Shadzar/Count War

Practice posts and questions about the boards. The registration code for this board is 'Th3G@m|ngD3n' (Note the use of numbers and symbols!)

Moderator: Moderators

Prak
Serious Badass

Shadzar/Count War

Post by Prak »

This is fucking asinine.

But every other month, some one gets a hair up their ass about another poster, and it won't. fucking. die! It persists across threads!

and this month it's Shadzar and Count.

Could one of the mods smack them across the back of the head or something? Tell them to fucking stop from a position with authority?

Or maybe just delete their bullshit?
Count Arioch the 28th
King

Post by Count Arioch the 28th »

You know, you could report the post instead of acting like a gigantic vagina.
In this moment, I am Ur-phoric. Not because of any phony god’s blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my int score.
Prak
Serious Badass

Post by Prak »

I so fucking seldom HAVE to report posts, ANYWHERE that I actually fucking forgot about that.

You have your uses, count.
Count Arioch the 28th
King

I mean seriously. I think we all agree that the moderation on this board is pretty good. The rules are set out and administered fairly. You don't like a post, report it. I can't promise fbmf will respond to your will because you learn more about a man over a few shots of bourbon than spending 20 years with them, but he might agree that the "feud" is out of hand and do something about it. (And I would probably listen, since I respect the man for who he is, and the fact he's the only motherfucker here that I'd admit could probably knock my dick in the dirt if it came to that).
In this moment, I am Ur-phoric. Not because of any phony god’s blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my int score.
Prak
Serious Badass

Post by Prak »

I actually did forget about the report button. I seriously have that little use for it anywhere.
Count Arioch the 28th
King

I think I may have reported maybe 2 or three posts since I started here whenever the forums officially opened. If that even. I mostly use it to flame someone, then when they flame me back I delete my posts and report their flames. Or rather, used to do that. I don't actually go to forums with enough stupid people to even want to do it lately.
Crissa
King

Post by Crissa »

I don't think it's specific posts in this case, though.

I mean, I can point at specific posts which derailed the conversation...

...But mostly they're just being kinda snitty.

I mostly use report to report broken posts.

-Crissa
shadzar
Prince

Post by shadzar »

Seemed more like a count/prak war to me...because you made more off-topic posts than I did. :shrugs:

But yes blame the celebrity* for being stalked.

*No idea who else is stalked in real life to compare the sides to....
Play the game, not the rules.
Swordslinger wrote:Or fuck it... I'm just going to get weapon specialization in my cock and whip people to death with it. Given all the enemies are total pussies, it seems like the appropriate thing to do.
Lewis Black wrote:If the people of New Zealand want to be part of our world, I believe they should hop off their islands, and push 'em closer.
good read (Note to self Maxus sucks a barrel of cocks.)
Koumei
Serious Badass

Post by Koumei »

Count: just use the ignore feature like I do. Seriously, these days I'll ignore anyone for anything - we were specially given the feature (I can't remember who it was that created the need for it), so for every person who doesn't use it, I'll make up for it by ignoring two more!

I imagine I will one day ignore everyone, and to me this board will just be about me, posting ideas then complimenting myself on how funny my jokes are.
Count Arioch the 28th wrote:There is NOTHING better than lesbians. Lesbians make everything better.
violence in the media
Duke

Post by violence in the media »

Koumei wrote:Count: just use the ignore feature like I do. Seriously, these days I'll ignore anyone for anything - we were specially given the feature (I can't remember who it was that created the need for it), so for every person who doesn't use it, I'll make up for it by ignoring two more!

I imagine I will one day ignore everyone, and to me this board will just be about me, posting ideas then complimenting myself on how funny my jokes are.
Elennsar.
Count Arioch the 28th
King

Koumei wrote:Count: just use the ignore feature like I do. Seriously, these days I'll ignore anyone for anything - we were specially given the feature (I can't remember who it was that created the need for it), so for every person who doesn't use it, I'll make up for it by ignoring two more!

To me, this board is already about me posting my ideas and then commenting how funny my jokes are. I'm not 100% convinced that I'm not being fed this information for my amusement, and the whole world doesn't exist solely to amuse and challenge me.
Kaelik
ArchDemon of Rage

Post by Kaelik »

Yeah, my ignore list is ever expanding, and everytime it increases, my life gets just a little bit better. I don't know why I haven't ignored count and shadzar yet. They are both useless, except when Count is berating shadzar.

Some day, this board will be Frank and Ks game design and rants + me insulting people who I can no longer see + Lago talking about 4e for god knows why + Koumei talking about Lesbian sex.

That will be a good day. But for now, every fucking month some new idiot has to show up and brag about how they are so much smarter than everyone on this board while saying stupid senseless shit, then turn into Elennsar, and get ignored.
DSMatticus wrote:Kaelik gonna kaelik. Whatcha gonna do?
The U.S. isn't a democracy and if you think it is, you are a rube.

That's libertarians for you - anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.
Count Arioch the 28th
King

Eh, Koumei's a nice girl, but I never really got into the sexualization of lesbianism. It doesn't bother me, but I don't know why every guy I know all but drops his pants and starts fapping when they see or hear about it. Hey, that might be a good idea for the question thread.
Count Arioch the 28th
King

Re: Shadzar/Count War

Prak_Anima wrote:This is fucking asinine.

But every other month, some one gets a hair up their ass about another poster, and it won't. fucking. die! It persists across threads!

and this month it's Shadzar and Count.

Could one of the mods smack them across the back of the head or something? Tell them to fucking stop from a position with authority?

Or maybe just delete their bullshit?
If I may, I'd like to make a point here.

Regardless of whatever each individual poster contributes, all of us have some common ground: All of us are outspoken, opinionated people that aren't shy to tell someone to go fuck themselves. The nature of the board would lend itself to this sort of thing occasionally.

And you are overestimating my attention span. Someone has to be really repugnant for me to even care about what they did a few days ago. I had to go back and look why I was fighting with Shadzar in the first place, and realized if I hadn't been drunk the other day I probably wouldn't have brought it to a new thread.
Josh_Kablack
King

Post by Josh_Kablack »

if I hadn't been drunk the other day ..
Regrets - they're what happen after you sober up.
"But transportation issues are social-justice issues. The toll of bad transit policies and worse infrastructure—trains and buses that don’t run well and badly serve low-income neighborhoods, vehicular traffic that pollutes the environment and endangers the lives of cyclists and pedestrians—is borne disproportionately by black and brown communities."
Lago PARANOIA
Invincible Overlord

Post by Lago PARANOIA »

I'm sorry if I've been whining a lot about 4E lately, but I'm running two separate campaigns and one's about to be derailed because of flaws in the system and the other one's about to be derailed indirectly because of another player believing the hype about 'it's impossible to make a fail character' so just playing whatever he wants--to the consternation of the others.

It's partly wishful thinking, but part of me wonders if this drama could've been avoided if the system had been designed better.
Josh Kablack wrote:Your freedom to make rulings up on the fly is in direct conflict with my freedom to interact with an internally consistent narrative. Your freedom to run/play a game without needing to understand a complex rule system is in direct conflict with my freedom to play a character whose abilities and flaws function as I intended within that ruleset. Your freedom to add and change rules in the middle of the game is in direct conflict with my ability to understand that rules system before I decided whether or not to join your game.

In short, your entire post is dismissive of not merely my intelligence, but my agency. And I don't mean agency as a player within one of your games, I mean my agency as a person. You do not want me to be informed when I make the fundamental decisions of deciding whether to join your game or buying your rules system.
fbmf
The Great Fence Builder

Post by fbmf »

[The Great Fence Builder Speaks]
Amidst seven fucking reported posts, I do believe the "Forbes 15" thread has been cleansed of the bullshit feud. Leave it that way.

And, for the record, if, in your REPORT POST comment, you use the words "Do the mods have their fucking heads up their asses?", there is a greater than zero chance that the mod decision will not go your way. I'd feel horrible about "abusing" my mod powers if (ahem) a situation like that were to come up...except I wouldn't.
[/TGFBS]
Koumei
Serious Badass

Post by Koumei »

...did someone ACTUALLY say that? Hahaha.
Count Arioch the 28th wrote:There is NOTHING better than lesbians. Lesbians make everything better.
Prak
Serious Badass

Post by Prak »

I would like to state for the record I did not say that or anything like it...
Kaelik
ArchDemon of Rage

Post by Kaelik »

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that it was Shadzar, since anyone who has been here for more than eight seconds has pretty much picked up on how the mods work, and even Count is appreciate of their work, even though it has no direct effect of his ability to spew generic women hate for no apparent reason.

That's libertarians for you - anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.
Count Arioch the 28th
King

It wasn't me, I get drunk with fbmf whenever possible. I already know he has his head up his ass, there's no need to ask :p.

EDIT: Hey Kaelik, funny thing is I bet I get it more often than you do. I may not be overly fond of women in general, but that is only because I deal with a lot of them.
Last edited by Count Arioch the 28th on Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kaelik
ArchDemon of Rage

Post by Kaelik »

Count_Arioch_the_28th wrote:EDIT: Hey Kaelik, funny thing is I bet I get it more often than you do. I may not be overly fond of women in general, but that is only because I deal with a lot of them.
WTF does 'getting it more often' have to do with bitching about women for no apparent reason?

'Getting it,' if by that you mean 'having sex,' has no relation whatsoever to women hating. misogynists get lots of play from their harems.

You spew women hate that is wholly and completely irrelevant to the discussion at hand in many threads. I don't care if you actual job is having sex with women, that has no bearing on the relevance of your statements to the topics you feel the need to assert them in.

All that said, I am in fucking college. If you measure your time between 'getting it' in anything that is not 'days' ever, you are 'getting it' less than I am. But that has nothing one way or the other to do with who magically becomes right about women. Some people just have more important things to do with their time, or don't have a virtually endless stream of women within direct access. They do not become less worthy because they have actual shit to do.
Last edited by Kaelik on Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Count Arioch the 28th
King

Kaelik wrote: You spew women hate that is wholly and completely irrelevant to the discussion at hand in many threads.
Kind of how your opinion on how I treat my women is wholly and completely irrelevant to this thread?

Seriously, this thread isn't about that, start the "COUNT ARIOCH HATES WOMEN HURF DURF" thread and discuss it there.

EDIT: As a matter of fact, here: http://www.tgdmb.com/viewtopic.php?t=50404

Take it to that thread.
Last edited by Count Arioch the 28th on Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kaelik
ArchDemon of Rage

Post by Kaelik »

Count_Arioch_the_28th wrote:Kind of how your opinion on how I treat my women is wholly and completely irrelevant to this thread?
What you most often post is highly relevant to a discussion about whether or not you would say "Do the mods have their fucking heads up their asses?" which is relevant to this thread. So yes, you blathering about how all women are evil meanies to you is very very relevant to this thread.

That's why I brought it up in this thread, and not in other threads it does not apply to.

Count Arioch the 28th
King

That doesn't make a fuck of sense.