The Gaming Den Forum Index The Gaming Den
Welcome to the Gaming Den.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Google
 Search WWW   Search tgdmb.com 
Image macros that make you laugh, cry, or both.
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 200, 201, 202  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Surgo
Duke

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 7:20 pm    Post subject: Image macros that make you laugh, cry, or both. Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My friend who lives in Utah saw this in a parking lot the other day and snapped a picture. What contrasting messages!

Avoraciopoctules
Overlord

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I ran into this gif made using the Tales of Symphonia anime a while ago. Just found it in my files during some hard-drive space clearing. I am mildly disappointed at Forcystus' blastan arm looking less like a baguette. This is giving me some probably stupid ideas for characters I could introduce in one or more ongoing campaigns. Particularly the D&D one where one of the PCs has been turned into a Mega Man parody.

RobbyPants
Prince

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:16 am    Post subject: Re: Image macros that make you laugh, cry, or both. Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Surgo wrote:
My friend who lives in Utah saw this in a parking lot the other day and snapped a picture. What contrasting messages!
Well, it's not necessarily conflicting; it's just the Republican party would like you to believe that. Now, I know next to nothing about the differences in beliefs from the Mormons and other Christians, but if you just look at what Jesus said, he comes off as pretty liberal.

My aunt got a bumper sticker just for that reason: "Christian and a Democrat."

Still, back on topic: that is a funny picture. No one will read all of that text outside of a parking lot.
Kaelik
ArchDemon of Rage

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Robby, I may not know anything about X, but X sure doesn't contradict Y.

The Mormon church differs from regular Christiany stuff in that they explicitly believe that Joseph Smith was a Prophet, and that their current head of Church is basically as much a Conduit to God as Catholics think the Pope is.

So to see the important differences, you have to ask what those people say.

And the answer is that Joseph Smith is a filthy bastard who hated women, and said that minorities are black (or red, or tan) because of a curse from God, and that shit. Also women are supposed to be men's bitches in the kitchen.

And the current Porphet isn't much better. Oh sure, they at least have to pretend not be total asshats, like Catholics, but men are still the only ones who can really really understand God, and so Women should just do what they say, also, Blacks are okay, as long as the know they are cursed, and strive to be better so that they can be purified after they die.
Click here to see the hidden message (It might contain spoilers)
Koumei
Serious Badass

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Kaelik wrote:
And the answer is that Joseph Smith is a filthy bastard who hated women, and said that minorities are black (or red, or tan) because of a curse from God, and that shit. Also women are supposed to be men's bitches in the kitchen.

He was also a convicted fraud and paedophile IIRC. Which makes him a really reliable prophet.
Kaelik
ArchDemon of Rage

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Koumei wrote:
He was also a convicted fraud and paedophile IIRC. Which makes him a really reliable prophet.

It seems pretty obvious to me that God only talks to people who have sex with children.
Koumei
Serious Badass

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Does this mean that those who don't get messages from god/the drugs have yet another reason to feel good about themselves?
Josh_Kablack
Prince

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
He was also a convicted fraud and paedophile IIRC

Yeah, so?

Mohandas K Ghandi fucked a 14 year old before going on to be jailed on two different continents.
Ganbare Gincun
Duke

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Josh_Kablack wrote:
Quote:
He was also a convicted fraud and paedophile IIRC

Yeah, so?

Mohandas K Ghandi fucked a 14 year old before going on to be jailed on two different continents.

Wasn't he 13 years old when he was married to his 14 year old bride? We're basically talking about children having children, right? You know, like the American South. LOL
Psychic Robot
Prince

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

If I recall correctly, this thread is about image macros, not pedophilia.

Ant wrote:
Chamomile wrote:
Ant, what do we do about Psychic Robot?

You do not seem to do anything.

Last edited by Psychic Robot on Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Prak
Serious Badass

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

no, I'm pretty sure he fucked 14 year olds while an adult. Or... not quite molested with something vaguely approaching consent 14 year olds while an adult. He was a dirty old bastard, according to P&T's Bullshit.

Winnah wrote:
No, No. 'Prak' is actually a Thri Kreen impersonating a human and roleplaying himself as a D&D character. All hail our hidden insect overlords.

FrankTrollman wrote:
In Soviet Russia, cosmic horror is the default state.

You should gain sanity for finding out that the problems of a region are because there are fucking monsters there.
Ganbare Gincun
Duke

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Psychic Robot wrote:
If I recall correctly, this thread is about image macros, not pedophilia.

Image macros and the subject of pedophilia are deeply intertwined here on the internet. Mayhaps you have heard of this "Pedobear" fellow? LOL

Prak
Serious Badass

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

technically we're talking about ephebophilia, not pedophilia...

Winnah wrote:
No, No. 'Prak' is actually a Thri Kreen impersonating a human and roleplaying himself as a D&D character. All hail our hidden insect overlords.

FrankTrollman wrote:
In Soviet Russia, cosmic horror is the default state.

You should gain sanity for finding out that the problems of a region are because there are fucking monsters there.
Ganbare Gincun
Duke

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Prak_Anima wrote:
no, I'm pretty sure he fucked 14 year olds while an adult. Or... not quite molested with something vaguely approaching consent 14 year olds while an adult. He was a dirty old bastard, according to P&T's Bullshit.

False alarm, people. He apparently didn't molest young girls. He just slept with naked women and gave young girls enemas. Totally normal shit here, people, move along, nothing to see here. LOL
virgil
King

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I had no idea that CielingCat was a meme...

Maj
Prince

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yep.

I the first image I saw, though, ceiling was misspelled as "cieling" and it was watching you masturbate.
Psychic Robot
Prince

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ant wrote:
Chamomile wrote:
Ant, what do we do about Psychic Robot?

You do not seem to do anything.
Count Arioch the 28th
King

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Avoraciopoctules
Overlord

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Count Arioch the 28th
King

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Red_Rob
Prince

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them, and these will continue till they are resisted with either words or blows, or with both. The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress."
Count Arioch the 28th
King

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Avoraciopoctules
Overlord

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

violence in the media
Duke

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

violence in the media
Duke

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Gaming Den Forum Index -> MPSIMS All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 200, 201, 202  Next
Page 1 of 202

Jump to: