I am moving.

Mundane & Pointless Stuff I Must Share: The Off Topic Forum

Moderator: Moderators

Count Arioch the 28th
King

Re: I am moving.

Post by Count Arioch the 28th »

Personally, I find schoolgirl outfits a bit of a turnoff, but it doesn't hurt me when people disagree, so to each their own.
In this moment, I am Ur-phoric. Not because of any phony god’s blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my int score.
Captain_Bleach
Knight-Baron

Post by Captain_Bleach »

What is it about female school-girl outfits that inspire lust? They aren't that revealing than a normal outfit. Or maybe I just don't get it.
Maj
Prince

Post by Maj »

I think it's the pseudo-naïveté that being a school-girl implies.
My son makes me laugh. Maybe he'll make you laugh, too.
Count Arioch the 28th
King

Post by Count Arioch the 28th »

I don't want naivete in my women. I don't find it endearing in the least.
In this moment, I am Ur-phoric. Not because of any phony god’s blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my int score.
Koumei
Serious Badass

Post by Koumei »

Some link it to the anime thing, where they teach you "14? Dude, you better hit that, she'll be getting old soon." except it's been around a lot longer than that.

Possibly it's the innocence and naivety. Possibly it's the opposite - some see high school students (both sexes) as the sluttiest of the bunch. Perhaps it's the implied youth. For some people there's the school uniform --> student --> spankings element.
Count Arioch the 28th wrote:There is NOTHING better than lesbians. Lesbians make everything better.
Iaimeki
Journeyman

Post by Iaimeki »

I think it's pretty basic: sexual attraction works a lot on correlations. For people, especially male people interested in female people, youth is a big factor in someone's attractiveness, and since normally the only people wearing school-girl uniforms are, in fact, schoolgirls, the uniforms pick up the association and become objects of sexual interest in their own right.
CalibronXXX
Knight-Baron

Post by CalibronXXX »

student=spankings?

Anyway, it seems like a power thing, student=child=vulnerable, as much as a lusting after innocence thing to me. Why are we talking about this again?
Username17
Serious Badass

Post by Username17 »

In this case it was mostly because the women in question were using their school girl oufits from when they personally were in high school. Which means that well, they barely fit in them.

Women + Button-up Shirt which can barely stay buttoned + Skirt which no longer passes the ruler rule = awesome.

-Username17
Koumei
Serious Badass

Post by Koumei »

That is indeed true.

And trust me, Calibron. I could show you all kinds of links, but none of them are worksafe and you probably know how to Goggle by now anyway.

Although almost every country (though the Czech Republic does spring to mind as an exception, IIRC) has now decided against that, instituting the "We're no fun any more" movement.
Count Arioch the 28th wrote:There is NOTHING better than lesbians. Lesbians make everything better.
JonSetanta
King

Post by JonSetanta »

FrankTrollman at [unixtime wrote:1192163214[/unixtime]]
Women + Button-up Shirt which can barely stay buttoned + Skirt which no longer passes the ruler rule = awesome.

-Username17

Damn right.
At least, that's the appeal for those of us without a 'loli fetish', which as we all know is just thinly veiled pedophilia.

However (and not to change subject back or anything, please continue on the schoolgirl topic..) it seems that from Frank's account of the Czech 'system', Russia had pulled out at the end of the Cold War but the Czech Republic became pregnant and had a little baby Boring Wannabe Pseudo Government.
It's both scary and hilarious at the same time, since any amount of unrest could upset the whole region like pop-rocks dumped in a Coke.
The Adventurer's Almanac wrote:
Fri Oct 01, 2021 10:25 pm
Nobody gives a flying fuck about Tordek and Regdar.
tzor
Prince

Post by tzor »

Captain_Bleach at [unixtime wrote:1192151308[/unixtime]]What is it about female school-girl outfits that inspire lust? They aren't that revealing than a normal outfit. Or maybe I just don't get it.

That is a good question. It hides a even bigger question about the nature of lust. Lust is a lot like horror; the best horror is often not directly seen where the imagination comes into play. School-girl outfits have that indirect impression of purity even if only because they are generally all spotlessly cleaned and pressed. And they are uniform. People tend to notice differences and if they see people in the same outfit it means they tend to notice what is underneath the outfit and not the outfit itself.

By the way the idea is not unique to schoolgirls ... "hello nurse," as Mr. Marx used to say.

So in other words while not more revealing one tends to notice more of that is revealed.

Then there is Frank's observation of wearing clothing a couple of sizes too small. This also applies to nurses uniforms. There is a good gender inversion example of the older man wearing a too tightly fitting football uniform in "Debbie does Dallas" but that's another story.
Koumei
Serious Badass

Post by Koumei »

tzor at [unixtime wrote:1192198045[/unixtime]]Lust is a lot like horror; the best horror is often not directly seen where the imagination comes into play.

Swimsuits are like statistics: What they reveal is significant, but what they conceal is more important.

However that there is concealment is an important factor.
ckafrica
Duke

Post by ckafrica »

I'm sure I'm liable to get slagged by any members of the fairer sex for this but how do the women look over there and how do they seem to age?

I ask because over here in the 'Nam I am still getting serious neck kinks from all the gorgeous women who are freaking everywhere, not the least in my classes. One student has a daughter my age (28) and I can't get over what she (the student) looks like. Most under 40s are 5'-5'6" and maybe 100lbs soaking wet. The benefits of healthy non-western diet, though it is starting to change in some of the richer children.

The internet gave a voice to the world thus gave definitive proof that the world is mostly full of idiots.
Koumei
Serious Badass

Post by Koumei »

Have they invented breasts yet, though? I hear that's a problem in certain Asian countries that eat foods that don't lead to obesity. Such as Japan. Breasts are worth their weight in gold over there.

Incidentally, as one member of the *snorts* "fairer" sex, that is at worst just a shallow comment. There's nothing wrong with being shallow :biggrin:
tzor
Prince

Post by tzor »

Koumei at [unixtime wrote:1192206673[/unixtime]]Have they invented breasts yet, though? I hear that's a problem in certain Asian countries that eat foods that don't lead to obesity. Such as Japan. Breasts are worth their weight in gold over there.

Have no fear, modern technology (and the American way) will come and solve (or cause) all your problems! So let's start with obesity ... Trends in Childhood Obesity in Japan over the Last 25 Years from the National Nutrition Survey

Results: The mean (age-adjusted) BMI increased by +0.32 kg/m2 per 10 years in boys and by +0.24 kg/m2 per 10 years in girls, increases that were remarkable in small towns. The prevalence of obese boys and girls increased from 6.1% and 7.1%, respectively, in the time-period 1976 to 1980, to 11.1% and 10.2% in 1996 to 2000. The increasing trend was most evident in 9- to 11-year-old children of both sexes living in small towns, whereas no changes were observed in girls in metropolitan areas.

Hmmm, city girls are still OK. :thumb:

Now if you want to talk about breasts, I found something from the Tokyo Times the discussion is priceless.

ckafrica
Duke

Post by ckafrica »

Koumei at [unixtime wrote:1192206673[/unixtime]]Have they invented breasts yet, though? I hear that's a problem in certain Asian countries that eat foods that don't lead to obesity. Such as Japan. Breasts are worth their weight in gold over there.

Well a majority's cleavage are not gonna give you much advanced warning that they're coming around the corner and much of what you do see can be attributed to padded bras that can stop bullets or implants. No the well endowed females here are small in number, though some are fantastic.

I'm tak'em or leav'em when it comes to fabulous cleavage so this is not a big barrier for my admiration. Probably the near incessant smiles is what kills me, these people appear nearly always happy; even at funerals they have a good time. It is only the horridly tragic Asian ideal of love that moves them to tears (Or searing pain).

Incidentally, as one member of the *snorts* "fairer" sex, that is at worst just a shallow comment. There's nothing wrong with being shallow :biggrin:

Well I'm glad proved my point of female fairness by not admonish me for expressing genetically encoded predilictions to star at and assess every potential vessel for furthering my line.

So it is with great pleasure that I dub thee, sweet jurist Koumei, Fairest of them all!!!

(hopefully that will seem as witty when I'm sober)
The internet gave a voice to the world thus gave definitive proof that the world is mostly full of idiots.
Koumei
Serious Badass

Post by Koumei »

Breasts aren't that important to me either, though I'd prefer they be there, if only for the "See? This is an adult" factor.

And that news article is awesome. I like the way they added an innocent picture of some fruit.
JonSetanta
King

Post by JonSetanta »

Breasts aren't necessary, but they sure are nice when they're around.

Of course... the full enjoyment of breasts always depends on whim the women attached to them.

As for Asian aesthetics and breasts/lack thereof, I have a guess that the (unsightly) 'loli fetish' might be some kind of backlash against Western standards of feminine beauty.
Or, maybe just personal opinion.
This is coming from a guy that likes succubus art.
The Adventurer's Almanac wrote:
Fri Oct 01, 2021 10:25 pm
Nobody gives a flying fuck about Tordek and Regdar.
Koumei
Serious Badass

Post by Koumei »

I have drawn my share of succubus art. No, I'm not linking to it. It's NSFW, as some may be able to guess.

Perhaps the loli fetish is simply a result of their being terrified of pubic hair (yet they don't seem to know how to shave. Srsly). I can't say I'm a fan of the stuff, even my own. But one really needn't have sex with children as the answer, they just need to buy some friggin' waxing strips, a razor and some scissors.
Crissa
King

Post by Crissa »

Loli has no restrictions on breast sizes or pubic hair. It's about dollified style that's about minimizing size and maximizing layers and ruffles - which is a direct opposite of the barbie style which minimizes clothes and maximizes size.

Honestly, I think adults dressed up in sex-minimizing archaic clothes is much more attractive than children dressed as sex-maximizing adults.

How do you want your pedo?

-Crissa
Username17
Serious Badass

Post by Username17 »

You're thinking about Gothic Lolita, which is entirely different from Lolicon.

-Username17
Koumei
Serious Badass

Post by Koumei »

I like Gothic Lolita style, yeah. Though I like frilly dresses in general.
Cielingcat
Duke

Post by Cielingcat »

Koumei at [unixtime wrote:1192428285[/unixtime]]I have drawn my share of succubus art. No, I'm not linking to it. It's NSFW, as some may be able to guess.

The real question is, was it any good?
CHICKENS ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO DO COCAINE, SILKY HEN
Josh_Kablack wrote:You are not a unique and precious snowflake, you are just one more fucking asshole on the internet who presumes themselves to be better than the unwashed masses.
Koumei
Serious Badass

Post by Koumei »

various people wrote:
I love them, very 'tongue in cheek', they made me chuckle

very nice...like them lots

*nods* these are great!

Looks great. I'd love to see more.

They are great loved them all.

those are awesome. You're so good!

Nice, a back view. You used to draw good! Bet you still do.

Nice use of the Dungeons & Dragons outer planes Tanar'ri

This is frekishly unique, and pretty dang cool.

I'd say so *grin* Yes, my ego commanded me to find all the praise I received and put it up here. Seeing as artist == attention whore.
Cielingcat
Duke

Post by Cielingcat »

K, I wanna see it then. I mean, anything that's "freckishly" unique has to be good.
CHICKENS ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO DO COCAINE, SILKY HEN
Josh_Kablack wrote:You are not a unique and precious snowflake, you are just one more fucking asshole on the internet who presumes themselves to be better than the unwashed masses.