Egypt's Foreign Minister will break you.

Mundane & Pointless Stuff I Must Share: The Off Topic Forum

Moderator: Moderators

Username17
Serious Badass

Egypt's Foreign Minister will break you.

Post by Username17 »

According to the BBC, the foreign minister of Egypt has threatened to "break the legs" of people who cross the border from Palestine.
The Egyptian's remarks drew a quick response from a Hamas' leader in Gaza, Sami Abu Zuhri, who called them "inappropriate" and said he did not believe they reflected the official Egyptian stance.

Ahmed Aboul Gheit is a bad ass, who apparently personally patrols his country with a sledge hammer and a post.

-Username17
the_taken
Knight-Baron

Re: Egypt's Foreign Minister will break you.

Post by the_taken »

It is my firm policy that if I'm ever in an important position of power, I will be competent warrior.
If I'm ever put in charge of a military faction, it will be a faceless legion of doom in power armor. I will also be so equipped. I will also regularly, and covertly, perform routine missions with the grunts. This will keep my perspective in check and garner respect from my legion of doom. It will also scare my enemies. "The Dark General walks among his soldiers and fights with them. He's also indistinguishable from them."

It's also my personal policy to avoid positions of power.

My props to Ahmed Aboul Gheit, even though I don't agree with his excessively and unnecessarily violent policy.
I had a signature here once but I've since lost it.

My current project: http://tgdmb.com/viewtopic.php?t=56456
Koumei
Serious Badass

Post by Koumei »

...I knew this was a post by Frank just by the title. And yet it's accurate, not just your way with words.

Wow. That's really cool.
Count Arioch the 28th wrote:There is NOTHING better than lesbians. Lesbians make everything better.
nova88
NPC

Post by nova88 »

So the only source of fruitful speculation then is if
Ahmed actually does the leg-breaking himself or if he
allows underlings the privilege therof.One has to agree
that Operation Annie Wilkes is an interesting approach
to border security-and certainly cheaper than virtual
fences.