Icon Size

Practice posts and questions about the boards. The registration code for this board is 'Th3G@m|ngD3n' (Note the use of numbers and symbols!)

Moderator: Moderators

tzor
Prince

Icon Size

Post by tzor »

Generally speaking we are like one happy family right? I mean Nifty the TGD share the same server space, compete for the same hardware resources, etc. But over on nifty the icon requirements allows for a 24K icon to be uploaded while here it is only 6K.

For your average 125K icon, 6K is somewhat small, 10K would be reasonable, 24K is obviously "nifty." Fortunately I have a program that allows me to resave te jpg under a lower quality but somehow I don't think that we have that great a storage issue problem.
Zherog
Knight-Baron

Post by Zherog »

By "icon" do you mean avatar? Because if not, I'm not sure what you're talkin' 'bout, Willis.
You can't fix stupid.

"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." ~ Jackie Robinson
Zherog
Knight-Baron

Post by Zherog »

I've changed the max file size of an avatar from 6144 bytes to 25000 bytes. If this wasn't what you were asking about, tzor, please let me know.
You can't fix stupid.

"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." ~ Jackie Robinson
tzor
Prince

Post by tzor »

Yes that was what I was talking about.
Zherog
Knight-Baron

Post by Zherog »

You're welcome. ;)
You can't fix stupid.