I am moving.

Mundane & Pointless Stuff I Must Share: The Off Topic Forum

Moderator: Moderators

Crissa
King

Re: I am moving.

Post by Crissa »

They're pretty cool, but very, very expensive.

I'd rather be a Real Doll than have one, though. But then again, my girlfriend is into cyberwear and such...

-Crissa
Koumei
Serious Badass

Post by Koumei »

sigma999 at [unixtime wrote:1193014007[/unixtime]]collects succubus pron like a fiend.

The "like a fiend" part cracks me up.
Count Arioch the 28th wrote:There is NOTHING better than lesbians. Lesbians make everything better.
CalibronXXX
Knight-Baron

Post by CalibronXXX »

Crissa at [unixtime wrote:1193031577[/unixtime]]I'd rather be a Real Doll than have one, though.

Wait, what? You want to be an inanimate object? Or do you mean that you'd just really hate to own a real doll?
Neeek
Knight-Baron

Post by Neeek »

Calibron at [unixtime wrote:1193036847[/unixtime]]
Crissa at [unixtime wrote:1193031577[/unixtime]]I'd rather be a Real Doll than have one, though.

Wait, what? You want to be an inanimate object? Or do you mean that you'd just really hate to own a real doll?

Or she would rather be used as a sexual plaything than have one of her own.
Koumei
Serious Badass

Post by Koumei »

I wouldn't mind owning a realdoll of myself, just so I could leave it sitting around the house, properly dressed, and see if anyone tries talking to it. I could then sneak up behind them and say "Hi" and scare the bejeezus out of them.

That'd be pretty awesome.
Count Arioch the 28th wrote:There is NOTHING better than lesbians. Lesbians make everything better.
MrWaeseL
Duke

Post by MrWaeseL »

Koumei at [unixtime wrote:1193039355[/unixtime]]I wouldn't mind owning a realdoll of myself, just so I could leave it sitting around the house, properly dressed, and see if anyone tries talking to it. I could then sneak up behind them and say "Hi" and scare the bejeezus out of them.

That's the not the prime reason you want a realdoll.
Koumei
Serious Badass

Post by Koumei »

Oh yes it is.

Protip: I'm not interested in guys, at all, and it's more than a little bit pointless to just stuff my fingers and tongue into rubber and foam.
Cielingcat
Duke

Post by Cielingcat »

Koumei at [unixtime wrote:1193039355[/unixtime]]I wouldn't mind owning a realdoll of myself, just so I could leave it sitting around the house, properly dressed, and see if anyone tries talking to it. I could then sneak up behind them and say "Hi" and scare the bejeezus out of them.

Are they realistic enough to do that, though?
CHICKENS ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO DO COCAINE, SILKY HEN
Josh_Kablack wrote:You are not a unique and precious snowflake, you are just one more fucking asshole on the internet who presumes themselves to be better than the unwashed masses.
Koumei
Serious Badass

Post by Koumei »

Honestly I have no idea. I didn't check the website
Maj
Prince

Post by Maj »

Ceilingcat wrote:Are they realistic enough to do that, though?

Yes.
My son makes me laugh. Maybe he'll make you laugh, too.
Cielingcat
Duke

Post by Cielingcat »

Neat.
Josh_Kablack wrote:You are not a unique and precious snowflake, you are just one more fucking asshole on the internet who presumes themselves to be better than the unwashed masses.
Count Arioch the 28th
King

Post by Count Arioch the 28th »

sigma999 at [unixtime wrote:1193014007[/unixtime]]Not to be rude but would you buy a furry sex doll, Count?

Probably not.

What I crave is companionship with someone. An inanimate object can't do that.

Plus, I one day would like to have another lady in my life. I do not want to be in the position to have to explain to my future ladylove why I have a furry sex doll sitting on my living room couch.
In this moment, I am Ur-phoric. Not because of any phony god’s blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my int score.
Captain_Bleach
Knight-Baron

Post by Captain_Bleach »

Count_Arioch_the_28th at [unixtime wrote:1193096866[/unixtime]]

What about your hand? It's not technically an inanimate object.
Count Arioch the 28th
King

Captain_Bleach at [unixtime wrote:1193101725[/unixtime]]
Count_Arioch_the_28th at [unixtime wrote:1193096866[/unixtime]]

What about your hand? It's not technically an inanimate object.

Have a conversation with you hand. See how it goes.
In this moment, I am Ur-phoric. Not because of any phony god’s blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my int score.
Cielingcat
Duke

Post by Cielingcat »

Crissa at [unixtime wrote:1193031577[/unixtime]]They're pretty cool, but very, very expensive.

I'd rather be a Real Doll than have one, though. But then again, my girlfriend is into cyberwear and such...

-Crissa

Now, at first I was going to post a picture of Scruffy with the word "Second." macrod on, but then I was all "cyberwear? What the fuck?"

Also, Count, what you do is you draw a little face on your hands and have them talk to each other. Double points if you use sock puppets.
Count Arioch the 28th
King

Cielingcat at [unixtime wrote:1193104330[/unixtime]]

Also, Count, what you do is you draw a little face on your hands and have them talk to each other. Double points if you use sock puppets.

The idea of that sounds massively uninteresting.

I need a real person in my lige, there's just no getting around it.
CalibronXXX
Knight-Baron

Post by CalibronXXX »

Paint little faces on your hands and then use sock puppets? It's so crazy, it just might work.
Crissa
King

Post by Crissa »

Sock puppets?

-Crissa
tzor
Prince

Post by tzor »

Count_Arioch_the_28th at [unixtime wrote:1193102973[/unixtime]]Have a conversation with you hand. See how it goes.

I come from a family that naturally talks with our hands, in fact if you tie up our hands we generally become very quiet. Still I'm not sure I want to have a conversation with my hand, he tends to get upset easily, uses crude language, and has the intelligence of ... well a hand.
JonSetanta
King

Post by JonSetanta »

tzor: I know a few people like that. Easy to communicate with since I there is something to watch other than the piercing gaze some people have.
Hey, my mind locks down when I sustain eye contact. If focus is made to keep eyes still I just can't make words. In fact, when I talk, I'm not even conscious of what I'm looking at.
Anyone else have this problem?
Makes for interviews and dealing with ADD/emotional/facereaders a real problem, since they assume I'm passive, shy, or just shifty.
The Adventurer's Almanac wrote:
Fri Oct 01, 2021 10:25 pm
Nobody gives a flying fuck about Tordek and Regdar.
CalibronXXX
Knight-Baron

Post by CalibronXXX »

I thought you were all those things?
Koumei
Serious Badass

Post by Koumei »

I used to cry a lot in school, and was teased as a result. Now, I more or less am unable to cry when upset, and constantly have a poker-face.

So for people who don't know me, they assume I'm cold and uncaring, with a deep-seated hatred for humanity.

The funny thing about that...
fbmf
The Great Fence Builder

Post by fbmf »

in fact if you tie up our hands we generally become very quiet.

No doubt about it that restraining someone generally brings conversation to a screeching halt.

;)

Game On,
fbmf
Captain_Bleach
Knight-Baron

Post by Captain_Bleach »

sigma999 at [unixtime wrote:1193477838[/unixtime]]
Hey, my mind locks down when I sustain eye contact. If focus is made to keep eyes still I just can't make words. In fact, when I talk, I'm not even conscious of what I'm looking at.
Anyone else have this problem?

I do, although all of my friends and family know I have it, so it is less of a problem and more of a quirk.
tzor
Prince

Post by tzor »

fbmf at [unixtime wrote:1193509326[/unixtime]]

in fact if you tie up our hands we generally become very quiet.

No doubt about it that restraining someone generally brings conversation to a screeching halt.

Actually I thought it would be the opposite, most people would be screaming to get those damn restrains off of them.