The Gaming Den Forum Index The Gaming Den
Welcome to the Gaming Den.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Google
 Search WWW   Search tgdmb.com 
List of Frank & K Tome threads

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Gaming Den Forum Index -> In My Humble Opinion...
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bigode
Duke

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:37 pm    Post subject: List of Frank & K Tome threads Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Dungeonomicon
Races of War
Tome of Fiends
Tome of Necromancy
Unsorted Material

And this is the thread for a .pdf with the Tomes and forum material compatible with them, by Surgo.

Last edited by Bigode on Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:15 am; edited 5 times in total
Count Arioch the 28th
Prince

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Where is the paladin that Frank posted? I've been trying to find that line he used to describe the average person for a while to show my players, but I can't find it.
Bigode
Duke

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Here. Unfortunately, it's not the whole class, but it does have those quotes.
Count Arioch the 28th
Prince

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Another random question:

I really like the Skill Feats in the compilation PDF. Is there a skill feat already written for Autohypnosis? If not, I'll write one (not soliciting help), but if one exists I'd like to see it.
As you walk through the forest you notice something. Everywhere you go, these large lizards are going out of their way to look at you. Some times they retreat when noticed, but they always come back a short while later.

It is clear, your party is being monitored...
RiotGearEpsilon
Knight

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't believe there is one. Autohypnosis is definitely ripe for a feat, though; it's a weird skill that doesn't fit that elegantly in to the system, very niche, and a feat can give it a proper purpose.
CatharzGodfoot
King

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

If such a skill existed, it would be a piece of shit which you should not even acknowledge.

Mount Flamethrower on rear
Drive in reverse
Win Game.

-Josh Kablack
angelfromanotherpin
King

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't know the details, but Autohypnosis really sounds like it should just be an application of the Concentrate skill.
CatharzGodfoot
King

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

angelfromanotherpin wrote:
I don't know the details, but Autohypnosis really sounds like it should just be an application of the Concentrate skill.

Now that you mention it, "Autohypnosis" sounds like a good Concentration skill feat.

Mount Flamethrower on rear
Drive in reverse
Win Game.

-Josh Kablack
Grek
Duke

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Done.
Seerow
Knight-Baron

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

CatharzGodfoot wrote:
angelfromanotherpin wrote:

Now that you mention it, "Autohypnosis" sounds like a good Concentration skill feat.

No way is it worth a feat. Unless the term "skill feat" has some connotation/meaning I'm aware of.

It would make a decent skill trick, but ultimately it seems like it'd be easiest to just make it an innate part of the concentration skill. The value really isn't worth enough to make any sort of extra cost to get it necessary.
Count Arioch the 28th
Prince

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Lol, that only took a year to reply, heh. I've already written the Autohypnosis feat (and made it quite a bit better than it was previously), I';; post it in It's My Own Invention within the next week or so (posting stuff I've written piece-meal as I find it. I need to organize my backup hard drive).
As you walk through the forest you notice something. Everywhere you go, these large lizards are going out of their way to look at you. Some times they retreat when noticed, but they always come back a short while later.

Count Arioch the 28th
Prince

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

http://tgdmb.com/viewtopic.php?t=52667

If anyone is at all interested, the Autohypnosis [Skill] feat is in the 7th post of the linked thread.

Prak_Anima
Invincible Overlord

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Psuedomental Being refers to something called Elemental Bodied, what is this from? found it. Could taking Infusion of Elemental Essence count?

Kaelik wrote:
Saying how your country sort of kind of had it by not having it at all and instead having a slightly better version of the thing every single developed country in the world has is basically just blowing smoke out of your ass through a convoluted piping system back up your own ass.

Winnah wrote:
No, No. 'Prak' is actually a Thri Kreen impersonating a human and roleplaying himself as a D&D character. All hail our hidden insect overlords.

Last edited by Prak_Anima on Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Gaming Den Forum Index -> In My Humble Opinion... All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: