The Gaming Den Forum Index The Gaming Den
Welcome to the Gaming Den.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Google
 Search WWW   Search tgdmb.com 
Youtube videos that make us Laugh, Cry, or Both
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 61, 62, 63

View previous topic :: View next topic  
erik
Prince

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Florida authorities made the decision that an amateur ASL user was better than no interpreter at all for Hurricane Irma. It was glorious. I feel kind of bad for the guy.
Count Arioch the 28th
King

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Pennywise can dance to anything
JonSetanta
King

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You might enjoy this. Not the original MGMT version by far.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeKs0YJlSTs

FrankTrollman wrote:
Scaling feats were just a bad idea. I'm sorry I wrote them.
phlapjackage
Knight

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

No word yet on pricing or availability

https://i.imgur.com/Cziz5WG.gifv
Chamomile: Deaddmwalking... was a holy warrior dedicated not to a specific cause, but to doing battle with a single foe. With his nemesis forever banished from our shores, he goes off to become a normal denner who puts irritating people on ignore rather than endlessly engage them.
Kaelik
ArchDemon of Rage

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Literally everything about antifa/protests coverage, in one nice short continuing video that covers everything pretty quick.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVOuY7hoqEs
Click here to see the hidden message (It might contain spoilers)
Stahlseele
King

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

As you may or may not know, Daniel Hardcastle (Nerd≥) suffered somewhat of a nervous breakdown and took an extended leave of 1.5 months from youtube.
For somebody who used to make 1 or 2 videos per day that is a long ass time.
And his newer videos kinda sorta show that he has gone off the deep end.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vx1KIsxLUis
TECHNICALLY COMPLETELY SFW!
JonSetanta
King

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

phlapjackage wrote:
No word yet on pricing or availability

https://i.imgur.com/Cziz5WG.gifv

What's the point if you can't transform it yourself?

It's like handing little kids tablets...

FrankTrollman wrote:
Scaling feats were just a bad idea. I'm sorry I wrote them.
Josh_Kablack
Prince

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This is how D&D bards should work
Maj
Prince

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yes. That was awesome. Was it Kung Fu Hustle that had something like that??
Stahlseele
King

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yes, Kung-Fu-Hustle had the chinese string instrument played by the two dudes with the long fingernails that used soundwaves as cutting implements.

And the Lions Roar.
erik
Prince

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Scott Pilgrim vs. the World has multiple music battle scenes too.
Shatner
Knight-Baron

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Animated vikings engaging in ship-to-ship (and later mecha-to-mecha) music combat.
erik
Prince

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Shatner wrote:
Animated vikings engaging in ship-to-ship (and later mecha-to-mecha) music combat.

That's a blast from the past! That was one of the videos I downloaded back in the day to show to my kids when they were toddlers. That and viking kittens with the immigrant song.
Maj
Prince

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Awesome. Smile
Stahlseele
King

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

https://go.twitch.tv/videos/181545244
Yes, i realize it is not youtube, but THE FUTURE IS HERE.
We actually have Giant Robots.
And they are going to stream the fight between the american and japanese one on the 17th of october . .
OgreBattle
King

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

twin maid ear cleaning ASMR
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4gkxuPr8d8
Stahlseele
King

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The Future is @here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-ouLX8Q9UM

Published on Oct 17, 2017
BEHOLD, THE WORLD'S FIRST GIANT ROBOT DUEL, BETWEEN MEGABOTS, INC (USA) AND SUIDOBASHI HEAVY INDUSTRY (JAPAN)! Science fiction fantasies become reality as gigantic robots, piloted by their creators, go head-to-head in this historic battle!

Last edited by Stahlseele on Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Voss
Prince

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That is... really boring.

Thanks for crushing my dreams of giant robots in the future, nerds.

Honestly not sure of the point of putting pilots in them. Reduced it to just shoving and scratching at paint with the lowest-revved chainsaw I've ever seen.
OgreBattle
King

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

ASMR Roleplay: Tender and Emotionally Intelligent Funky Kong Consoles You After A Messy Divorce

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dj7K2Bql6D4
MGuy
Prince

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

A friend showed me to this guy and I've been listening to his videos every night at work this week. I have to admit despite the slow pace at which he speaks he allows me to get a sense of what the alt-right not!nazis have to say without me having to really go out there and find them.
Finally a thread about fighters!
nockermensch
Duke

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Nice Russian documentary about the ISS
Right at the start (like 4 min in) you can see Orthodox priests blessing the cosmonauts before they embark. There's also icons of Mary and Baby Jesus at the Station's heart (these are also clearly visible in other documentaries about Earth's only Space Station)

Kind of jarring to see these religious symbols among so much cutting-edge 70s' technology, but the Russians probably figured that a +1 morale bonus to Attack Rolls and Will Saves vs Fear could't hurt.

Koumei wrote:
After all, in Firefox you keep tabs in your browser, but in SovietPutin's Russia, browser keeps tabs on you.
Starmaker
Duke

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

nockermensch wrote:
Kind of jarring to see these religious symbols among so much cutting-edge 70s' technology, but the Russians probably figured that a +1 morale bonus to Attack Rolls and Will Saves vs Fear could't hurt.

The church is marking territory, like a dog. The Russian Orthodox Church = evangelical hate and child grooming + catholic child rape + scientology corruption, slavery and billion year contracts + Manson Family cults (plural) + neo-Nazi militias (plural) + mafia extortion and vice trade, all of this at Russian taxpayers' expense. They look goofy to an outside observer, but don't forget they're fucking evil.

Last edited by Starmaker on Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:12 am; edited 2 times in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Gaming Den Forum Index -> MPSIMS All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 61, 62, 63
Page 63 of 63

Jump to: