Image macros that make you laugh, cry, or both.

Mundane & Pointless Stuff I Must Share: The Off Topic Forum

Moderator: Moderators

Stahlseele
King

Post by Stahlseele »

Because that is Dune Artwork, not DC/Batman/Robin/Batgirl.
What were those called? Wetsuits? Stillsuits? Something like that.
But yes, i think that Artstyle was used in comics once or twice.
Welcome, to IronHell.
Shrapnel wrote:
TFwiki wrote:Soon is the name of the region in the time-domain (familiar to all marketing departments, and to the moderators and staff of Fun Publications) which sees release of all BotCon news, club exclusives, and other fan desirables. Soon is when then will become now.

Peculiar properties of spacetime ensure that the perception of the magnitude of Soon is fluid and dependent, not on an individual's time-reference, but on spatial and cultural location. A marketer generally perceives Soon as a finite, known, yet unspeakable time-interval; to a fan, the interval appears greater, and may in fact approach the infinite, becoming Never. Once the interval has passed, however, a certain time-lensing effect seems to occur, and the time-interval becomes vanishingly small. We therefore see the strange result that the same fragment of spacetime may be observed, in quick succession, as Soon, Never, and All Too Quickly.
Leress
Prince

Post by Leress »

Stahlseele wrote:Because that is Dune Artwork, not DC/Batman/Robin/Batgirl.
What were those called? Wetsuits? Stillsuits? Something like that.
But yes, i think that Artstyle was used in comics once or twice.
Stillsuits.
Koumei wrote:I'm just glad that Jill Stein stayed true to her homeopathic principles by trying to win with .2% of the vote. She just hasn't diluted it enough!
Koumei wrote:I am disappointed in Santorum: he should carry his dead election campaign to term!
Just a heads up... Your post is pregnant... When you miss that many periods it's just a given.
I want him to tongue-punch my box.
]
The divine in me says the divine in you should go fuck itself.
Thaluikhain
King

Post by Thaluikhain »

The Adventurer's Almanac wrote:Who gave Robin two swords and why is Batgirl pregnant?

Prak
Serious Badass

Post by Prak »

Den, you know what to do.
Cuz apparently I gotta break this down for you dense motherfuckers- I'm trans feminine nonbinary. My pronouns are they/them.
Winnah wrote:No, No. 'Prak' is actually a Thri Kreen impersonating a human and roleplaying himself as a D&D character. All hail our hidden insect overlords.
FrankTrollman wrote:In Soviet Russia, cosmic horror is the default state.

You should gain sanity for finding out that the problems of a region are because there are fucking monsters there.
Leress
Prince

Post by Leress »

Of course, you put them in a barrel.
Koumei wrote:I'm just glad that Jill Stein stayed true to her homeopathic principles by trying to win with .2% of the vote. She just hasn't diluted it enough!
Koumei wrote:I am disappointed in Santorum: he should carry his dead election campaign to term!
Just a heads up... Your post is pregnant... When you miss that many periods it's just a given.
]
The Adventurer's Almanac
Duke

Post by The Adventurer's Almanac »

I dunno, a platter of dicks sounds pretty refined.
Prak
Serious Badass

Post by Prak »

"Fellate a platter of phalluses"
For when the Den is feeling classy.
Cuz apparently I gotta break this down for you dense motherfuckers- I'm trans feminine nonbinary. My pronouns are they/them.
Winnah wrote:No, No. 'Prak' is actually a Thri Kreen impersonating a human and roleplaying himself as a D&D character. All hail our hidden insect overlords.

You should gain sanity for finding out that the problems of a region are because there are fucking monsters there.
Ancient History
Serious Badass

Post by Ancient History »

Last edited by Ancient History on Fri Apr 17, 2020 11:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
OgreBattle
King

Post by OgreBattle »

Donkey dick sausage isn’t bad at Fat Wang’s Donkey Burger
Dogbert
Duke

Post by Dogbert »

Prak wrote:"Fellate a platter of phalluses"
For when the Den is feeling classy.
Prak
Serious Badass

Post by Prak »

This is 100% real.

The Adventurer's Almanac
Duke

That can't be real. It looks like a bad photoshop and I can't find that image anywhere else. Granted, I did about 60 seconds of searching.
Leress
Prince

Post by Leress »

The link on there goes to a 404 on Biden's campaign page.

Similar links like "/healthcare" go to actual pages.
Last edited by Leress on Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
]
Fwib
Knight-Baron

Post by Fwib »

I did a google image search and just found people claiming or asking if it was real. I suspect that it is not.
Prak
Serious Badass

Post by Prak »

Ok, allegedly, it was real, and they took it down pretty much immediately. Admittedly, I can not be certain. But it's quite believable some ad agency put this out and the campaign approved it.

erik
King

Post by erik »

Prak wrote:Ok, allegedly, it was real, and they took it down pretty much immediately. Admittedly, I can not be certain. But it's quite believable some ad agency put this out and the campaign approved it.
https://www.theverge.com/2020/4/23/2123 ... blr-reddit

No, you can be certain. It's fake.
The Adventurer's Almanac
Duke

I really wouldn't have checked to see if it was real if you hadn't said it was "100% real". That's a pretty fucking certain statement, Prak.
Prak
Serious Badass

Post by Prak »

yeah, I took someone's word for it, who probably took someone's word for it, and so on. My mistake.

Username17
Serious Badass

Post by Username17 »

Prak wrote:yeah, I took someone's word for it, who probably took someone's word for it, and so on. My mistake.
It happens. You should probably ask yourself why it keeps happening though. You guys keep getting rolled by pretty clumsy anti-Democrat propaganda. Over and over again.

Try to have some skepticism the next time someone tells you something shocking/offensive/funny that would happen to also fit into a pro-Trump or anti-anti-Trump narrative. Because you keep being really easy marks for this stuff.

Viral anti-Biden memes are not being spread by nice people who have your best interests at heart.

-Username17
Maj
Prince

Post by Maj »

Yeah. That's why I had to look it up when I heard the President had talked about injecting detergent to kill the virus.

That's not exactly what he said - more like doctors should look into creating a detergent to clean the lungs of those who have the virus - but there're people out there dumb enough to try injecting themselves with detergent.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-52411706
Last edited by Maj on Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My son makes me laugh. Maybe he'll make you laugh, too.
Leress
Prince

Post by Leress »

Maj wrote:Yeah. That's why I had to look it up when I heard the President had talked about injecting detergent to kill the virus.

That's not exactly what he said - more like doctors should look into creating a detergent to clean the lungs of the virus - but there're people out there dumb enough to try injecting themselves with detergent.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-52411706
Yeah, it was like he doesn't know when to keep his mouth close. Don't have your brainstorming session on the public channel. Always trying to up-sale things.
]
Stahlseele
King

Post by Stahlseele »

he might be on to something there . .
if the people die from that, they can not spread the virus anymore.
Welcome, to IronHell.
Shrapnel wrote:
TFwiki wrote:Soon is the name of the region in the time-domain (familiar to all marketing departments, and to the moderators and staff of Fun Publications) which sees release of all BotCon news, club exclusives, and other fan desirables. Soon is when then will become now.

Peculiar properties of spacetime ensure that the perception of the magnitude of Soon is fluid and dependent, not on an individual's time-reference, but on spatial and cultural location. A marketer generally perceives Soon as a finite, known, yet unspeakable time-interval; to a fan, the interval appears greater, and may in fact approach the infinite, becoming Never. Once the interval has passed, however, a certain time-lensing effect seems to occur, and the time-interval becomes vanishingly small. We therefore see the strange result that the same fragment of spacetime may be observed, in quick succession, as Soon, Never, and All Too Quickly.
DSMatticus
King

Post by DSMatticus »

I believe the exact words were "... and then I see the disinfectant. It knocks it out in a minute. One minute. Is there a way we can do something like that? By... injection inside, or almost a cleaning?"

So, no, he doesn't literally suggest people should inject detergent into their body because it will cure COVID-19. He's just the President of the United States hypothesizing to his advisors on national television that maybe we should look into "something like" injecting detergent into their body to cure COVID-19.

Oh boy.
Stahlseele
King

Post by Stahlseele »

I wonder if the Anti Vaxxers are going to accept innoculations if they find a working safe vaccine for this . .
Welcome, to IronHell.
Shrapnel wrote:

The Adventurer's Almanac
Duke

Just inject the purging fluids into yourself, bro. We can do a spot of bloodletting if you don't feel better afterwards.