Scheduled Downtime: Friday, December 4th

Practice posts and questions about the boards. The registration code for this board is 'Th3G@m|ngD3n' (Note the use of numbers and symbols!)

Moderator: Moderators

Zherog
Knight-Baron

Scheduled Downtime: Friday, December 4th

Post by Zherog »

During the day Friday, the site (and Nifty) will be unavailable due to a server move. (To be clear, physically moving the existing server, not a new server.) The downtime could last as long as 24 hours, although the expected time is closer to 4.

I apologize for the short notice, and if I have any news to share between now and the start of the time, I'll post it here.
Last edited by Zherog on Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You can't fix stupid.

"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." ~ Jackie Robinson
Zherog
Knight-Baron

Post by Zherog »

Quick update: The downtime we experienced earlier today is not the last of it. There's more to come at some point in the day. If you're going to be making any long, important posts it might be wise to copy/paste them into notepad (or another text editor available in your OS of choice).
You can't fix stupid.

"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." ~ Jackie Robinson
CatharzGodfoot
King

Post by CatharzGodfoot »

I should really look at announcements more often.
The law in its majestic equality forbids the rich as well as the poor from stealing bread, begging and sleeping under bridges.
-Anatole France

Mount Flamethrower on rear
Drive in reverse
Win Game.

-Josh Kablack

Zherog
Knight-Baron

Post by Zherog »

:)
You can't fix stupid.

Zherog
Knight-Baron

Post by Zherog »

All maintenance should be completed. If you encounter any issues, please feel free to start a thread about it in this forum or drop me a message. Thanks for your patience.
You can't fix stupid.