The Gaming Den Forum Index The Gaming Den
Welcome to the Gaming Den.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Google
 Search WWW   Search tgdmb.com 
The Gaming Den "Going to a Con" Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Count Arioch the 28th
King

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 1:38 am    Post subject: Re: GenCon report Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

So will I, as well as my roomate, and possibly my brother and one of his friends.
Crissa
King

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:13 am    Post subject: Re: GenCon report Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'll be at GDC in San Francisco this year, from tomorrow morning until Friday night.

-Crissa
power_word_wedgie
Master

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:30 pm    Post subject: Re: GenCon report Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Right now I'm planning on being there at GenCon Indy.
Thoth_Amon
Journeyman

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 1:15 am    Post subject: Re: GenCon report Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Looking forward to meeting you.

TA
fbmf
The Great Fence Builder

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 1:57 am    Post subject: Re: GenCon report Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Unfortunately, REAL LIFE has come along and will probably prevent me from going.

Game On,
fbmf
tzor
Prince

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 12:48 pm    Post subject: Re: GenCon report Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I will definitely be going!
Zherog
Knight-Baron

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 3:43 pm    Post subject: Re: GenCon report Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

fbmf wrote:
Unfortunately, REAL LIFE has come along and will probably prevent me from going.

Game On,
fbmf

[vader voice]
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/vader voice]

"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." ~ Jackie Robinson
Ramnza
Associate Fence Builder

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 4:52 pm    Post subject: Re: GenCon report Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I enjoyed my time last year, but I'm moving and starting a new job at a different district, which means I have to attend all the annoying inservice stuff. Sigh...
Captain_Bleach
Knight-Baron

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 2:37 am    Post subject: Re: Gen Con Indy Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

FrankTrollman wrote:
You really can get by entirely on your personality... -Frank

Crap, I'm screwed.
JonSetanta
King

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:51 am    Post subject: Re: Gen Con Indy Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Bang is awesome.

FrankTrollman wrote:
Scaling feats were just a bad idea. I'm sorry I wrote them.
tzor
Prince

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Gen Con Indy Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Agreed. This year I broke down and bought myself a copy.
Captain_Bleach
Knight-Baron

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Gen Con Indy Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

sigma999 wrote:
Bang is awesome.

One of the best card games I ever played. And from me, that isn't saying much, as one of my favorites is Blackjack.
Thoth_Amon
Journeyman

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Gen Con Indy Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Anyone going this year?

Registration being Sunday and Hotel free for all being Monday...

TA
Count Arioch the 28th
King

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Gen Con Indy Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I will not be making it this year, the days of Count Arioch having any form of disposable income is ending until I can finish college and start my career again.
tzor
Prince

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 1:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Gen Con Indy Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Not I. I pretty much decided not to go when I let my VIG renewal expire in December. A lot of people were saying they were not going at the time. The VIG was a huge dissapointment last year and I was told that it was going to be rough this year since the space will be going through demolition and reconstruction of the old stadium so space will be a premium. Last and not least in my mind, 4E can go to hell for all I care.
JonSetanta
King

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:04 am    Post subject: Re: Gen Con Indy Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'd love to but...

$$$

FrankTrollman wrote:
Scaling feats were just a bad idea. I'm sorry I wrote them.
fbmf
The Great Fence Builder

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Gen Con Indy Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sorry to hear that, Tzor. What's VIG?

Game On,
fbmf
tzor
Prince

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 3:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Gen Con Indy Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Very Important Gamer. Pay big $$$ get good dibs at the hotel rooms, get in early to the exhibitions, get a room (yea it's just a room) with free coffee, swag (in theory), a special thing at the bash (that upper balcony weeeee) and a very boring dinner that was held at the same place and which was buffet.

Oh and a register at the room to get extra generic tickets.
Oh and the nicest people in the room you ever want to meet.
Did I mention the free coffee, because the room was right across the board gamers room.
Oh and I got a couple of Star Wars Celebration hats.
Amra
Knight

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Is anybody from the Den going to GenCon UK? Apart from me, that is.
Zherog
Knight-Baron

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I will be at GenCon Indy, if anybody around these parts cares.

yes, this is a post intended to nudge the main index back into normalcy...

"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." ~ Jackie Robinson
fbmf
The Great Fence Builder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'll be there.

Game On,
fbmf
fbmf
The Great Fence Builder

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm off to GenCon. Y'all be nice for Ramnza. See you on Sunday.

Game On,
fbmf
ubernoob
Duke

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I may actually be able to make it to GenCon Indy this year. My uncle should hook us up with a room, and I have a summer job so should have the money for everything else. Not 100 percent, but a distinct possibility that I'm there.
Count Arioch the 28th
King

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Cool. This year is bad for me, but next year looks promising.
erik
Prince

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This thread is pretty quiet for how near GenCon is looming. A sign of the crappy economy and the lack of 4e appeal perhaps...

I pre-registered on the last possible day when an out of town friend told me he was going so I figured what the hey. Not exactly certain what I'm gonna do there mostly though. I signed up to play some unfamiliar games (Aces & Eights and Wild Talents super hero RPG thingy), beyond that, I have no real schedule.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Gaming Den Forum Index -> MPSIMS All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: