Helping Count Get Girls

Mundane & Pointless Stuff I Must Share: The Off Topic Forum

Moderator: Moderators

tzor
Prince

Re: Helping Count Get Girls

Post by tzor »

Count_Arioch_the_28th at [unixtime wrote:1196133095[/unixtime]]I don't like penises. If I dated a woman, and she had a penis, that's a deal-breaker.

Hate to break it to you count, but they all do. Theirs are just ... actually mostly inside them ... and detached from the uthera.

When I was very young I had this very odd dream of my younger counsin running around naked in the basement, and me trying to cover up all the windows. I was almost a teenager, and ironically in my dream I symbolized her with a slightly smaller penis but no balls. Ironically even though she was naked her ass was always covered.
Fuzzy_logic
Journeyman

Post by Fuzzy_logic »

They're talking about having anal sex with a girl with a penis.

Doesn't seem all that shocking to me...
Cielingcat
Duke

Post by Cielingcat »

Yeah, that's not shocking at all. Seriously, what do you think I'm supposed to do before I can afford the operation anyway?
CHICKENS ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO DO COCAINE, SILKY HEN
Josh_Kablack wrote:You are not a unique and precious snowflake, you are just one more fucking asshole on the internet who presumes themselves to be better than the unwashed masses.
Count Arioch the 28th
King

Post by Count Arioch the 28th »

Well, if you want to pass for a woman, you have to only have sex when it's profitable for you, according to my previous sexual experiences.

In this moment, I am Ur-phoric. Not because of any phony god’s blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my int score.
Fuzzy_logic
Journeyman

Post by Fuzzy_logic »

In that case, becoming "more like someone women are attracted to" is impossible, since women are apparently incapable of feeling attraction
Count Arioch the 28th
King

Fuzzy_logic at [unixtime wrote:1196243421[/unixtime]]In that case, becoming "more like someone women are attracted to" is impossible, since women are apparently incapable of feeling attraction

I could finish up college and become the world's foremost biologist. That would be something that women might be attracted to.

Maybe one day, I will meet someone again and we'll be together. That day is far off, however.
In this moment, I am Ur-phoric. Not because of any phony god’s blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my int score.
JonSetanta
King

Post by JonSetanta »

Count_Arioch_the_28th at [unixtime wrote:1196254124[/unixtime]]
Fuzzy_logic at [unixtime wrote:1196243421[/unixtime]]In that case, becoming "more like someone women are attracted to" is impossible, since women are apparently incapable of feeling attraction

I could finish up college and become the world's foremost biologist. That would be something that women might be attracted to.

Maybe one day, I will meet someone again and we'll be together. That day is far off, however.

Yes! An admirable goal. But even if you fall short, being a damned good biologist can still land you a rich, intelligent, at least moderately good looking wife.
Yes, at least, since there are many smart women that are also gorgeous; they tend to be looking for partners smarter than they are, and there's the catch...
The Adventurer's Almanac wrote:
Fri Oct 01, 2021 10:25 pm
Nobody gives a flying fuck about Tordek and Regdar.
Count Arioch the 28th
King

sigma999 at [unixtime wrote:1196287055[/unixtime]]
Count_Arioch_the_28th at [unixtime wrote:1196254124[/unixtime]]

Yes! An admirable goal. But even if you fall short, being a damned good biologist can still land you a rich, intelligent, at least moderately good looking wife.
Yes, at least, since there are many smart women that are also gorgeous; they tend to be looking for partners smarter than they are, and there's the catch...

Still I'll never understand what women find so repugnant about having casual sex with me. It would be mice if a woman had sex with me because she was attracted to me for once. It has yet to ever happen to me, however.
Captain_Bleach
Knight-Baron

Post by Captain_Bleach »

Ever tried dating a blind girl?
Count Arioch the 28th
King

Captain_Bleach at [unixtime wrote:1196296553[/unixtime]]Ever tried dating a blind girl?

Not at the moment, the only woman I've ever dated was my ex wife.
Captain_Bleach
Knight-Baron

Post by Captain_Bleach »

Count_Arioch_the_28th at [unixtime wrote:1196297088[/unixtime]]
Captain_Bleach at [unixtime wrote:1196296553[/unixtime]]Ever tried dating a blind girl?

Not at the moment, the only woman I've ever dated was my ex wife.

If you really are as unattractive as you complain about, a blind woman is your best bet.
JonSetanta
King

Post by JonSetanta »

I saw a petite brunette in a Target weeks ago.
The last thing to occur to me was the stump of her left arm, right below the elbow.
Seriously, I'd bang her brains out, one arm or two.
And that's the kind of mentality you'll need, Count. haha
Count Arioch the 28th
King

sigma999 at [unixtime wrote:1196302062[/unixtime]]I saw a petite brunette in a Target weeks ago.
The last thing to occur to me was the stump of her left arm, right below the elbow.
Seriously, I'd bang her brains out, one arm or two.
And that's the kind of mentality you'll need, Count. haha

What a coincidence. I work at Target now.
tzor
Prince

Post by tzor »

Count_Arioch_the_28th at [unixtime wrote:1196294919[/unixtime]]Still I'll never understand what women find so repugnant about having casual sex with me. It would be mice if a woman had sex with me because she was attracted to me for once. It has yet to ever happen to me, however.

Count_Arioch_the_28th at [unixtime wrote:1196297088[/unixtime]]Not at the moment, the only woman I've ever dated was my ex wife.

One thing you need to do count is you have to try not to make generalizations about people based on a sample size of one. You can't even tell who might want to have sex with you if you don't have any dates to even get up to the batter's box.

But I've got a sample size of ZERO, so you're still one better than me.
Count Arioch the 28th
King

Technically, I have a sample size of however many women I went to high school with, because only one of them would actually date me out of several hundred.
tzor
Prince

Post by tzor »

High school doesn't count ... unless you were a jock.

I thought every nerd knew that. :tonguesmile:

So unless you were turned down for the prom by the ugliest girl in the class ... :pimpslapped: it's hardly a good test sample.
Count Arioch the 28th
King

tzor at [unixtime wrote:1196353173[/unixtime]]High school doesn't count ... unless you were a jock.

I was in fact a jock in high school. I was a wrestler, 215 weight class...
tzor
Prince

Post by tzor »

Count_Arioch_the_28th at [unixtime wrote:1196353939[/unixtime]]I was in fact a jock in high school. I was a wrestler, 215 weight class...

High School Wrestling doesn't count. That's the sport where guys get into intimate holds with other guys on a padded floor and in public.

High School girls can be quite jealous at times and the only one they want their boys "intimate" with is themselves.
Sir Neil
Knight-Baron

Post by Sir Neil »

Cielingcat wrote:...am in fact a male to female transsexual...

Ah. Why?

What I mean is, why become a woman instead of identifying yourself as a gay man. I've been trying to understand the thought process, and been coming up blank.
Koumei wrote:If other sites had plenty of good homebrew stuff the Den wouldn't need to exist. We don't come here because we like each other.
Interested2
NPC

Post by Interested2 »

Well, I can't answer that question as I'm not him, but my take on it is thus: It's a lot more energy-efficient for evolution to have a separate mental switch for how one regards oneself, gender-wise, than it is for it to constantly be going "do I have a penis? Yup.". There's very little reason to have the biological and mental gender switches be the *same switch* - especially since because sex feels awesome (and because the surgery is extremely recent on an evolutionary scale) the odds of a transgendered person reproducing anyway are/were pretty high.
Captain_Bleach
Knight-Baron

Post by Captain_Bleach »

tzor at [unixtime wrote:1196356563[/unixtime]]
Count_Arioch_the_28th at [unixtime wrote:1196353939[/unixtime]]I was in fact a jock in high school. I was a wrestler, 215 weight class...

High School Wrestling doesn't count. That's the sport where guys get into intimate holds with other guys on a padded floor and in public.

High School girls can be quite jealous at times and the only one they want their boys "intimate" with is themselves.

Arr, high school be bizarre and full o' sexual euphemisms. *Hick* *Splat*
Sharry, I be drunk today.
Koumei
Serious Badass

Post by Koumei »

Sir_Neil at [unixtime wrote:1196370870[/unixtime]]

Ah. Why?

What I mean is, why become a woman instead of identifying yourself as a gay man. I've been trying to understand the thought process, and been coming up blank.

Sex, gender and sexuality are all different things that can be linked and can influence each other. Ceilingcat is probably Sex: male and Gender: female, actually wanting to become truly female.

Am I right there, Ceilingcat? Not that it's any of my business, of course.
Count Arioch the 28th wrote:There is NOTHING better than lesbians. Lesbians make everything better.
Cielingcat
Duke

Post by Cielingcat »

Sir_Neil at [unixtime wrote:1196370870[/unixtime]]

Ah. Why?

Because I'm not a gay man.

Also Koumei is right, which means I have less stuff to explain.
CHICKENS ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO DO COCAINE, SILKY HEN
Josh_Kablack wrote:You are not a unique and precious snowflake, you are just one more fucking asshole on the internet who presumes themselves to be better than the unwashed masses.
JonSetanta
King

Post by JonSetanta »

Cielingcat is human, nuff said. And I'm fine with that.
The sexuality of others is none of my business.
I've met more unusual people in life than dickgirls.
By others' standards, I'm one of those unusual people that others meet in life. And so on..

Now, about Count's dating pool... for comparison, as a nerd, I can attest (as with tzor) that high school means shit for the rest of your life, sans bad memories (and in my case, recurrent insomnia due to them)
You get college credits, your SAT becomes history, you get a degree and then a career. Or.. almost. But still, the dating pool for nerds widens as they age, while for the 'jocks' it tends to decline.

I once thought that bars were a good place to pick up girls. Hooooo.....

Bars, for instance, attract washed up ex-jocks and the girls that lusted after jocks in high school.
Now they are 40 something.
Now the smoking and beer drinking has caught up with them, and their dating pool has collapsed like the Pentagon on 9/11. Crash n burn.

While you... the nerd... don't calcify your channels of communication. You continue to educate yourself, to self-improve, and to develop internally to the point where you are easily 10 times better than you were in high school.
With regards to a nerd's dating pool, it should expand from here on, once you begin that track of self-development, when all those evenings spent cringing at memories of mistakes earlier in the school day turn into positive internal statements and financial success.

For example, I met a guy at a party that might be the DM of a D&D campaign I'm joining on Sundays if all goes well.
His girlfriend, an "aspie" like myself, looks like a slightly pudgy, well-endowed Jessica Biel. She's witty, wacky, near-genius, and a great cook. Oh, and a total RPG fanatic.
The guy...well...
He's easily over 300 pounds of fat. He wears sweatpants because nothing else fits.
However, he's the nicest, smartest mothafucka in the room that night, and easily as much an RPG genius as Frank here (but much less productive)
And I guarantee those two make love, and I guarantee they care about each other.
A joke came up around midnight over a card game by a friend, who yelled "So, I can see the reason why (she) would be with (him), but.... ya know... the other way around?" and we all laughed, but she yelled, "Oh, I'm just dating him cuz he's rich."

Sarcastic or not, she had a point.

Count, you could be that guy. Except.. better looking.
Count Arioch the 28th
King

I wish I was nice, smart, and was an RPG genius. Really, I'm none of those.