The Gaming Den Forum Index The Gaming Den
Welcome to the Gaming Den.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Google
 Search WWW   Search tgdmb.com 
Name Changing
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Gaming Den Forum Index -> About the Gaming Den
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Crissa
King

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 5:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, so, why can't he have it if it's not used?

-Crissa
Zherog
Knight-Baron

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Never said he couldn't. I was waiting for verification after my post. I'll get it next...

edit: completed

"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." ~ Jackie Robinson

Last edited by Zherog on Sun May 30, 2010 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
virgil
King

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I only use the -eso suffix when my preferred name's taken, which I just now realized isn't the case here. Would it be possible to change my name to Virgil?
Click here to see the hidden message (It might contain spoilers)
Zherog
Knight-Baron

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Done. Smile I wish everything I had to fix was this easy....

"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." ~ Jackie Robinson
Lago PARANOIA
Invincible Overlord

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think it's time to change my name from Lago PARANOIA...

to Legend of Lago Maxx. With the period in it.

Make it so. Kinda Cool
Your freedom to make rulings up on the fly is in direct conflict with my freedom to interact with an internally consistent narrative. Your freedom to run/play a game without needing to understand a complex rule system is in direct conflict with my freedom to play a character whose abilities and flaws function as I intended within that ruleset. Your freedom to add and change rules in the middle of the game is in direct conflict with my ability to understand that rules system before I decided whether or not to join your game.

In short, your entire post is dismissive of not merely my intelligence, but my agency. And I don't mean agency as a player within one of your games, I mean my agency as a person. You do not want me to be informed when I make the fundamental decisions of deciding whether to join your game or buying your rules system.
Lago PARANOIA
Invincible Overlord

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Too silly? Okay okay, how about Lago NOVEMBER 20?
Your freedom to make rulings up on the fly is in direct conflict with my freedom to interact with an internally consistent narrative. Your freedom to run/play a game without needing to understand a complex rule system is in direct conflict with my freedom to play a character whose abilities and flaws function as I intended within that ruleset. Your freedom to add and change rules in the middle of the game is in direct conflict with my ability to understand that rules system before I decided whether or not to join your game.

In short, your entire post is dismissive of not merely my intelligence, but my agency. And I don't mean agency as a player within one of your games, I mean my agency as a person. You do not want me to be informed when I make the fundamental decisions of deciding whether to join your game or buying your rules system.
For Valor
Knight-Baron

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

why Lago.... why?
DragonChild
Knight-Baron

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

From my understanding, it's a two part thing.

All of the stuff after Lago are difficult Dance Dance Revolution songs to play.

Second, Lago is crazy.

Last edited by DragonChild on Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Prak
Serious Badass

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think you have the order reversed there, DragonChild.

Winnah wrote:
No, No. 'Prak' is actually a Thri Kreen impersonating a human and roleplaying himself as a D&D character. All hail our hidden insect overlords.

FrankTrollman wrote:
In Soviet Russia, cosmic horror is the default state.

You should gain sanity for finding out that the problems of a region are because there are fucking monsters there.
fbmf
The Great Fence Builder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Lago PARANOIA wrote:
I think it's time to change my name from Lago PARANOIA...

to Legend of Lago Maxx. With the period in it.

Make it so. Kinda Cool

[The Great Fence Builder Speaks]
Keep in mind Z does the data base maintaining thing for free. So, yes, he has said several times that name changing is an easy fix, but I would like to reserve it for things like typos, or "this name wasn't available when I registered on the old board, but is here for whatever reason". That sort of thing.

That said, I have no problem with this request as long as you plan on keeping it for a while. Changing your name for cosmetic/vanity reasons is not forbidden per se, but abusing Z's desire to fly solo in the IT department virtually free of charge is.

We will change your name, Lago, but it is yours until at least this time next year.

Sound fair?
[/TGFBS]
Zherog
Knight-Baron

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

And if so, let me know which of the options posted above you prefer...

Prak
Serious Badass

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Could I get the "_Anima" removed from my username?

Winnah wrote:
No, No. 'Prak' is actually a Thri Kreen impersonating a human and roleplaying himself as a D&D character. All hail our hidden insect overlords.

FrankTrollman wrote:

You should gain sanity for finding out that the problems of a region are because there are fucking monsters there.
fbmf
The Great Fence Builder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Prak wrote:
Could I get the "_Anima" removed from my username?

Sure.

Game On,
fbmf
Prak
Serious Badass

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Awesome, thank you.

Winnah wrote:

FrankTrollman wrote:

koz
Duke

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Could I have my name changed to 'koz' (without the quotes, obviously)?

fbmf
The Great Fence Builder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sure.

Game On,
fbmf
Orion
Prince

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Who was Koz?
koz
Duke

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Orion wrote:
Who was Koz?

That's my actual name. In real life.

fbmf wrote:
Sure.

Game On,
fbmf

Thanks, Mighty Barrier-Erector!

Last edited by koz on Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Chamomile
Prince

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wait, who did Koz use to be? I know I've seen that sig before but I forget where from.
TiaC
Knight-Baron

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

He was Mister_Sinister.

FrankTrollman wrote:
If your enemy is fucking Gravity, are you helping or hindering it by putting things on high shelves? I don't fucking know! That's not even a thing. Your enemy can't be Gravity, because that's stupid.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Gaming Den Forum Index -> About the Gaming Den All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: