Tome WLD, thing game. IRC/IM with maps

Stories about games that you run and/or have played in.

Moderator: Moderators

Kaelik
ArchDemon of Rage

Post by Kaelik »

Am interested.
DSMatticus wrote:Kaelik gonna kaelik. Whatcha gonna do?
The U.S. isn't a democracy and if you think it is, you are a rube.

That's libertarians for you - anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.
Mask_De_H
Duke

Post by Mask_De_H »

How about Saturdays at 9 PM CST?
FrankTrollman wrote: Halfling women, as I'm sure you are aware, combine all the "fun" parts of pedophilia without any of the disturbing, illegal, or immoral parts.
K wrote:That being said, the usefulness of airships for society is still transporting cargo because it's an option that doesn't require a powerful wizard to show up for work on time instead of blowing the day in his harem of extraplanar sex demons/angels.
Chamomile wrote: See, it's because K's belief in leaving generation of individual monsters to GMs makes him Chaotic, whereas Frank's belief in the easier usability of monsters pre-generated by game designers makes him Lawful, and clearly these philosophies are so irreconcilable as to be best represented as fundamentally opposed metaphysical forces.
Whipstitch wrote:You're on a mad quest, dude. I'd sooner bet on Zeus getting bored and letting Sisyphus put down the fucking rock.
Koumei
Serious Badass

Post by Koumei »

I think that's 11:30 AM Monday for me, which is not only workable but convenient too.
Count Arioch the 28th wrote:There is NOTHING better than lesbians. Lesbians make everything better.
ubernoob
Duke

Post by ubernoob »

That's 8 PM saturday here. Pretty much my busiest night of the week. Any way we could play on a weekday?
Last edited by ubernoob on Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kaelik
ArchDemon of Rage

Post by Kaelik »

Yeah, I can do it that Saturday night. But I would prefer to do it some time on a monday.

Also, Koumei, I think you mean Sunday.

That's libertarians for you - anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.
Mask_De_H
Duke

Post by Mask_De_H »

Alright, 9PM Monday?
FrankTrollman wrote: Halfling women, as I'm sure you are aware, combine all the "fun" parts of pedophilia without any of the disturbing, illegal, or immoral parts.
K wrote:That being said, the usefulness of airships for society is still transporting cargo because it's an option that doesn't require a powerful wizard to show up for work on time instead of blowing the day in his harem of extraplanar sex demons/angels.
Chamomile wrote: See, it's because K's belief in leaving generation of individual monsters to GMs makes him Chaotic, whereas Frank's belief in the easier usability of monsters pre-generated by game designers makes him Lawful, and clearly these philosophies are so irreconcilable as to be best represented as fundamentally opposed metaphysical forces.
Whipstitch wrote:You're on a mad quest, dude. I'd sooner bet on Zeus getting bored and letting Sisyphus put down the fucking rock.
ubernoob
Duke

Post by ubernoob »

Mask_De_H wrote:Alright, 9PM Monday?
works by me
Koumei
Serious Badass

Post by Koumei »

...you're right, Kaelik.

Yeah, that's 11:30 AM Tuesdays for me, totally doable.
Count Arioch the 28th wrote:There is NOTHING better than lesbians. Lesbians make everything better.
Kaelik
ArchDemon of Rage

Post by Kaelik »

So today in 5 hours and 50 minutes? Not sure about that whole DST Other ST stuff.

ubernoob
Duke

Post by ubernoob »

Kaelik wrote:So today in 5 hours and 50 minutes? Not sure about that whole DST Other ST stuff.
I may be a little late today. My workout starts an hour and a half before that.
Last edited by ubernoob on Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ubernoob
Duke

Post by ubernoob »

Scratch that, I'm not late.
Kaelik
ArchDemon of Rage

Post by Kaelik »

so that same IRC we stole earlier?

ubernoob
Duke

Post by ubernoob »

Kaelik wrote:so that same IRC we stole earlier?
Seems to be the case
Mask_De_H
Duke

Post by Mask_De_H »

We're on in two hours from this post people.
Koumei
Serious Badass

Post by Koumei »

I am apparently helping the landlord do some stuff for the house, so I probably won't be able to play.
Mask_De_H
Duke

Post by Mask_De_H »

Show's over folks, everybody go home.
ubernoob
Duke

Post by ubernoob »

I am retarded and thought today was saturday. My bad.
ubernoob
Duke

Post by ubernoob »

Today is monday. I shall be prompt.
Koumei
Serious Badass

Post by Koumei »

I am ready.
ubernoob
Duke

Post by ubernoob »

3 players present. Awaiting Mask.
Mask_De_H
Duke

Post by Mask_De_H »

Yo, family gathering kept me busy. You guys still ready?
ubernoob
Duke

Post by ubernoob »

Today is monday.
Mask_De_H
Duke

Post by Mask_De_H »

So it is.
ubernoob
Duke

Post by ubernoob »

I may be ten to thirty minutes late or so today, so bear with me. Kaelik will probably not be showing up since he's driving back around that time.
Koumei
Serious Badass

Post by Koumei »

I might be a little bit late, but not very.