So Silva's back

Practice posts and questions about the boards. The registration code for this board is 'Th3G@m|ngD3n' (Note the use of numbers and symbols!)

Moderator: Moderators

Dean
Duke

So Silva's back

Post by Dean »

Silva is back under the screen name Guts. He is very obviously Silva. Silva had many unusual posting traits like multi-quoting every persons response, not punctuating, beginning every response with "I agree" or "You're right" and other affirmatives and of course constantly and incessantly posting about Apocalypse world. "Guts" posts are identical in both style and content to Silva's and he's now 200 posts exclusively about apocalypse world into spamming the board. Guts has been accused of being Silva by multiple people multiple times and has not denied it because he's absolutely obviously Silva and, like Silva, should be banned as Silva demonstrated repeatedly that he doesn't care about communicating honestly or respecting the forum's rules.
DSMatticus wrote:Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you. I am filled with an unfathomable hatred.
Mord
Knight-Baron

Post by Mord »

IP check?
Foxwarrior
Duke

Post by Foxwarrior »

If it turns out he's actually someone else who happens to be exactly like Silva in every way, what does that change?
Kaelik
ArchDemon of Rage

Post by Kaelik »

Foxwarrior wrote:If it turns out he's actually someone else who happens to be exactly like Silva in every way, what does that change?
Technically we would give him more opportunity to change before banning him just like we gave Silva a lot of room to improve, but if it is Silva, we know he won't so let's just skip it.
DSMatticus wrote:Kaelik gonna kaelik. Whatcha gonna do?
The U.S. isn't a democracy and if you think it is, you are a rube.

That's libertarians for you - anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.
Chamomile
Prince

Post by Chamomile »

I don't think we have a specific rule against ban evasion, but it seems obvious enough as to be implied.
fbmf
The Great Fence Builder

Post by fbmf »

Mord wrote:IP check?
It is based out of Brazil but doesn't match Silva.

Game On,
fbmf
Last edited by fbmf on Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fbmf
The Great Fence Builder

Post by fbmf »

It took a bit, but I've gotten my hands on pretty definitive proof that Guts is Silva. Thanks to those more IT savvy than me that did the heavy lifting.

Get off my lawn, Silva/Guts.

[/The Great Fence Builder Speaks]
angelfromanotherpin
Overlord

Post by angelfromanotherpin »

Thanks, man.
Kaelik
ArchDemon of Rage

Post by Kaelik »

:)
DSMatticus wrote:Kaelik gonna kaelik. Whatcha gonna do?
The U.S. isn't a democracy and if you think it is, you are a rube.

That's libertarians for you - anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.
Username17
Serious Badass

Post by Username17 »

That is incredibly unsurprising. Thank you.

-Franks
Whiysper
Master

Post by Whiysper »

I *thought* the content-to-spam ratio had improved :D. Cheers fbmf!