My new YouTube Hobby

Mundane & Pointless Stuff I Must Share: The Off Topic Forum

Moderator: Moderators

Josh_Kablack
King

My new YouTube Hobby

Post by Josh_Kablack »

Based solely on Mr. Weasel's sig, I went looking for a video containing alleged panty shots. I found it on YouTube, but the puritans running the media had flagged it as inappropriate for kids, so I had to register and lie about my age.

While I may find the video somewhat distasteful or perhaps arousing, I am a pretty firm believer that watching a woman dancing in a skimpy outfit is not in fact harmful to kids, in any way at all and I got pretty annoyed that I had to jump through the extra hoop just to watch it.

But since, I'm registered now, I get to flag videos which I DO think are harmful to kids. I figure I'll start off with the propaganda advocating that children be denied medical insurance in the interest of the free market, Linky,
More {Links are MWS, Mild Hate Speech}
as I personally believe that advocates of child labor are far more harmful to children than skimpy outfits are, but I'm planning on moving on to the rest of the objectionable material on the site, and well I was hoping some of you might join me:

:uptosomething:

Remember folks, just like the FCC, it's a COMPLAINT-BASED enforcement system, not a RULES-BASED enforcement system, so get online and start grousing yourselves.

"But transportation issues are social-justice issues. The toll of bad transit policies and worse infrastructure—trains and buses that don’t run well and badly serve low-income neighborhoods, vehicular traffic that pollutes the environment and endangers the lives of cyclists and pedestrians—is borne disproportionately by black and brown communities."
cthulhu
Duke

Re: My new YouTube Hobby

Post by cthulhu »

that first video is so retarded it hurts me inside.
JonSetanta
King

Post by JonSetanta »

I'm in pain. Why do you remind us of these evils when The Gaming Den is a sanctuary from reality???? DO YOU NOT SEE??

Here's something funny then: http://youtube.com/watch?v=mNLuq0lW50k
The Adventurer's Almanac wrote:
Fri Oct 01, 2021 10:25 pm
Nobody gives a flying fuck about Tordek and Regdar.
MrWaeseL
Duke

Post by MrWaeseL »

technomancer
Journeyman

Post by technomancer »

This might be an effective anti-piracy warning.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=y5UYHXQPCPk
JonSetanta
King

Post by JonSetanta »

Post deleted for mentioning illegal activities.
[/TGFBS]

I can't even remember what was originally posted here. -_-;
Username17
Serious Badass

Post by Username17 »

Heritage Foundation wrote:What if there's another crisis, like in Korea. What if North and South Korea go to war, will the American President have to ask Congress's permission to send American troops?

Wow. Actually, yes he would. That's the whole point of having ongress. They have to ratify declarations of war and vote to allow funding for military escapades over seas.

Argh.

-Username17
JonSetanta
King

Post by JonSetanta »

FrankTrollman at [unixtime wrote:1190421500[/unixtime]]
Heritage Foundation wrote:What if there's another crisis, like in Korea. What if North and South Korea go to war, will the American President have to ask Congress's permission to send American troops?

Wow. Actually, yes he would. That's the whole point of having ongress. They have to ratify declarations of war and vote to allow funding for military escapades over seas.

Argh.

-Username17

Theoretically.

If most of that system is corrupt, the whole process is automatic since the same people determining or advising the president then steer Congress.

But that's just crazy talk.
Crissa
King

Post by Crissa »

Actually, in that particular case the president wouldn't: Because the US has never ceased hostilities with North Korea. The Korean war is just stalemated.

...Which is why the DPNK keeps asking us to promise not to attack them.

-Crissa
JonSetanta
King

Post by JonSetanta »

North Koreans expect to reunite with South as soon as US occupation is withdrawn.

Consider the implications of that, since that day isn't too far away.
Crissa
King

Post by Crissa »

I see... A large market for video games. Many, many video games.

Also, what does 'declaring an end to hostilities' have to do with 'occupation is withdrawn'?

NOTHING! HAH!

As such, it's just right-wing asshats who keep us from saying 'Yeah, we have no intention of bombing, attacking, or otherwise hassling you. How about you sell those ingots to us instead of making weapons out of them?'

That's why we know right-wing asshats don't actually care about democracy over capitalism or peace over religion.

-Crissa
JonSetanta
King

Post by JonSetanta »

Fuck.. Flyff was bad enough. There's a new yet shockingly similar Korean MMO out every few months and they sacrifice quality for quantity because their business model works and is profitable.. for now.
However this world doesn't need more crappy Lineage-clones!!!
tzor
Prince

Post by tzor »

sigma999 at [unixtime wrote:1190515182[/unixtime]]North Koreans expect to reunite with South as soon as US occupation is withdrawn.

Consider the implications of that, since that day isn't too far away.

It would make German reunification seem like child's play.

No I'm serious, North Korea is so fucked that if a North Korean were to escape (the average citizen not the elite) to China he is immediately recognized because of the effects a lifetime of malnurishment on his stature. Think of Korea like the Titanic, only with the compartment doors working. Half of the ship is flooded and the other is intact. Reunification would effectively open those compartment doors and flood the entire ship.

No I'm sure that someone in Korea there is a US general looking at the hordes of DPRK men on the other side and thinking, "you know if we end hostilities then all those men would have to go home and wind up starving to death because the government would have no more need to keep them in combat ready status." Not to mention, "Oh and then I'll get shipped to Iraq." (Or Afganistan if the Democrats had their say.)
cthulhu
Duke

Post by cthulhu »

That is why any plan for reunification doesn't include actually letting any north Koreans into south Korea. ;)

But yeah it would be a total disaster. The other problem with lifetime of malnourishment and poor education is that compared to south koreans the entire population is mentally damaged and unsuited for anything other than unskilled labour.

Total cock up right there. The south Koreans have plan(s) (TM) in case of the regime collapsing, but it's all pretty optimistic. The other funny thing is the cutesy blind spot they both have to the fact their languages are starting to diverge.

However, even if the US pissed off the entire north Korean government has a vested interest in preserving the status quo. So barring north korean regieme collapse reunification is highly unlikely.
JonSetanta
King

Post by JonSetanta »

Still I wonder how long N Korea can hold out. Years? Months?

Citizens may be brainwashed and not actually desire to revolt against their own oppressors, but any number of natural disasters could shake up that ant mound.
tzor
Prince

Post by tzor »

It all depends ... does the son of the fearless leader have a grandson? (Remember technically the cult in North korea still worships the current leader's father who is dead and burried in a large mountain ... but hey that's why we really have those nuclear bunker blasters ... no one is going to complain that we nuked a dead man till he glowed right?)
JonSetanta
King

Post by JonSetanta »

heh Cult of Kim...
Count Arioch the 28th
King

Post by Count Arioch the 28th »

In this moment, I am Ur-phoric. Not because of any phony god’s blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my int score.
Crissa
King

Post by Crissa »

He's a Furry, too.

-Crissa
Draco_Argentum
Duke

Post by Draco_Argentum »

I have a friend IRL who loves to note that the reason Christian fundies don't tear apart the logical basis of other faiths is that it hits too close to home. Of course he doesn't sing it, something that I am thankful for.
JonSetanta
King

Post by JonSetanta »

"I'll pray for you."

lulz

I get that from too many people around here, on the northern tip of the American Bible Belt.

Liked that song. Very funny!
Desdan_Mervolam
Knight-Baron

Post by Desdan_Mervolam »

Crissa at [unixtime wrote:1191297813[/unixtime]]He's a Furry, too.

-Crissa

Flipping quickly through his website does not state wether or not he's a furry. He might be, but I suspect you're confusing him for Eric W. Schwartz, who definatly IS a furry.

-Desdan
Don't bother trying to impress gamers. They're too busy trying to impress you to care.
tzor
Prince

Post by tzor »

Draco_Argentum at [unixtime wrote:1191311073[/unixtime]]I have a friend IRL who loves to note that the reason Christian fundies don't tear apart the logical basis of other faiths is that it hits too close to home.

They don't? :bolt:
JonSetanta
King

Post by JonSetanta »

No comment from me on that matter. -_-;
Don't want to piss off fbmf any more than I've done lately, haha
Judging__Eagle
Prince

Post by Judging__Eagle »

http://youtube.com/watch?v=7GcVnhNjWV0

Hilarious
, a country song about myspace.
The Gaming Den; where Mathematics are rigorously applied to Mythology.

While everyone's Philosophy is not in accord, that doesn't mean we're not on board.