the seller . .
On the other hand, raising the price like that does prevent people from buying it, which is a good thing.
Wiseman
Duke

Post by Wiseman »

A reader of my fanfic (the one in my sig) made these images of Madoka's keyblade designs.

Last edited by Wiseman on Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Keys to the Contract: A crossover between Puella Magi Madoka Magica and Kingdom Hearts.
RadiantPhoenix wrote:
TheFlatline wrote:Legolas/Robin Hood are myths that have completely unrealistic expectation of "uses a bow".
The D&D wizard is a work of fiction that has a completely unrealistic expectation of "uses a book".
hyzmarca wrote:Well, Mario Mario comes from a blue collar background. He was a carpenter first, working at a construction site. Then a plumber. Then a demolitionist. Also, I'm not sure how strict Mushroom Kingdom's medical licensing requirements are. I don't think his MD is valid in New York.
Ancient History
Serious Badass

Post by Ancient History »

Ancient History
Serious Badass

Dogbert
Duke

Post by Dogbert »

Ancient History
Serious Badass

Last edited by Ancient History on Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ancient History
Serious Badass

Ancient History
Serious Badass

Ancient History
Serious Badass

Ancient History
Serious Badass

Foxwarrior
Duke

Post by Foxwarrior »

The Russian one reminds me so much of movie Bilbo... turns out it's actually supposed to be of a different movie Bilbo.
nockermensch
Duke

Post by nockermensch »

The Portuguese is just called "Gnome". Which is a kind of cop-out.

In the 90s, before Tolkien became pop culture, I had a Portuguese edition of LotR that adapted the names: Gandalfo, Orcos, and etc.
@ @ Nockermensch
Koumei wrote:After all, in Firefox you keep tabs in your browser, but in SovietPutin's Russia, browser keeps tabs on you.
Mord wrote:Chromatic Wolves are massively under-CRed. Its "Dood to stone" spell-like is a TPK waiting to happen if you run into it before anyone in the party has Dance of Sack or Shield of Farts.
Ancient History
Serious Badass

Ancient History
Serious Badass

Ancient History
Serious Badass

Stahlseele
King

Post by Stahlseele »

And all it took was a worldwide pandemic . . .
Welcome, to IronHell.
Shrapnel wrote:
TFwiki wrote:Soon is the name of the region in the time-domain (familiar to all marketing departments, and to the moderators and staff of Fun Publications) which sees release of all BotCon news, club exclusives, and other fan desirables. Soon is when then will become now.

Peculiar properties of spacetime ensure that the perception of the magnitude of Soon is fluid and dependent, not on an individual's time-reference, but on spatial and cultural location. A marketer generally perceives Soon as a finite, known, yet unspeakable time-interval; to a fan, the interval appears greater, and may in fact approach the infinite, becoming Never. Once the interval has passed, however, a certain time-lensing effect seems to occur, and the time-interval becomes vanishingly small. We therefore see the strange result that the same fragment of spacetime may be observed, in quick succession, as Soon, Never, and All Too Quickly.
Ancient History
Serious Badass

Ancient History
Serious Badass

maglag
Duke

Post by maglag »

Stahlseele wrote:Image
And all it took was a worldwide pandemic . . .
Can't do school shootings if the schools are all closed!
FrankTrollman wrote: Actually, our blood banking system is set up exactly the way you'd want it to be if you were a secret vampire conspiracy.
Maj
Prince

Post by Maj »

You have a bad sarcasm detector, don't you?
My son makes me laugh. Maybe he'll make you laugh, too.
Mask_De_H
Duke

Post by Mask_De_H »

Maj wrote:You have a bad sarcasm detector, don't you?
He's just terminally stupid.
FrankTrollman wrote: Halfling women, as I'm sure you are aware, combine all the "fun" parts of pedophilia without any of the disturbing, illegal, or immoral parts.
K wrote:That being said, the usefulness of airships for society is still transporting cargo because it's an option that doesn't require a powerful wizard to show up for work on time instead of blowing the day in his harem of extraplanar sex demons/angels.
Chamomile wrote: See, it's because K's belief in leaving generation of individual monsters to GMs makes him Chaotic, whereas Frank's belief in the easier usability of monsters pre-generated by game designers makes him Lawful, and clearly these philosophies are so irreconcilable as to be best represented as fundamentally opposed metaphysical forces.
Whipstitch wrote:You're on a mad quest, dude. I'd sooner bet on Zeus getting bored and letting Sisyphus put down the fucking rock.
Cynic
Prince

Post by Cynic »

Ancient History wrote:We were working on Street Magic, and Frank asked me if a houngan had run over my dog.
Ancient History
Serious Badass

Last edited by Ancient History on Thu Apr 16, 2020 12:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Adventurer's Almanac
Duke

Post by The Adventurer's Almanac »

Ancient History wrote:Image
Who gave Robin two swords and why is Batgirl pregnant?