The Shadowrun Situation

General questions, debates, and rants about RPGs

Moderator: Moderators

phlapjackage
Knight-Baron

Post by phlapjackage »

Haha the name is in the very second sentence of the very first post of this thread :roundnround:
Koumei: and if I wanted that, I'd take some mescaline and run into the park after watching a documentary about wasps.
PhoneLobster: DM : Mr Monkey doesn't like it. Eldritch : Mr Monkey can do what he is god damn told.
MGuy: The point is to normalize 'my' point of view. How the fuck do you think civil rights occurred? You think things got this way because people sat down and fucking waited for public opinion to change?
Rawbeard
Knight-Baron

Post by Rawbeard »

I did mention my google fu sucked, right? it's faster to necro than start reading from page one... oh god, it's on page one, isn't it? kill me now.
To a man with a hammer every problem looks like a nail.
Avoraciopoctules
Overlord

Re: The Shadowrun Situation

Post by Avoraciopoctules »

https://twitter.com/MandelaFace/status/ ... 8864093184

I guess I should make sure I am ready to waaagh next week.
Whipstitch
Prince

Post by Whipstitch »

kek
bears fall, everyone dies
themadimp
NPC

Post by themadimp »

I'm disappointed, I didn't turn into a trog.
Stahlseele
King

Post by Stahlseele »

Yah me too.
I am tall and ugly already, i would not have minded a bit more muscle to go with the bulk though <.<
Welcome, to IronHell.
Shrapnel wrote:
TFwiki wrote:Soon is the name of the region in the time-domain (familiar to all marketing departments, and to the moderators and staff of Fun Publications) which sees release of all BotCon news, club exclusives, and other fan desirables. Soon is when then will become now.

Peculiar properties of spacetime ensure that the perception of the magnitude of Soon is fluid and dependent, not on an individual's time-reference, but on spatial and cultural location. A marketer generally perceives Soon as a finite, known, yet unspeakable time-interval; to a fan, the interval appears greater, and may in fact approach the infinite, becoming Never. Once the interval has passed, however, a certain time-lensing effect seems to occur, and the time-interval becomes vanishingly small. We therefore see the strange result that the same fragment of spacetime may be observed, in quick succession, as Soon, Never, and All Too Quickly.