Quotes 2019

Mundane & Pointless Stuff I Must Share: The Off Topic Forum

Moderator: Moderators

Mistborn
Duke

Quotes 2019

Post by Mistborn »

And, no matter what scary embellishments you’d choose to place on these creatures, whatever tentacles or spines or big snaggly teeth or hagfish mouths, just remember: one of them is wearing a black coat, a pair of pinstriped pants, and a top hat.
-Leila Hann's review of The Shadow Over Innsmouth
RobbyPants
King

Re: Quotes 2019

Post by RobbyPants »

From another forum:
Chas wrote:Trump could have avoided this whole mess by just telling his base that his wall is going to be very high-tech, the most high-tech wall the world has ever seen. It's so high-tech, believe me.

But he's too fucking stupid to do that.
Fwib
Knight-Baron

Post by Fwib »

The Emperor's New Wall. Made of microwaves and sonic beams...
Koumei
Serious Badass

Post by Koumei »

erik wrote:I had more snickers than after I raid my kids’ Halloween hauls.
Count Arioch the 28th wrote:There is NOTHING better than lesbians. Lesbians make everything better.
Usamimi
Apprentice

Post by Usamimi »

Kaelik wrote:Trump is the least popular president ever, didn't even win his own fucking election that he did win, the people haven't been tricked into uniting behind him to protect from an actual foreign enemy of our own making as it was, and unlike Bush, who ran on basically what he is, a tax cutting idiot who's a nice guy to have a beer with, Trump ran on universal healthcare, no wars, and down with bankers and the establishment.

He's president, the bankers run his entire policy center except the part about doing wars where he does the wars, and he is making everyone's healthcare worse, and all the people who were apathetic because of certain clinton victory and/or "both parties are the same" are INSANELY aware that both parties aren't the same and that it isn't a sure thing.

He's not going to win because every single extremely stupid thing that uniquely pushed him over the top where normal republicans won't went in his favor last time won't this time.
Shrapnel wrote: Also, are you, like, a computer or something? Or... oh my fucking gosh, are you a living internet ad?!
erik
King

Post by erik »

My brother insists the apartments on his floor have a termite infestation. I think there’s some holes in his story.
erik
King

Post by erik »

Son 2: you killed innocent people!
Erik: nobody likes a backseat driver son.
erik
King

Post by erik »

Son2: "Are you two talking about how you're the tooth fairy?"

Busted.

I guess we weren't discussing placing the money tonight as quietly as we thought.
Shrapnel
Prince

Post by Shrapnel »

"Behold, I am nude, and thus impervious to all social customs and norms!"
Is this wretched demi-bee
Half asleep upon my knee
Some freak from a menagerie?
No! It's Eric, the half a bee
erik
King

Post by erik »

son2 (just randomly blurts out): put your pussy in my pussy.
mrs erik: what?
erik: what did you say?
son2: put your pussy in my pussy.
erik: you don't know what that means do you? if you said that at school you'd be in a lot of trouble. that's why you don't just say stuff if you don't know what it means
son2: what does it mean?
erik: it's called scissoring. hold on. this needs to go online.

Parenting Pro. :badass:
Last edited by erik on Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Thaluikhain
King

Post by Thaluikhain »

Yeah, telling him it's perfectly ordinary tribadism when inserting female genitals into another set of female genitals is weird hentai stuff....good save.
tussock
Prince

Post by tussock »

A reporter asked "Is there anything on your mind that the president can do now to make any of this better?"

O'Rourke responded "What do you think? You know the shit he's been saying. He's been calling Mexican immigrants racists and criminals. I don't know, like, members of the press, what the fuck? Hold on a second. You know, I — it's these questions that you know the answers to. I mean, connect the dots about what he's been doing in this country. He's not tolerating racism, he's promoting racism. He's not tolerating violence, he's inciting racism and violence in this country. So um, you know, I — I just don't know what kind of question that is."
PC, SJW, anti-fascist, not being a dick, or working on it, he/him.
Stahlseele
King

Post by Stahlseele »

Your Trump REALLY scared me into thinking i had gotten out of bed on the wrong side of the mirror . .
Welcome, to IronHell.
Shrapnel wrote:
TFwiki wrote:Soon is the name of the region in the time-domain (familiar to all marketing departments, and to the moderators and staff of Fun Publications) which sees release of all BotCon news, club exclusives, and other fan desirables. Soon is when then will become now.

Peculiar properties of spacetime ensure that the perception of the magnitude of Soon is fluid and dependent, not on an individual's time-reference, but on spatial and cultural location. A marketer generally perceives Soon as a finite, known, yet unspeakable time-interval; to a fan, the interval appears greater, and may in fact approach the infinite, becoming Never. Once the interval has passed, however, a certain time-lensing effect seems to occur, and the time-interval becomes vanishingly small. We therefore see the strange result that the same fragment of spacetime may be observed, in quick succession, as Soon, Never, and All Too Quickly.